Marvel finally adding LGBTQ representation

>Marvel finally adding LGBTQ representation
about time

Attached: 9FDA4A4B-E76E-474A-BA69-BE7E2A6601BB.jpg (1242x1375, 661K)

the Alphabetman

I thought all the actors in marvel flicks were gay though

Why does it even metter if they are s-o-i asexual and never show anything since Iron Man 2? I think that was the last time Tony Stark was a lovelace.

Remember when Hollywood used to try to convince people to watch their movies because they featured entertaining stories, larger-than-life characters, and breathtaking setpieces, instead of "this movie includes [TRENDY SOCIAL GROUP]"

I'll wait for the chinese cut

But they still do that, having more representation is just a bonus

Based Chappelle

And he'll be in it for 30 secs

Attached: 1527708395848.jpg (244x295, 32K)

the 50s?

Is that black dude jerking it towards salma

I'm glad the MCU remained free of such faggotry whilst it mattered. They can do whatever now, nobody cares.

>marvel
>All their movies make money
>They are going to use this as excuse to add move gay people

So instead of risking they are going to add that on something that makes millions, fucking faggots

Attached: 1566384855446.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

There will also be a gay character in Moon Knight and is a major part of the supporting cast.

Unless for some reason Marvel refuses to put in. I mean look at how much they changed Spidey. Uncle Ben got turned into Tony.

Attached: ED1128D1-8876-4ACD-920A-06E8C3900235.jpg (1280x2168, 1.44M)

>having more representation is just a bonus
How? What does this even mean?

I love how obvious they are in begging brownie points. See, we listen. We so progressive, give money, corporation good.

Glad I dropped this shit. It's about to go full sense8, soon you'll see bearded faggots sucking face and all kinds of disgusting shit.

Let me guess, the gay character will be white and the black character will be fucking the white chick

Some of them are obligated to suck dick for career reasons.
Others like Chris Evans are full blown homosexuals.

How hard is the MCU going to bomb in the next few years once they're front running a bunch of queers and minorities?

IMO MCU is powered by 2 things.

1. Nostalgia from 80's and 90's era comic characters and stories

2. Guys being interested in it thus dragging their gfs and making woman watch it since it's popular with the guys so they have to watch it

The next phase is taking a heaping dump on this since many of the characters being introduced are newer and the dude bros and nerds won't give a fuck for them because their nostalgia ends with anything that came after 2000.

Maybe the x men and fantastic 4 will save it in the end though.

All my money is on it being Richard Maddens role, because he is the only white male in the whole cast and Ikaris is an aryan chad in comics.TBS, what progress that a single character is made to be gay in this underhyped, virtually non-existent IP that literally no one is looking foward to, helmed by a token PoC woman whose filmography are two low-budget, minimalist indie-dramas, Might end up being the first flop of the MCU since Thor 2

It's also written by this guy, who has NO feature films on his resume. Really hopeful for this project

Attached: MKFirpo.jpg (1280x854, 149K)

Bye, Chinabucks

This is dumb. If they have that much power to force their actors and actresses to have sex with them then they can use that power on any top class whore and commoner while not sabotaging the project.

Its gonna take longer than a few years, unfortunately. These types of collapses take time. Marvel comics took about 5 years of progressivism before there was any noticeable fallout.

Soon they're going to move the whole franchise to their streaming service.
So it won't makeany difference if anyone actually watching their schlock.
Ticket sales are already fudged anyways so you cant really tell if they are really successful or not.

>Soon they're going to move the whole franchise to their streaming service.
If they do this it won't be the same quality unless they introduce ads to the service.

SO BOLD! SO BRAVE! Fucking rich Hollywood libs are going to bring back fucking monarchy at this rate.

>forgetting about Jessica Jones or that Inhuman guy in Agents of SHIELD

Yeah it was called the 80s and 90s, when all the good movies got made.

No one ever watched any of these shows.

True, on the second point. Women like female characters like Harley Quinn not Captain Marvel. Women are not interested in Marvel because none of the female characters pander to them. The only fandom that holds this possibility is X-Men but they are not in the MCU yet. DC was always favoured by females.

