I just sawed this on Hulu. What does this Q and P stand for? Thank you very much

I just sawed this on Hulu. What does this Q and P stand for? Thank you very much..

Attached: شاب لطيف مثير.png (1821x807, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/married-young-the-fight-over-child-marriage-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

qute and phunny

>sawed
like, in half?

Queer and Pedosexual

>P
Nice, are we official now?

Queermos and Poopdicklovers

Is that why under SU it says "for fans of kids"?

Attached: 3e3[1].png (593x613, 100K)

Are we ignoring the Arabic?

>muhammad

>For fans of kids
hmm

>P

I thought the tongue twister halted at Q and + were whatever else, what's the P?

Paedophile

The funniest part is Alan Dershowitz literally argued about the age of consent on twitter after getting accused in the Epstein shit, but you guys act like the left is pushing this.

Yeah, noted leftist enclaves like the Roman Catholic Church, Roy Cohn, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew. Lmao.

The elite are bipartisan in their support for one another.

Yes, what defines Alan Dershowitz most is the fact that he's right wing, not the fact that he's a jew.

Muhammad (PBUH) had child wives.. It's not that weird or uncommon in the world.. you are just all sheltered

P
Pedophile

>I Love Lucy
>LGBTQNIGGER icon
how?

italians?

yeah it's typical practice for nonwhites

according to shia's that's a story devised to conceal the fact that the meme prophet married an already used woman
that was some kind of a big deal in the sand shithole so they created some dumb tale of meme prophet marrying and fucking a pre-pubescent girl

Lucy was a bisexualy empowered slut.

The P does NOT stand for plus. It stands for pedosexual. They are making it so eventually pedos are treated better than gays and lesbos.

whites used to do it too...in the good old days

nope

Get over your white grievance bullshit and see all the white men selling you out hand in hand with Israelis and Saudis, dipshit

If you don't think twelve year-old girls are hot you are a fucking faggot.

She was futanari

pedo

>شاب لطيف مثير.png

Attached: 1567642133149.jpg (499x517, 32K)

Of those I've only seen the Golden Girls, how is it remotely LGBTQWERTY+?

Attached: 1500605546990.png (293x323, 168K)

>12
>boobs and pubic hair
Pedos typically don't like these things.

cope

Attached: 1481844313844.jpg (612x612, 115K)

as a based pedohebephile, i feel offended by that association

iirc wasn't one of their daughters or sons gay or some shit? so I guess you could count the girls as allies.

>Sneedville
>marries and lives happily ever after with a 9 year old

Is this Yea Forums's version of Valhalla?

>sneedville

Had an episode that dealt with AIDS when it was a subject nobody seemed to want to talk about. Bea Arthur was also a big supporter of the gay community.

The P is for Pansexual by the way.

I don't know if you are duplicitous or stupid, but presumably both
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/married-young-the-fight-over-child-marriage-in-america/
obviously not the norm given they had to grant /special/ licenses. Nevermind the fact that americans are the retarded untermensch offshoot of Europeans. Now back to your camel fucking no more taqiyya here

>(((PBS)))
Age of consent is nowhere in the Bible buddy. It was introduced by feminists. Your ancestors were "pedos". Get used to it or kill yourself in shame.

Nah I think I'll take tacitus's word and thousands of years of upstanding morality over some sandnigger pedophile trying to conquer through weakness and deception.

>white nationalist cuck
oh no no no you fags are getting replaced
keep not having kids

The real redpill

Dershowitz was talking about 16 year olds, 16 year olds are post pubescent and of the age of consent in 30 U.S. states, the left want to fuck actual children, like the 8 year old Desmond kid they made into a tranny and have dance in gay bars for money

heres some food for thought:
>whites conquered and could have with ease genocided the entire world at the start of the gunpowder era
>there are now 600 million more whites than at that time
And you think a variation of a few million births will actually matter? All that is occurring is the slap before the duel.

nothing wrong with gay bars christcuck

kek ok good luck faggot better pack your guns for the race war that never comes while you see less and less white faces in your state

>Nothing wrong with an 8 year old boy dancing for grown men for money in a faggot bar
>You want to fuck a girl who is post pubescent? Fucking paedophile!
You faggots are delusional

>They are making it so eventually pedos are treated better than gays and lesbos.
Based!

Nah I'm saying there is nothing wrong with gay bars. Why do you hate gays? Are you a christcuck or muslimcuck?

At least you admit you can't win it, should it come. That's progress.

lol you expect all whites to be retards such as yourself
plenty of whites are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Humanist
race worshipping retards such as yourself are a minority of a minority

It stands for degeneracy and mental illness