Why is Western media incapable of producing kino such as this?

Why is Western media incapable of producing kino such as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY

Attached: kinoofthecentury.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IaRrDc8O40
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1534947190692/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1525385110253/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1520456157707/
youtu.be/hX7CydebMQo
youtu.be/jWUp8VZa6Bg
youtu.be/eO7iL7YlfS4
youtu.be/cz1BMucdXb0
youtu.be/fRP-noq07IE
youtube.com/watch?v=bggK1a5EEE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GABI
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Attached: 1534947190692.png (736x884, 302K)

Attack on Titan is such soulless mainstream shounen garbage that it is almost pitiful

music kinda spoils it, desu

time to grow up buddy

>attack on titan is kino
nah it was, now that they brought time travel bullshit its gone down the shitter
>muh eren planned everything before he was even born

Attached: 1525542467796.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

Attached: YouSeeBIGGUY4U.jpg (612x530, 65K)

Why are the same Yea Forums teen spam threads always babysat by swaglord and redwood?

Did Hange and Mikasa know about Reiner and Bertholdt before they revealed themse;ves here? i cant remember but they look like they did.

There is anime that makes anything produced in Hollywood look like a joke. However it is obviously not shonen, and even the best shonen is obviously not SNK trash. Why are these threads allowed?

If you unironically support Eren you're a filthy jew

Attached: BIG SMASH.jpg (1066x1600, 593K)

You obviously haven’t read it after the timeskip.

>after the timeskip.
implying it didnt only go downhill from the timeskip afterwards
the marley arc is tolerable, just barely

Attached: 1554551855252.jpg (513x498, 78K)

Is there another twist as colossal as this one?

Yeah, they figured it out before like they did with Annie, but they wanted to be sure so they had Eren be bait.

I am on chapter 55 now, and one day I will be up to date so I can participate in these threads without spoilers
I don't even read a single post

>I have finally become, the Shingeki no Kyojin...

Bravo

Attached: file.png (799x647, 945K)

embarrasing. first half is a slideshow and the second has a childish exasperation akin to a five-year-old bashing toys together.

Attached: 1560803175605.gif (350x314, 2.06M)

Pleb detected

Why do tranny numales like this trash so much?

FUCK WEABOOS
FUCK ANIME
FUCK WAIFUFAGS
FUCK POWERLEVELFAGS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

yes, the ''bad guys'' were the good guys all along

Attached: 7644150708640f32198aff71427c6632.jpg (1114x1200, 98K)

Why are they turning into titans? Is it a superpower everyone has? How is he redeeming himself by turning into a titan

Reiner, Bertolt and Annie were brainwhased by another nation

I haven't watched anything since season 1 what happened?

looks like the kind of meme anime that's taylor-made for reddit

>brainwhased
what they were told was correct though, just look the massacre of innocents eren commited, the first contact the eldians had with the rest of the world in 100 years

Attached: 1525529898654.png (1024x734, 833K)

so why are they even flying around and hitting stuff with swords if they can just turn themselves into titans and fight the titans like that?

you can't massacre things that aren't people

Eren was killing Eldians in liberio
so sure, you're right

Attached: nh030c34lnr11.png (2364x1024, 228K)

I forgot

A couple.
The titans and the people inside of the wall are revealed to be the ancestors of a goddess known as Ymir and only their people have the power to transform into titans. The titans are all people who wanted to rebel after being treated like shit and killed like cattle. Zeke (The Beast Titan) is revealed to be Grisha’s son (and by extension Eren’s Brother) and betrayed Grisha and the rebels. After learning all of this, Eren just goes fuck it and decides to holocaust everyone.

Yeah, after they got attacked and slaughtered by the thousands first.

Entire point of the series is that the world is shitty and cruel, bad things happen to good people for no real reason. Good people die for no good reason. Good people kill good people for reasons beyond their control.

