The mouse has spoken

The mouse has spoken

Attached: CF1CE33A-AE4B-4AD7-985C-35239E9193A0.jpg (1242x2200, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hca.gilead.org.il/li_merma.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*doesn't watch your film*
dabbed on

Wtf is does zaddy mean?

NO MATTER WHAT COMES
NO MATTER THE COST
HOWEVER LOUD THEY CRY
HOWEVER MANY WE LOSE
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
INSULT THE AUDIENCE

It means "a yo, fuck white people."

Danish people dabbed on proof you are all black

Isn't she pretty, you guys?

Attached: niggette.jpg (900x750, 76K)

Go rewrite some African children's folk tales oh wait they don't have any since they are a savage backward violent race of half apes

Danes are an ethnic group native to Denmark. They can't be "black," that's disgusting genocidal thinking that's rich coming from people who have meltdowns when there aren't enough darkies nominated for an award

Can I remake princess and the frog but all white people?

>Danish people can be black
Danish CITIZENS can be black. The Danish PEOPLE are white.
Never forget who leads the way in deliberately muddying the waters of race, culture, nationality and religion, and why.

Who is this random ?

If the movie is going to be in the 17/18th century then it would be quite unthinkable that a Danish person would be black.
>t. A Dane

>Can I remake princess and the frog but all white people?
user...

This is extremely racist towards Danish people. The person that believes this racist crap deserves to be brutally killed in minecraft.

Zoomers go away

uuhhh

>Beyoncé’s protege
>lands the role due to a deal Beyoncé cut with Disney to make Lion King
>no other (white) actress ever had a shot at the role
>white people are all racist, PayPal me

An African who immigrated to Denmark IS DANISH

looks like the black version of the chick from the PS1 ads

Attached: mental.wealth.jpg (480x351, 34K)

Luckily it’s not a danish person, it’s a mermaid.

Pretty much

Anything *white* can be anyone elses!

>no hipster pale ginger Ariel

Attached: 1425001010257.jpg (693x693, 138K)

How do they explain dark skin if she's supposed to be a deep sea creature? Sunrays do not reach that, so these creatures are pale.

But danish people can't be black.

Attached: 1564970741354.jpg (1024x736, 102K)

why are americans so focused on race and sexuality

>Chinese characters can be black because Chinese *people* can be black
>Pakistani characters can be mexican because Pakistani *people* can be mexican
>Black characters can be white because black *people* can be white

>can go wherever she wants
Maybe I should start living underwater, I hate niggers.

There's nothing ironic or "rich" about that. It's perfectly internally consistent.

literally didnt see a single black person last time i was in Copenhagen

>mermaid characters can be black because mermaids aren’t an ethnicity

Diversity. As your country is progressively enriched you will come to know this as well.

So is King Triton a nigger too? Which would mean that Poseidon and Zeus are niggers according to that reasoning as well.

How many mermaids did you see? Because you realize we are talking about mermaids and not danish people right?

You sure you didn't see any african danes with *genetically* red hair running around? Apparently there's a lot of them.

>black danish people

Attached: 9cb19725b86fafb7e978ff555cd6a37b_original.jpg (1552x873, 253K)

ZOG daddy

>black mermaid feels like an outsider in her own society and finds love and acceptance in the arms of a rich white man

Is this the ultimate redpill?

It's their religion.

Do people usually type like this on the Internet? It's like they have down syndrome and want to sound like someone out of a sitcom.

Isn't what's really happening in the movie ? I remember some threads about it in August

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 24K)

yeah i'm sure the danish guy who died 150 years ago was totally woke and loved blacks

Danish people cannot be black.

Puritans gonna Puritan one way or another.

No one gets this analytical when white washing happens. And I know, you're gonna ask for 30 examples or it doesnt count.

Things tend to get like that when you live in a diverse hell hole

lol is that what they had in mind?

Dont forget, Andersen was gay and little mermaid was dedicated to his gay lover

>absolute zaddy
I fucking hate zoomers

it has nothing to do with racism or examples
dark skinned people are simply not attractive enough to look at, thats all, there's no hate, no racism, no KKK or other paranoia behind it. it's simple aesthetics

>No one gets this analytical when white washing happens.
Yeah because it's okay when whites do it.

