youtube.com/watch?v=ltARRcgaLuo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8kbUN35Kpo
youtube.com/watch?v=cYHPLqr5hGo
youtube.com/watch?v=bRbFWKPvktU
youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boobies. Vagina........Gorgeous

how the mighty have fallen...

Did everyone watch part 21 already? Can we talk about how much of a sperg Jack Thaddeus was?

lol it's on IMDB

imdb.com/title/tt8264568/fullcredits

youtube.com/watch?v=j0-ayXwNkTQ

Of course it is. Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History is the most kino documentary of our time and is valid discussion on this board.

Attached: 1218041589302.gif (256x192, 1.52M)

Please notice he's not wearing his medallion in this video and that he's holding Optimus Prime, the international symbol of heterosexuality.

I think we should all give Chris a break and besides he seems like a badass who could kick all out asses

Attached: jenkins.jpg (300x291, 17K)

Chris Chan used to be so comfy

GIVE ME THOSE QUINTS

Attached: 26FB79BC-8F2B-4139-98BC-E4C24998453C.jpg (674x418, 213K)

This. Looking back at the old videos now just reminds me of late 00's internet when not everything was politics

hahahaha im geeeeey im gaaaaay ahahaha

>you know why my parents kicked me out?
>because they couldn't stand you?
Imagine being so pathetic you get absolutely bodied by Chris

Dramatic digits

>tfw Chris has somehow gotten more fucked over the years

Attached: 1548714238231.png (700x393, 415K)

Who's your favorite character in the CWCEU? For me, it's Jacob.

Attached: JacobSockness.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

true and honest digits

When did he say that? That’s savage

so user, do you recycle your navy?

Attached: 'Special' Fanta.jpg (640x481, 65K)

>You don't have to check them twice, but during the stone age...

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Everything in that picture makes me uneasy

>You like Christian and the Hedgehog Boys?

Attached: Huey Lewis.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Did anyone ever find out who the mysterious man who appeared in this video was?

youtube.com/watch?v=tnDdnEVD6rM

I hope one day it's revealed Chris-chan was just a long form David Lynch project

Most of the people who messed with Chris seem kinda spergy in retrospect.

>Reverse google this image
>In May 2010, Chris attempted to infiltrate the CWCki under the guise of the 14-year-old Junior Jenkins. After about a month of making minor, unnoticed edits, he created the Coffee Place article in an attempt to get trolls to go after some random lady. Trolls promptly strung him along, convincing Chris that he had become famous. In an attempt to blend in, Chris tried to imitate what he believed to be the mannerisms of an average troll. He claimed to be a fourteen year old Bostonian, which was highly suspicious considering that a certain troll hailed from the exact same city and both were of the same age. As usual, Chris made no Effort to disguise his Distinct Typing Pattern. He would also randomly spout net jargon like "butthurt" and "mindfuck" with no clear idea how those phrases are normally used, at one point using "butthurt" as a verb.

I don't know what's more disturbing, that Chris did this or that it's all so well documented and preserved

Behold Chris, the master of disguise

youtube.com/watch?v=gXlVjW06MDk

>Barb starts talking in the background

God gave me the package and i signed for it

whoa charls really let himself go after world peace was cancelled.

Jack is a pathetic homo-commie, no surprise there

Attached: d4aam67-6fc0dc48-372c-4e49-9d2a-ee49e8c3f51f.jpg (537x720, 53K)

Liquid and Kacey going full Boris and Natasha after Chris hung up the call was fucking enlightening.

Get away from that Internet

Attached: 2d8.jpg (429x299, 17K)

Isn't he the fat guy from that commie picture wearing a che guevara beret and holding up a communist manifesto and a fist rised up?

Part of me feels legitimately bad for Bob when he comes into contact with the Trolls.
This goes away every time he says anything

youtube.com/watch?v=4orHqL-b968

>you stupid pickle suited NIGGER

>Chris was the first brony and decided to become a woman before it was trendy to cut off your dick
All you have to do is look at Chris to see where society will go next. In couple years people will be claiming a cartoon dimension exists and will call you a bigot for disagreeing.

Watching that entire "Liquid Chris" unfold in real time made me feel like I was in an actual Twilight Zone episode.

Attached: 1444630535021.jpg (750x972, 99K)

I miss old Chris

>>Chris was the first brony and decided to become a woman before it was trendy to cut off your dick
He also did the first lets play, no joke

youtube.com/watch?v=5QtOj7rNFCY

WE ARE AT WAR
THIS IS LORE

>mfw that Cherokee warcry

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 6K)

He genuinely believes made up shit is real, user. Add to that social isolation and you have a downward spiral. Once his mother dies Chris will soon follow.

