So how badly are these morons going to fuck up matrix 4?

so how badly are these morons going to fuck up matrix 4?

Attached: those-who-are-willing-to-do-what-others-cannot.jpg (626x622, 315K)

Remove the crazy pink hair for normal long blonde hair and she/he would look like an ordinary frail grandma who bakes shit

>Cat in a hat and anal Watchowski
Priceless user

Attached: MARVEL chav3s YASSSS.jpg (1940x1376, 814K)

>I'm a woman, I'm allowed to act like an immature attentionwhore with pink hair now unlike when I was a male
This is why I can't take trannies seriously.

Where is the other tranny faggot brother?

Its going to be transtastic
Most dialated movie at the Oscars ever
LGBTBBQ2P is going to add a letter in its honor

Attached: gettyimages-457816739.jpg (540x835, 134K)

Is he honest about wearing a dress, or is he using the retarded long shirt excuse like other hip hoppers do?

I hope they cast Jazz for a major role.. i always wanted to see him in leather

Attached: 1565234372339.png (497x512, 296K)

they're allegedly not talking anymore. apparently the elder one doesn't accept that the younger is actually trans.
which is fair because i've seen him on the street in chicago and he wears male clothes during the day.

they've been fucking up since Matrix Reloaded

So it's Neo Vagina now?

>The Wachowskis prepared the pottery already back in 1999. Neo is a play on neovagina.
Whoa...

Which one is which? And why did the other one become a tranny also? I know the first one allegedly became one because of some dominatrix.

Hopefully a lot, to further confirm to society trannies are mentally unstable.

the one in the OP is "Lana", formerly Larry, elder of the two
the younger and more recent transition is "Lilly", formerly Andy
apparently andy is a massive attention whore or something, total histrionic. i have no source for that, just someone on here saying as much while posting rare pics.

Attached: fuck2.png (1406x1080, 1.76M)

All of their movies and shows after their transition have been a complete disaster. Coincidence?

Is Keanu going to be in this?

Too much estrogen in a male body wrecks absolute havoc

>wow you just could just seen how much they were trapped in the toxic masculinity and were secretly total fags.... Wow

Attached: molek want you.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

>the fucking hoop earrings
the clues were there the whole time. hence why i dont buy into the argument the illuminati forced them to do it.

Its going to be Social Justice Warrior city.