Attached: a2b969080d4159b0a62b9e0e0e427ee9.jpg (500x259, 14K)

She does look like a fish so I guess that reasoning

>it has nothing to do with racism or examples
>dark skinned people are simply not attractive enough to look at

t. racist

She’s just ugly.

Know what? That's the most honest answer I've heard when discussing this. Kudos

reminder that zoomers get paid 6 figures to post stupid shit on social media for huge corporations

Attached: 1541813202226.jpg (400x503, 27K)

Since when did niggers have blue eyes?
hca.gilead.org.il/li_merma.html

Attached: walt-disney-quotes.png (1885x533, 376K)

The original story was shit and not even the Disney version wanted to be accurate to it

I want that fucking job. Shieeet. Shitpost for money.

>When something like a black cloud passed between her and them, she knew that it was either a whale swimming over her head, or a ship full of human beings, who never imagined that a pretty little mermaid was standing beneath them, holding out her white hands towards the keel of their ship.
>her white hands

>and then became aware that her fish’s tail was gone, and that she had as pretty a pair of white legs and tiny feet as any little maiden could have
>a pair of white legs and tiny feet

>Then the little mermaid raised her lovely white arms, stood on the tips of her toes, and glided over the floor
>her lovely white arms

>The little mermaid leaned her white arms on the edge of the vessel
> her white arms

Casting must have thought it was Shadow Over Innsmouth rather than Little Mermaid.

except the conqueror is widely regarded as one of the worst movies ever.

Or was that the joke?

Attached: walt-disney-quotes.png (1487x109, 39K)

>there is no white genocide

All of these people are mentally ill.

>you prefer blue car than red car
>you racist
told ya, it's all about aesthetics, nothing more, no racism at all. they are all same people. it's the same reason why i prefer blue car than red one. they are same but blue is more appealing in my eyes

Attached: umx5qclskqm21.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade

>The original version wasn't red haired!!!!!
>the original version SUUUCKED!!!
I'm not even going to watch the shitty movie, just wish the shills would make up their mind on a narrative.

>i-it's not racism
>but dark skinned people are simply not attractive enough to look at

Attached: 88985978-portrait-of-beautiful-young-disgusted-woman-on-white-background.jpg (1300x866, 65K)

More like $22k a year

I don't know. It's getting fucking annoying

And I'm talking about both the left "everything must be diverse!"and right "white people are superior! everything is white genocide!"

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1532909129978.gif (785x757, 90K)

This

And niggers can swim.

Makes sense. The story was absolute shit and the entire time I was reading it to my daughter I was wondering what the fuck was going on and what kind of message were they trying to send with it and now I understand it was made for closeted fags

It will still make a billion dollars because Americans crave soulless entertainment.

Didn't they make an effort to try and make the white actors look ethnic for all these old 'whitewashing' movies they complain about?

I mean, 1940s Hollywood was not exactly inundated with Mongols.

Diversity brings chaos, America is a good example of it.
People who want it just want destruction.

Ya the narrative is that it pisses off whiney paranoid wh*tebois so it’s based. Hopefully every movie is diverse from now on so wh*toids cry perpetually over white genocide

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOUUUSE TONIGHT

Attached: based pepe.gif (320x320, 43K)

discord tranny

Not perpetually, I mean hopefully soon there won't be any white people left to complain.

Normalfags will eat this shit up anyway. The Lion King and other live action adaptations are making billions and if you read reviews or comments in their videos there are thousands and thousands of people saying that they're as good if not better than the originals.

looks like michael jackson

>just let your culture be erased goy

Haha yeah totally bro Europeans know all about niggers, theyre so above it all

I hope you're right, that was I don't have to worry about watching movies any more.

Attached: Jar_Jar_SWSB.png (360x450, 221K)

So Wakandans can be White then?

more like they pay people in myanmar 2.25 an hour to post this shit. gentiles at disney arent allowed good jobs anymore unless youre an acress getting paid to black a beloved ginger folk princess

Not at all. She could legit pass as a dude if she didn't wear makeup or wear her hair in a feminine style... oh, and her eyes are set way too far apart for her to be considered attractive.

