INTERSTELLAR IS UTTER GARBAGE

1 ) muh americans save the world and captions on the u.s flag every 2 seconds : fuck america

2) the astronauts supposedly discover relativity law once theyre in space lol

3) the astronaut is a former peasant sheep herder wheat harvester

4) this same peasant found out coincidentally the nasa HQ

5) the director of the nasa is his old buddy and former physic teacher that assigns him to drive the rocket XD

6) the nasa HQ upons directly onto the rocket haha

7) abandons his daughter and suffers from some kind of oedipes complex

8) 5d equation resolved with morse code ( ??? )

9) mathew imbodies a capeshit warrior

10) vacuity of relfexion or philosophical messages only sentimentals

11) i shared more profound dialogues in the end of house parties pizza manzana

12) physic laws are just /x/ and esoterism in the film

13) muh love stronger than anything

tl;dr : nolan read a popscience book while he was in the toilets and shat this movie

Attached: interstellar.png (1121x1600, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGYHGc0pTeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're reaching levels of brainlet that I never thought possible

tl;dr butthurt yuro

youtube.com/watch?v=RGYHGc0pTeI

i've got a master in mathematics you low t degreeless permavirgin neet son of a dead whore

Attached: 1567955809705.jpg (196x262, 17K)

It was pretty good until everything fell apart at the end and it turned into an episode of The Magic Schoolbus.

TDK was great for establishing characters fatal flaws. Bruce Wayne wanted Order, Dent wanted Fairness, and Joker wanted Chaos and all of these flaws were mined beautifully throughout the story. What's Cobb's fatal flaw? Or Cooper's fatal flaw?

Attached: a9adc7_ce0f85e58ee0416984bb637da1276936.jpg (624x487, 163K)

>not mentioning the fact that it is canon the father was watching his daughter from the bookshelf dimension the entire time she was growing up

Attached: 1561365094136.png (670x714, 415K)

You know western europe is an interesting case because everyone of value left for greener pastures, leaving half a continent of people like behind

>Americans save the world
Literally true for the last 100 years, euroshit

do you work?

>i believe in propaganda

>1 ) muh americans save the world and captions on the u.s flag every 2 seconds : fuck america
cringe, im not even gonna read the rest

>13) muh love stronger than anything
this is the only valid criticism you posted

My problem with the movie is that this "blight" killing all the crops is somehow stopped by going to space. There is literally no point in going to space if this blight is that bad. Either a) the blight is so bad you can't filter it out of air / soil and so even growing crops in a clean room will not work (as shown at the start of the movie) which also means that the oxygen you send to space is contaminated as well which means the space station starves. or...
b) the blight is not so bad and it can be filtered out of the air meaning you can just grow food and crops inside sealed facilities and going to space is unnecessary

>2) the astronauts supposedly discover relativity law once theyre in space lol
they knew about it, they didn't intend to stay on the water planet for more than a couple minutes

>3) the astronaut is a former peasant sheep herder wheat harvester
he was a pilot

>4) this same peasant found out coincidentally the nasa HQ
he gave himself the coordinates from the future, it's a paradox inherent in most time travel films and wasn't supposed to make logical sense

>8) 5d equation resolved with morse code ( ??? )
yeah this one was hard to swallow for me, did he just sit in there for hours/days tapping on the watch, never making a single mistake? how would you even convert a complex formula to a single long-ass line of morse code?

I remember a friend of mine went to the cinema with his gf to watch it and he came back with his only criticism being "dude that's not how black holes work, right??"

I haven't watched the movie yet so I still don't know the answer to that question

Why they needed that classic big rocket to get off Earth, but when they landed on other planets, they managed to take off of them into space without any rocket just on the little spaceplane with no fucking place for fuel?

What is the planet without the core? Are they retarded? Gravity would pull heavy elements into the center of the body and there would be core of some sorts. If you have gravity enough to have atmosphere - you have enough gravity for the core

Did the other planets have weaker gravity? Less gravity means lower escape velocity means less fuel/smaller spaceship needed
t. haven't seen the movie

So the landers had 100% fuel at the start of the mission

maximize fuel. you can get an extra trip out of the spaceplane by using a disposable rocket on earth

nah, less gravity was never shown in the movie. On the planet with water - they hardly walk. On planet with icy clouds, they hardly walk and fall down like usual.