If you haven't gotten that yet then you're a pleb.

only 9 people can turn into titans, and they die in 13 years unless killed first or eaten by another person who then recieves that titan from them
its fucking stupid but thats how it works

Attached: armored_titan___gabi_by_houdao920-dc17jx3.jpg (819x974, 188K)

DCAU was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=-IaRrDc8O40
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc

shamefur dispray

Honorary Marleyans you mean

The reveal that the titans from the 1st episode were actual characters was the biggest twist for me

Attached: s.jpg (1920x2700, 884K)

and the eldians conquered the entire world before that
nope, most of the people living in liberio were regular eldians, the ones kept in seperated zones by marley

Attached: Gabi.png (540x440, 375K)

>kills the plebian's waifu
have you thanked Gabi today

Attached: 4a58aa427a88ed22a65021269d4b41ec0c05e4aa_00.jpg (358x512, 23K)

Meh

Why is this low quality thread still up?

>receives the titan
don't you mean titan powers? I thought turning titan meant that you just became monstrously huge and a weird muscly caricature of your small self. is it more like a vehicle?

>only 9 people can turn into titans
I've seen some clips and there are armies of titans and animals with legs. do these not count as titans?

I still don't understand why they aren't prioritizing getting an understanding of titan powers. they'd win all battles if they could all become titans and fight the evil titans

liberio isnt a city of eldians it just contains the internment zone, I dont think the festival was held there so it would only be honoraries that got to attend

The biggest twist is Gisha talking to adult Eren while he seemed to be talking to child Eren.
The memory manipulation flashback is simply KINO overload.

Wait, was he really seeing him at that time?

Based.

I mean only 9 people get to actually pilot the AOT version of the EVAs
you need to be turned into a mindless titan (the ones they're killing in the anime) first, then eat one of the 9 holders of the titans to turn back into a human and be able transform at will
you get the 13 year old time limit applied when you eat another shifter
iirc it was pointed out that he killed eldians during that massacre

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1534947190692/

>The memory manipulation flashback is simply KINO overload
nah, that was a fucking shark jump moment, its fucking shit

>Plot development foreshadowed since the very beginning comes to pass.
>STORY BAD NOW!

Attached: FB_IMG_1567953024086.jpg (720x917, 41K)

congrats, an image being posted since Gabi blew a donut hole in sasha was posted many times
are you going to show how many times BANE was posted next?

Attached: 1525385110253.jpg (746x1080, 310K)

>Plot development foreshadowed since the very beginning comes to pass.

Attached: Untitled.png (500x500, 270K)

>you need to be turned into a mindless titan
this is what I want to know, do they actually explain what the titans are and how you're turned into one?
>to turn back into a human and be able transform at will
do any of the good guys have these powers? is that an element of the show, one of the good guys feeling guilty for eating one of the holders while in mindless titan mode?

I only watched season 1 and 3, and of course am reading thw manga but dang, this scene is way more kino than any season 3 scene and of course collossal titan in cgi is a colossal mistake.

whats erens endgame in the manga

Attached: thinkin.gif (504x504, 765K)

I watched about 12 episodes and found it to be extremely shit.

Explain to me why I'm a pleb and it is actually good.

Don't forget the last chapter where Isayama whips his glorious nippon cock out and slaps GRRM in the face with it.
He not only pulled off the Hodor twist even more writ large, with Eren manipulating Grisha's and likely Kruger's memories, but he pulled off the "main character is evil now" twist he wishes he could with Bran and Dany. Absolutely Chad shit.

Well yeah, if you go back to the early chapters of the manga you can see Grisha looking the other way as if he was talking to someone else, that person was Eren.

Also Grisha has been able to see even Zeke in those memories because Eren is touching Zeke as the memories happen.

that scenery

It's complete garbage not unlike Code Geass and Naruto who Isayama apes from. None of it was part of the grand scheme, the idiots that fell for it also falls for the Quincy bullshit in Bleach. It's been nothing but asspull since the first flashback

>n-no iut's not me
AHAHAHAAHA
FUCKING Yea Forumseddit TOURIST

>this is what I want to know, do they actually explain what the titans are and how you're turned into one?
you need to be injected with a titan spine serum
>do any of the good guys have these powers?
depends on your perspective,
the current holders are
>Attack titan/coordinate/warhammer titan
Eren
>Jaw titan
Falco
>Armor
Reiner
>Female
Annie
>Colossal
Armin
>Beast
Zeke
>Cart
Pieck

Attached: 1543705046189.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

Yes he was. His face was even angled the exact same way in the first issue.

the first thing eren says in the series is a reference to memory time travelling. die

Attached: ch1.png (1065x868, 766K)

>you need to be injected with a titan spine serum
Or drink it

>iirc it was pointed out that he killed eldians during that massacre
for sure he was specifically targeting the royal family and a bunch of warrior families/friends got squashed too but the majority were marleyan and international officials I'm pretty sure.