>”Hey, why doesn’t she look like the cartoon Ariel or have red hair?”
>”Don’t be so fucking racist. We absolutely picked her because she’s great, and not just because Beyoncé bought her protege the role and we wanted to stir up controversy for free publicity while simultaneously guaranteeing that the movie can’t be critically flayed”

This, but dont build the wall cause my abuelita still needs her medication

Hideous. In the past people like this would only get out at night or work in underground mines and not be popular stars.

Yes and no. Not in the common point of view but very pretty if you are talking about movie. Mermaids are supposed to be freaky, and she is freak of nature. With proper costume and body paint like Mistique in X-Men, they could reach really impresive and freaky design. It all depends on the way they do it.

Attached: mermaid_by_thomaswievegg-d6li2ek.jpg (793x1008, 104K)

I hate that stupid hairstyle. it a least serves as a signifier for retarded women though

>BOTH SIDEZ R THE SAME!!!!

kys retard

Bros I think this guy might be epic

No they're not.

why cant *they* just leave the goyim alone lad

Zack Daddy, usually used to refer to Zack Snyder.

those aren't even the opposing sides here.

It's "lets diversify everything" and "why does everything have to be diversified?". Lumping white supremacists with people who just don't want pointless and annoying diversity is part of your issue.

Jews. Meanwhile the BBC...

But for those who scream "let's diversify everything" anything but that same desire is effectively akin to white supremacy.

>She even has the mouse ears
Creepy

You may not be a white supremacist but that isn't going to stop the seething hatred pointed in your direction. What you believe is completely irrelevant. The only question is whether or not whitey is going to collectively allow all this to continue on into perpetuity

But those opposing diversity ARE racists. They never stand up for white washing and only care if it's a white character being diversified.

yeah okay shlomo

>"why does everything have to be diversified?"
Because the people in charge of producing this media want to diversify it. Whether that's due to ideological or financial motives, they're doing it of their own volition, it's not as though they're being mandated to do it by some state policy. If you want less diverse, less politicized media why don't you and a group of like-minded individuals work together to make that happen? That's how the Jews and feminists did it.

Genetically, that individual looks like a red-haired Danish girl who knows how to swim.

Attached: 1559936171506.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Can't really get upset about it, even if I'm Danish. Jews gonna Jew.
Although to be fair, it's not like nationality really gets brought up in the story iirc.

Technically the book it is based on (The Frog Princess by E. D. Baker) has a white cast. You could readapt that book with a white cast.

yeah im sure an all white movie made by racially aware europeans is going to hit theatres just as easily as goldbergs wild ride. its not like there are a million ways to shut shit down in the 21st century or anything

Not wanting diversity is White Supremacy. Not wanting your kids to be diddled by trannies is White Supremacy.

They have a monopoly, so no. Try again, JIDF.

>Just let the markets handle it, goy

The real crime here is the perpetual sequels and remakes. They're going to be making Toy Story and Star Wars films long after everybody in this thread is dead and buried.

>just work together to make it happen
So you are endorsing a Nazi takeover.

“A "zaddy" is a guy who's attractive and fashionable, with swag and sex appeal. Used in a sentence, you might say, "Did you see that guy at the mall? He was a total zaddy."

>bring up whitewashing and he has no rebuttal
Fascinating

i didnt bring up shit you fucking idiot

No, but I did
You fucking idiot

Bane was whitewashed and that was retarded. But who can do anything about it? And the amount of whitewashing that happens in modern movies is close to 0.

Oh gawd

Who can do anything about this? It's still being brought
And white washing still happens. Not as much but now its sneakier

Top fucking kek.

This.

Its out of our hands you filthy gentiles

>And white washing still happens. Not as much but now its sneakier
Sounds like you're an insane conspiratard. Show me 20 examples of it happening in the past decade.

What do you suggest otherwise? Black people are a significant film-going demographic and plenty of market research is behind the decision to pander to them in order to increase ticket sales for certain properties. My point is, anyone is free to make their own films if they want, and maybe they can strike it big one day. But it seems pointless to get mad at a massive corporation like Disney for pumping out extremely safe, focus-tested products in order to generate as much money as possible. That's what giant corporations do, it's not like any films they produce are going to be great works of art at this point regardless of how many or how little white people are starring in them. Do you really want the government to step in and institute a bunch of bureaucratic red tape so that Disney can't make their films too diverse?