Attached: 164F31D7-8DBC-4ADF-901C-FBE757C30FDB.gif (500x209, 2.32M)

If Disney abandons the theaters, 90% of them die in US/Canada. Roughly half of the ones in Europe goes, and Asian countries just change their business model.
Point being; Disney could produce movies at as high quality and isolate them on their streaming-platform without making a dent in their business structure. Their stranglehold on history is that big

I completely forgot that Disney could just fake viewer numbers like Netflix does. On a related note, I wonder how the streaming era will deal with advertisement once people completely stop watching traditional television. Where will Disney+ promote itself? It's not like you ever see Netflix commercials on Amazon Prime or Hulu. Will social media be the only option?

>married
ontological impossibility

And I guarantee it'll be glossed over/barely mentioned just like when they made a big deal about the asian dude in Stark Trek: Beyond being a faggot only for his gayness to be shown for 3 seconds and then never brought up or alluded to ever again.

>implying actors and actresses aren’t just commoners and whores

Holy shit my dude how are you this obsessed with celebs?

>women prefer an abused lunatic dressed like a sex doll to a Dyke in a motocross suit with Godmode enabled
>Feminists in Disney's boardrooms seething

I just don't think if they do this they won't adjust their business model to juice people out of more money. Maybe they will introduce a "Disney + Movie ticket" where they charge you $5 on top of the monthly service to see the latest Marvel/Disney movie then yea that will be fucked up. That's probably their plan honestly

Women don’t like female characters who forced the gender disparity and are to push an agenda because it seems fake. They like powerful female characters like Storm

Also, Harley in DCU is not abused. Joker legit loved her and was obsessed over her. She is also fun and a female power fantasy.

Attached: C4E5031E-8691-42D6-A0D4-A97D4D521918.jpg (669x935, 77K)

I hope it's Kumail, that faggot. I can never believe when I see him play a straight character. It's so obvious that he loves cock.

I wonder if we'll ever get a REAL Storm or Nightcrawler. Probably not.

We already had a real Storm in the based 2000s

>gay
>has family
?

t. gay guy, huh?

>So instead of risking they are going to add that on something that makes millions, fucking faggots
Truth be told, Eternals is probably one of the riskiest MCU flicks they have tried so far. Thats EXACTLY why they are playing the diversity card. It's not because they know they will print money, so they can do it safely. It's because they are affraid it will underperform. So they are packing the main cast with so much diversity, that you are a biggot for not paying them.

It's exactly the same play they did with Black Panther, and Captain Carol to a lesser extent

I hope you're not referring to this:

It was very popular with females.

is being gay his superpower?
the left keeps mixing up 'sexuality' and 'character traits'
if it has nothing to do with the story, like preventing the villain from releasing a faggot-killing virus, then dont do it

Who cares? That doesn't address my comment at all.

he has a gay wife and two gay kids

>knows nothing about joker’s and harley’s relationship
>still states their opinions as fact

Who cares about your autistic off topic comment.

basedboy onions desu senpai to be honest senpai

My "off topic" comment, you fucking worthless tranny, was that I want a real Storm or Nightcrawler that actually resembles to some fucking degree the actual characters. And none of this fucking nucomics shit either.

We are talking about DCU not comics and in these modern times she more gay with Ivy and has moved past the Joker core which is liked by fems.

I was talking to one of my female friends who cosplays Ivy and draws Harley and Ivy art and she is also a huge fan of DCU Harley.

Attached: 485AC139-DFB4-469A-95CB-1D46082F661C.jpg (1190x1200, 345K)

Hope is Barry's character, he a cute twink

And nobody cares. Tricking general audiences into thinking that a character appearing gay or trans or whatever in a fucking movie something you have to pay to see is the greatest marketing gimmick of this generation.

>couldn't even be bothered to add a trans character
And why should I care?

what the fuck does siso mean?

Litteraly the only interesting thing about Harley was her relationship with the Joker, how devoted she was to him dispite how abused she was. That character was purely used to show how the Joker can completly destroy someone and turn him into his slave.
Lesbian deadpool is boring

>Gay
>Married
Pick one.

>No mother + father
>Family
Pick one.

I thought captain marvel was gay

the kicker is no comic book fans actual want or care about this shit, feminism ruins everything.

I don’t give a shit about a homo character but at least be realistic and have him out bug chasing like every gay man I’ve known no one buys this just like us bullshit

lol pure fetish fuel