Do people have any opinions on this guy?

Do people have any opinions on this guy?

I used to come here more, so I don't know. Personally, I don't like him

Attached: 1567958318315s.jpg (203x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MECNm4MEDkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay there is too much wrong with this post.

Why do you care about that guy?
Why do you care what other people on Yea Forums think about that guy?

Go outside and smell a girls hair or something

It's a little weird that an adult man would burst into tears watching a star wars trailer, especially the disney wars movies of all things. But I don't think it's that big of a deal, and it seems kind of unfair and mean-spirited to lump him in with the soiboi/cuck meme. He's just a nerd who got overexcited about an objectively terrible trilogy.

the trailer wasnt that interesting.

I know him through thumbnails and 5 second clips. could give a fuck about him desu

the trailer was quite poor, so either he is pretending which makes him disingenuous, or he's for real which means he has serious psychological problems, I mean I've been to the Vatican, Giza, Teotihuacan, I've been to New Zealand where they filmed LOTR, and yeah I've been moved by amazing scenery and sights, but weeping like that for a shit trailer for a shit film? It's disturbing quite frankly.

Did this, it's frowned upon.

Anyone who cares should reevaluate their life.

Don't know, don't care.

why won't he remove the cheek herpes

Attached: DGHfw3.jpg (1205x236, 182K)

He should be shot. Same with everyone like him.

I wanna see him react to this

Attached: Rise of Streetwalker.webm (1920x804, 1.42M)

beauty mark

"Today" by Eric Butts Official Music Video.

Eric Butts is unironically based.

He's like an average Yea Forums poster

Stale joke desu. Stuck in 2016 with kekistan and harambe.

In a recent video he said he loves trolls because they made him a ton of money

Stop posting this.

his reaction is cringy and he does toy reviews on his channel. But you can't really hate the guy, you feel sad and pity for him that such a person exist. I respect that he didn't remove his videos of him crying or remove the like/dislike bar. Unlike that other guy who took down his reaction to Infinity war

I doubt it.

i knew he fakes all that cringe stuff

He's no different from Deadika. A baasedboy product consumer leeching off of others' work adding nothing to it but autistic screeching and crying. Of course Eric gets mocked while the drowned chocolateboy still gets daily mourning threads on Yea Forums, including a sticky.

Can someone tell me the name of this guy? I only really know what he looks like from the memes

no

www.ericbutts.com