>incredible, sensational, highly talented
i've literally never seen or heard about this little mutt before

>market research

oh gawd

>Sounds like you're an insane conspiratard.
You mean like the people shouting muh white genocide?
I dont have to give you shit, if you didnt notice it by now, you'll never see it. No matter how many examples are brought up, you'll dismiss them

Niggerspeak for older attractive male.

me on the far right

>white genocide
>a conspiracy

Attached: 1539634228297.jpg (489x370, 37K)

>Black people are a significant film-going demographic and plenty of market research is behind the decision to pander to them in order to increase ticket sales for certain properties.

If you are trying to claim this is the sole reason they do this you have outed yourself as a disingenuous sack of shit. No one believes its the only reason this is happening. Even the proponents of this kind of thing do it because they are hoping for their brave new world. Look at video games. The young nerds who are into that kind of thing dont give a shit about diversity yet it is constantly pushed on them

>I swear Herr Hindenburg, it's just a hobbyist club. What's that you ask, why are all these brown shirted gentlemen marching in formation?

This is the genocide of whites. This is the first steps towards the great replacement of our race. If we do not fight back the left will kill all whites. The only issue leftists take seriously is white genocide

She lives underwater. She has no use for melanin because shes not living in full sunlight.

yeah the forced diversity with that is way worse desu. i dont think anyone wants wheelchair bound tannies or colour in the ww2 games

you don't remake black stuff with whites, you remake it with hispanics or asians.
let's get a shaft remake with some kpop singer

Let's use that logic from the 30s through 70s...

"Did you know that Native Americans are Americans... and Native's can be Black... with long, brown, non-curly hair and they can roam the plains of North America on their wild horses... Native Americans can also be Irish and Italian because those too are Americans in the new world... and Native Vikings... they came before everyone else did so they must have been here also..."

It's not a matter about fiction or what can or can't be... it's about Ariel being a specific and designed character. What Disney could do is make a whole new movie about Hallie... another Mermaid in the sea but instead... they are going to wash out Ariel just like white people did to ...

Mexicans, Asians, Native Americans, Indians (India) etc. etc. etc. and it was oh so wrong when it was done back then but now... totally justified?

>No one gets this analytical when white washing happens.
Because there is no need. No one is claiming that there are White Japanese, or White Angolans because that would be obviously false.
It's only when white characters have their race changed that people like you try to pretend that residency/citizenship is the same as ethnicity.

Kek

shouldve been Sadie sink

its about the hostile foreign takeover of disney desu

This is a live action adaption. It's not going to shake up the story significantly with a different interpretation. It's gonna be the same story with the same characters and maybe a few different details. The only reason people are going to see these live action adaptions is because they want to see the story and characters they already know portrayed in a real life environment. Artists spent countless hours going through Ariel's design and fine tuning everything including her color palette. That is the iconic design people fell in love with and that is the design they want to see brought to life. You don't need to give an explanation on why this design totally works in the real world because at the end of the day the justification doesn't matter. People just want to see the design they recognize. That's really all there is to it.

>people like you
Dont lump me in with these niggers, I just hate you white hypocrites

>No matter how many examples are brought up
Which is why you don't have any. Okay, you concede. There are tons of examples of minorities replacing whites, but barely any of the opposite in recent times. What's your next move?

They tried to say ghost in the shell and alita were white washed even though the authors of all that said no they were cyborgs and they were happy with the casting/the characters didnt necessarily have a race. Its the western whites and fellow whites who seethe over it. The chinks themselves love that shit.

I said in my first post that they may be doing it for ideological or financial purposes, or a combination of the two. Disney movies have very different audiences compared to video games. Black families are way more likely to see a superhero movie or live-action adaptation of an animated classic starring a black person than they are to buy a video game starring a black person. Video games (not counting mobile shovelware) are mostly played by young white and asian men, which is why the diversity shit gets so much backlash in that industry and why the games that push it too blatantly tend to fail.

But Scarlett is Jewish and wasn't the actress for Alita a Mestizo?

White hispanics and white presenting fellow whites are still problematic apparently

>gorgeous
no
>talented
what was she even in? a wrinkle in time?