LMAo
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1525385110253/

even if they were marleyan
he still killed hundreds of innocent men, women and children

Attached: maxresd2efault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

boo hoo

It's not time travel though, the Attack Titan is the opposite the Founding Titan, where as the Founding users are held to will of the King (the past) the Attack Titan users are held to the King of the latest user aka Eren (The future) and given that Eren is in charge of both he is able to alter the memories of the past through paths (which remember paths dont give a single fuck about time and space).

There is a cool explanation that even someone like Pieck could alter the memories of the past if she held both Titans and was able to touch someone with royal blood at any point before that touch.

This is too much for brainlets to understand.

im simply pointing out that Eren isnt the good guy

here try searching for this one on Yea Forums, posted this one loads of times

Attached: 1520456157707.jpg (1280x1352, 49K)

when an anthill wipes out a termite mound does that make them the bad guys?

>Marleyans
>innocent

both sides are bad, just the one that wants to wipe out billions of people and the entire planet to save a few thousand are worse in my opinion

Attached: 1566673740225.jpg (241x450, 72K)

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1520456157707/
>i'm from Yea Forums guys
LMAO

can you do this one?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-25-18-29-05.jpg (1440x1440, 194K)

Because shonen is the equivalent of capeshit and capeshit absolutely refuses to take itself seriously so you cant have scenes like pic related.

Everything is a joke ans the constant quipping in intense situations makes it feel like the characters couldnt give less of a shit about what was going on.
>final battle to decide the fate of the universe
>lol dood, you totally copied my beard XD
How can the audience care if the characters dont? Imagine if hange started joking around while fighting the armoured and colossal titan, it would kill the intensity of the fight.

Yea

marleyans and arguably the rest of the world want to make them extinct, that makes their actions self defense even in your bland normie morality. But the point I was getting at was they are competing groups and the morality is relative to each power structure. They are both acting on the same principles of survival.

v and tv are both shit but Yea Forums is infinitely worse

why?

>AOT
gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

actual anime kino incoming
youtu.be/hX7CydebMQo
youtu.be/jWUp8VZa6Bg
youtu.be/eO7iL7YlfS4
youtu.be/cz1BMucdXb0

Another thing is the music.

I can see this being kino even without the music, but the score helps guide the audiences emotion through the scene. Modern movies dont often have good scores, especially capeshit. The only memorable scores from that genre come from decades ago (except the avengers theme which isnt particularly good but is one of the few reoccurring tracks in those films)

also best scene in mind game

youtu.be/fRP-noq07IE

their endgoal is the same
Eldians never tried to contact the rest of the world after finding out that they werent alone, and never tried to fix their name.
The first thing they do when they come in contact with the nation that treats them the best was to slaughter them.
One side wants to kill thousands
One wants to kill Billions

Attached: Kiraanime01.png (383x553, 334K)

yes, it gets even shittier

Pleb status: filtered

>Eldians never tried to contact the rest of the world after finding out that they werent alone, and never tried to fix their name.
did you miss the part with the nips and the nignogger pilot? there's a whole bit about how the marleyans are out of favor with their allies/colonies who then help the eldians. Don't know where you get the billions bullshit the marleyans have already had multiple wars with ww1 era tech so they're in the millions of killed stats one would presume anyway.

also the pretending as if all lives are equal is the height of baseddom.

Coz termites are cute

The problem with the time travel reveal is people legit think Eren has manipulated every event now meaning his reaction to this scene and others in particular lose weight.

I think he can only manipulate other holders of the Attack Titan, and still only guide them down his evil path, hopefully Zeke & Reiner save us all.

Kino

Attached: hCmyAnXFh88.jpg (1061x1650, 580K)

>kino such as this
why don't you post real kino, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=bggK1a5EEE4