Movies where despite terrible circumstances everything turns out alright?

Movies where despite terrible circumstances everything turns out alright?

Attached: myejekafh4r21.jpg (1080x693, 60K)

in HELL!

Sounds gay as fuck.

A comfy cope
Only if you're gay

>wake up at 11:30
Lazy ass

this, nothing comfy about missing Mass

start in the fictional

I've felt this feel before
>Wake up late on a Sunday and plough my rich blonde gf who was fatter than I'd like anyone to ever know about
>Resting on my chest she says she going to make some cinnamon rolls after our nap
>Monday off sitting on her couch in my underwear playing with her dog while some documentary is on in the background
>She's cooked up a ton of cinnamon rolls and made coffee

She was fat though and had an annoying fat person personality. If she'd lost weight or dealt with her insecurity issues we'd still be together.

Anyway, Pleasantville

>Movies where despite terrible circumstances everything turns out alright?
2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Deep Impact, Armageddon...

>you’ll, not she’ll

I hate it when people say it'll all be alright in the end, or something to that effect.
It's a lie, you have no idea that it's going to be fine. It's just as likely that everything won't be fine, in fact it's far more likely. It could turn out to be terrible, it turns out terribly for millions of people every day.
Don't serve me that patronizing "everything will be fine" shit like I'm a fucking preteen worried about my 7th grade crush, you fucking prick.

Attached: angry keanu Reeves.png (1787x747, 2.15M)

kill me pete

Attached: ded.png (666x636, 829K)

>not embracing pawgs

this is bullshit, nobody will ever love me.

At least I have this 5, though.

I tried but my arms couldn't reach :(

You sicken me.

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

>not going to mass 11 hours earlier
heathen

I wake up with the love of my life every day, myself

Ya got greedy

Will you accept doubles?

based narcissist user

Attached: 7D46F068-1418-43C9-8895-8DD5B1E7D5B9.jpg (500x336, 27K)

Raindrops keep falling on my dick

This post made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason
good one m9

Attached: 9885.jpg (640x603, 33K)

It’s a lie you have to believe in if you want there to be a chance for it to come true

I said 5, not doubles.

Attached: ID not IV.png (1067x712, 1017K)

My offices cleaning lady who had a daughter with cancer, it ruined their relationship and they hate each other and who could barely afford treatment just got hit by a car and it killed her youngest daughter and broke her hip. We live in the third world so she has no pension or insurance so she has to live with her abusive daughter with cancer

For me it's 1:45pm

I don't agree, my finest achievements have been built on the drive provided by my constant fear that I'll fuck up.
Fear is the oldest feeling in the world and great empires have been built to quell it.

>not taking the pawg pill

My gf has a fat ass and gives amazing blowjobs you’re missing out.

Yesterday she gave me 4 blowjobs and swallowed every single sperm in my ballsack.

Chill out, everything is going to be alright :)

>One day you'll wake up at 11:30 AM on a Sunday with a hangover and police banging on the door for something you did while drunk you can't remember
WASTED & WOUNDED

Attached: Phil-Margera-750x450-750x450.jpg (750x450, 52K)

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

Attached: aragorn.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I prefer waking up beaten & bruised in a jail cell without any recollection of what you've done to deserve it

I just want a cute bimbo gf.

Attached: ezgif-1-9682178c7005.gif (448x384, 3.74M)

You sound like a mass-ive faggot

Pic unrelated

I woke up at 14:45

Attached: 1565017722489.jpg (997x808, 369K)

I have to stop drinking or this will eventually happen to me. Waking up with no recollection is the fucking worst, fucking paranoia of all the things I might have done just sweeping through my mind in waves of shame

no i won't. i have spent literally my entire life without a single person who reciprocated my feelings. i have no idea what it's like to tell someone i love them and have them say they love me too. i am old. and the worst part is i don't know what i'm doing wrong. many people could follow me for a day and would be baffled to know why i'm alone. since i was at least 5 years old, all i have wanted is a wife. i am now 30. i give up. i just want to die.

Then kys and stop shitting up the board, faggot

Actually, we won't.

Happy times don't quite ever happen to unhappy people. And when they do happen, you are so shaken by a recent tragedy that it passes you by like rain off a raincoat. You've probably had decent days yourself this past year, yet you can't recall them because those less miserable times are thrust under the shadow that whatever terrible situation has casted.

No happy day comes from free for types like us. Because all eventual joy comes so often alongside despair and remorse for all the time that you've wasted while suffering and how much you'll have to suffer once the Sun sets in and your miserable life resumes.

Nothing is ever alright for most of us.

Attached: chie2.png (787x1016, 245K)

Based trips for Chie and the truth

You shouldn't say this.

The poster likely never had a father or anyone sexually succesful who cared enough to give him good advice and a perspective of how couple life actually looks like. In fact, if he is so miserable and is REALLY able to get a date, the issue is likely that he either has no one who cares about him enough to help him with this soul-crushing issue, or that people do care and he is delusional about his sexual market value (judging by his vocabulary, it doesn't seem like it).

Don't abuse and attack someone who is down. They might not be able to mend wounds.

Attached: chie.jpg (224x224, 13K)