Alita is a cyborg from space Nazi Germany, whoever said it was whitewashing was a fucking retard.

Why does jews casting jews and then accusing whites of being racist for it surprise you?

(OP)

Attached: The Little Mermaid.jpg (1068x1775, 132K)

It's not surprising, just pointing it out.

lol good point

If makes you feel better half the cast and film crew from that film died of cancer because they shoot it alongside nuclear test military base terrains

GitS cyborg is a cyborg type made in mass, which has white features and blonde hair when it cames to the fabric. At least in Stand Alone Complex.
The only asian female cyborg body were the geisha robots.

Ghengis Khan had red hair and green eyes according to the only description of his appearance in ancient chronicles.

Just want to say this is a Dutch holiday/tradition where an old white guy from Spain 'Sinterklaas' comes to deliver presents with his servants 'Zwarte Pieten' aka Blackface.

Kinda odd but the Netherlands isn't that racially sensitive about those things compared to America.

Attached: sinterklaas.jpg (700x440, 144K)

why do girls always mealy-mouth and try to qualify everything by not "being offensive" but still coming off as really smug, insulting, holier-than-thou, and "i can't believe i have to explain this like you're eight years old"?
just fucking say "we wanted to cast a nigger because we wanted to cast a nigger"

>It will still make a billion dollars because Chinks crave soulless entertainment.

ftfy

This is exactly the same type of rationalization Disney tries to use.
Why not just agree that characters are, unless otherwise indicated by the author or through story elements/setting, the same ethnicity/race as the author?

Everything must be multiracial. Except shows about Israel, like The Spy

Attached: 1505658370897.jpg (720x459, 48K)

>The chinks themselves love that shit.

i know i did.

Already skipped Aladdin and Lion King no problem. I have the versions I like on home video.

considering whites are involved in every aspect of making a movie, doing the actual work, they should cast other whites.
once blacks make their own mudhutwood they can cast blacks

It's pointless to list them out to you when I've already heard your responses. First you nitpick and say "that one doesnt count!" then as you receive more you end with "fuck niggers lol"
>in recent times
See? Already moving goalposts. Ok, but I'll give you one and see how many people excuse it. The ancient one in Dr Strange

You know how the Internet got so smitten with Jeff Goldblum's wispy soft yet manly persona and looks?

Well, that kind of appearence embodies "zaddy" - a subset of "cool dad".

Gotta keep the vassals weak and divided.

>white person watches movie
>he likes it because it's good
>black person watches movie
>he likes it because it has a black protaganist

>black danish redhead
:|

Nathan Poe, is that you?

Oh boy, we got one of those "it's just your racist preconceived notions that white is beautiful" faggots here

Stand Alone Complex was ok with the author, I don't see any Hans Christian Andersen approved and contemporary work of The Mermaid making her a negro

Hollywood should aim for the same levels of diversity as Bollywood.

How do black people feel about the Last king of Scotland?

Attached: MV5BMTYzOTg5NjcyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg3ODMzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,815,1000_AL_.jpg (815x1000, 161K)

women are conformist by nature. that's it. if they thought fascism was trendy and mainstream they would be into that

People laugh at White Ghengis all the time, it's not honest, people thought it was dumb

Kinda cringe
Any of that “daddy” makes my skin crawl even though I think they are goofing on the person. It comes across as very “in the closet”

>it's not as though they're being mandated to do it by some state policy.
actually it is in Europe

cringe tbqhwy

it used to genuinely not be like this. not even that long ago. when tom cruz made last samurai no one had a problem with it. there are outside forces pushing this stuff on everyone

Jews control the media.

Could a person from any other society have written the little mermaid? By applying some kind universalistic ameriburger logic then yes, every story ever made could've been written by anyone from any place. A more particularlist view dictates that a story is from a person of a people. It is written in a milieu with specific music, specific food, specific literature, specific norms and a specific people. Phenotype is a part of that because different cultures have different beauty standards.

I mean, let's take the idea that it was a homosexual love letter. Doesn't it take a specific culture to squeeze a person in a certain way for them to express this love with a story about a woman turning into a fish and then dissolves into foam? Could it really have been written by anyone from any culture? What if he had lived in a culture that celebrated homosexuality?