How is solving gravity equation going to save them from disease that destroys their food supply? They still wouldn't be able to feed people, gravity equation is not healing power for plants, its not endless food generator. They can just easier get to space and die there from hunger because they would always bring the spores of the disease with them anywhere.

If they can quarantine the disease and establish greenhouse on other planets - then they can isolate greenhouses on Earth, quarantine disease, and feed people without any need for plot where they get into space for some reason.

whew, that is some terrible engrish. you should have sex, op, then you might not be so obsessed with america.

This movie is so dumb i thought it was made by Chinese or something because sometimes they just say retarded illogical things. Like why would Earth allow this crying bitch to send this retarded crying message to her father? This would be demoralizing. For example - look at how in Martian NASA head wouldn't even allow the crew to know that their friend is alive, to not compromise their psychological state. But in Interstellar they just don't give a fuck - "oh yeah, lets let this bitch send her father on the most important mission even the message where she blames him for deaths of billions of people, this would totally not break the important crew member;s psychological state".

Imagine - you are the head scientist in some very important university, but then next day some woman runs to you and screams "my clock is talking to me, its my father, he is sending me numbers, i know the solution for everything and magic!". Would you listen to her?

>dude this movie doesn't obey made up rules from other movies so it's bad lmao

Who cares if she's crazy as long as the maths is right?

nah, even in reality we have rules that say that if the family member of the astronaut dies, they could not know about it if they are on the important mission. Because they would get distracted and there is no difference if they learn about it immediately or in the next month after the mission concluded. And if you are divorced and your wife or ex-wife hates you - they would probably not allow you to talk to you.
The message in interstellar is even easier to pre-moderate, its not some live talk its prerecorded message that they used some GOD level machinery to send. They use GOD level machinery to send message to another star system and don't care what the message is because of the privacy of that bitch in the decaying world? give me a break

i wouldn't even listen to math, if its starts from the introduction like that. So if some guy on the street comes to you and says "my dick has the healing power, suck it and you will be healed of all ills" you would suck it, to know if its true? The story of the all-healing dick wouldn't turn you away?

Then you're a retard, a computer can tell you if the maths is right, your analogy is stupid even by your standards

Ok is this a hate america thread of a hate interstellar thread?

You yuro mutt cucks are very confusing.

>3) the astronaut is a former peasant sheep herder wheat harvester
I knew a lot of the old McDonnell Douglas engineers that worked on Mercury and Gemini and owning a farm was fairly common among them.

why wouldn't they just build settlements on Mars?

>just
What makes you think terraforming an entire planet is the easy option?

Because Mars is basically 100% incompatible with sustained human life unless you take on decades or even centuries-long geoengineering projects to make it habitable

2 words
G E L L O
B A B Y S

I don't know what that means

This movie is a massive brainlet filter in that anyone who claims it's good or intelligent is automatically a brainlet.

Seethe more you fucking yuro trash immigrant.

lol found a brainlet

did you even watch the movie you retard?

>What's Cobb's fatal flaw?
Icarus.
He blames himself for the death of his wife, which he caused by meddling with things he didn't quite understand. Ever since he's been behaving like an addict, clinging on to her memory, going into his own built dream-area for that high of seeing her again. He's the biggest liability to his crew.
>Or Cooper's fatal flaw?
He believes he can fix everything, always, by continuously sacrificing himself. He used to be a pilot, but the world needed farmers, so he became a farmer. His wife died, so he takes on all the responsibilities of parenthood single handed. The mission needs a pilot, so now he has found an even greater stage to sacrifice himself upon. At the end of the mission, he can sacrifice himself one final time to save Amelia. That last sacrifice ends up saving everyone, but he lost the one thing he wanted to save the most: more time with his daughter.
I hope this helped.

iirc they were looking for another planet to inhabit

) 5d equation resolved with morse code ( ??? )
IIRC he just sent the word 'gravity' as the constant between dimensions

>i've got a master in mathematics

More like a masturbator

what a stupid post