The ameriburger logic is facile and everyone knows it, deep down. But it's actually not a way to understand culture or stories, it's a type of cultural imperialism; what people really are saying is "American ideas (which can only be produced by superior americans) about the interchangeableness of all people are actually the most enlightened ones. Are you saying that you're not imaginative enough to see how the works of Confucius could've been written by a Finnish farmhand five-hundred years ago? How delightfully parochial and small-minded of you! How Un-American!"

Woa based

Zack & Coddy

You seem to think they were ok with the mouse gender bending that character

>just make your own!
Kek

Attached: 1567720307941.jpg (1825x2525, 479K)

All I could find for that is the director for the first two movies being sort of resigned to Hollywood casting a Jew and asked for audiences to go anyway.
I couldn't find anything from the original manga author.
Still I prefer keeping the consistent guideline for racial casting instead of going case by case where you have "She's a cyborg so it doesn't matter" or "There are some black people living in Denmark so they're Danish"

Why is it INSPIRED casting, freeform? Nightmare mode: don't mention the colour of her skin

They actually do, and they even made a Disney movie about them, but that movie is considered racist now.

Did the actress choose a name that would trick people into thinking they'd get to see Halle Berry?

How do fish have dark colors on them?
Mermaids dont have normal skin, theyre fish. Their skin would be all wrinkly and gross like when you stay in the shower jerking off for too long.

>it's not as though they're being mandated to do it

Attached: soros.jpg (620x330, 28K)

He's right though. I hate black Ariel too but it's just a movie and anyone can make their own. What's the alternative? You might have a point if he said go make your own ISP/bank/roads

Attached: 1562143139236.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>anyone can make their own.
Maybe on YouTube (though even that is starting to get taken away). Even if you had the cash, theaters wouldn't play it because they're controlled by (((them))).

that's a nice turtle she's holding there

The more diverse your population is, the easier it is to divide them thus easier to scam them into voting for you despite having shit policies. Hence why other Western countries are adopting it since it means they get to continue with shit tier policies by keeping the population bickering with each other.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TO POLISH POO

adl is shoahing naughty youtube vids left and right. some of the ones they are targeting are actual news stories without any sort of extra narration

this bitch looks like swae lee

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

This is simply not true. People criticized TLA for whitewashing (among other things) not 10 years ago.

It’s not disney’s story. They’re culturally appropriating and going against the intentions of the author.

They'll just buy tickets to their own movie.

This ain't about gender, jack

Attached: 1609389544697.gif (540x360, 2.72M)

The left has made it very, very clear that they do not care about fictional characters having their race changed anymore. They've mocked and alienated anyone who cares even a little bit about preserving the original character.

It will be interesting to see if they maintain this new view when the race of a fictional characters changes in a... less progressive direction. They'd look like massive hypocrites if they changed it after taking such a strong stance.

This makes so much sense. Now please explain why you didnt cast a naturally red haired black woman of Danish descent for this role please?

Because wigs

White women are defending blackwashing so much because they view black women as lesser beings and therefore not a threat. Start casting attractive Asian women in white women roles and suddenly they'll be a lot more hesitant to embrace the new "diversity".

It being about “diversity” and “representation of the population” is horseshit. How do I know? What percent of the US is Mexican? How many Mexicans do you see in tv and film? How often do you hear them preaching about needing more Mexicans? The reality is for whatever reason Hollywood has some weird and unhealthy obsession with black people. So they replaced another character that wasn’t black with a black person because fuck you, we don’t give 2 shits about the audience or the fans of the original work or what the people that will buy our product think. We have some weird fetish or agenda so we stuck a black person in, suck it. They should have just said that(the truth) and left it at that. It’s honest and it’s their right to fuck up their ip if they want. But why did they try to erase an ethnic group as existing as some inane justification? They are literally saying Danes are anyone from anywhere, which is to say the term and ethnicity are meaningless and according to them doesn’t exist. If I’m white is it cool if I put African American on job applications and college admissions to get their gibs? Because an African can be white or Chinese or anything durrr. People would lose their damned mind if they tried to claim an ethnic group didn’t exist that wasn’t white. Imagine having the balls to try and will an entire people out of existence like that.

just turn your brain off