>there are people in this thread that weren't around to actually expeirience this shit with Chris as it happened

Attached: 1549382042496.jpg (245x254, 18K)

We need to start demonizing people who have kids after 40 again.

or he'll finally be institutionalized the way he should've been decades ago. when you think about it, it was his parents SHAME that basically prevented chris from having a shot at integrating into normal life seeing as they denied him going to a special school that would've adjusted him. as a high functioning autist he could have had a chance.

>tfw you try to be a respected, intelligent film critic but people only care about you because of your autistic half-brother

Attached: Coles.jpg (800x600, 53K)

>Their early work was a little too Britney Spears for my taste, but when their debut album came out in 2005. I think they really came into their own.

Yes

>NAIVE RETARD

Ive only seen to part 8 where are the rest?

>people who weren't alive when Sonichu #0 released are now old enough to drive

end it now
I just want /ourautist/ back

Attached: 1557621865254.jpg (1488x1488, 120K)

Yeah yeah, just wait until next year, oh boy.

youtube.com/channel/UC_3pplzbKMZsP5zBH_6SVJQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

What's the latest development in the CWC saga? The last thing of note that I remember was his infected taint.

It's all about the convergence now

thanks I thought it was taken off of youtube

genosamuel.wixsite.com/genosamuel/chris-chan-directory

TELL ME WHY

I'M STUCK AS A VIRGIN WITH RAGE

TELL ME WHY

I SO NEED A CUTE GIRL MY AGE

TELL ME WHY

I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Attached: music.jpg (354x286, 25K)

I miss that silly piss filter in all his old videos, Chris chan in HD was a mistake.

Oh come on, you mean you prefer that over the absolute classic that is "Don't Trust Any Homos Over There"?

90% of the people on the planet are autistic. The ones we call “autistic” are just in overdrive. Society is indeed following chris’ path

>still browsing Yea Forums after the age of 25

Chrischan was 12 years ago grandpa. If I wanted a history lesson I'd go to class.

He kept the “nigga finga on the trigga line in”

Maybe the same dude in this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0S-OQslLc

don't you mean "Don't Trust Any Niggas Over There"?

youtube.com/watch?v=S5XImaPkKRQ

>tfw Friday was 8 years since we lost the lumberjack
RIP Bob

youtube.com/watch?v=NWA8iH_emEk

Remember when he tried to pass all this as a ruse and stated he was a normal guy with a job?

Attached: ruse.jpg (480x360, 11K)

youtu.be/9eczavWJPQk
I GOT A FISH, WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A WISH

That and strong man were hilarious.

>he barely broke a cardboard divider

This always bothered me so much because it doesn't replace "Adrian Brody" with "Christian Weston Chandler". Chris pronounces it with the same number of syllables so it would work fine

IT’S ME
IT’S CHRIS CHAN
I’VE COME HOME NOW

Reminder that pewdiepie went and made a video about Chris Chan that got like 6 million views and exposed him to all the zoomers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

the dang dirty trolls are Jerks and Dorks, sorry to say it but it is True.

Reminder that this trash NEVER EVER had anything to do with Yea Forumss culture even when it was going on.

Kek. Did we ever discover what he meant with that?
Kek

CHRIS NO

Attached: Chrisgirl1.jpg (271x178, 42K)

yes, apparently it means cavemen were so stupid you would have to tell them something twice for them to understand

Is the Comprehensive History still on 2009?

>I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize, it's a comedy.

Attached: 241px-800px-Cwc_bronycon_2017_1.jpg (241x322, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cyMoams7EMw

Attached: DK50Ue6XoAAW2KM.jpg (1200x503, 66K)

>tfw we were the cavemen all along

What if Chris-chan is merely an art project on the danger of exposing yourself to the internet?

The latest video covers events from Winter 2009 and the very start of the Asperchu saga. The next upload will finally get us into 2010.

F

Yes, they call him ADF, but is wrong. Jack Thaddeus was a separate troll who just used ADF's pics to try to rope another lolcow into the mix.

>tfw Chris Chan had a better father than you did
Ungrateful cunt.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 92K)

sonichu.com/cwcki/Magical_Man

He was an abusive retard that never treated Chris crippling autism and always sheltered him from any real rensponsability

sonichu.com/cwcki/Bob's_Letters_to_Chris

Attached: Dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 147K)

That’s fucking sad

>better father
Stop this meme. Bob was a retarded boomer who refused to get Chris help managing his autism as a child. Doctors literally told them that they could try to help Chris but he blew it off because he thought he knew better.

Doctors will needlessly fuck around with your body chemistry to make a buck. Nothing about being a doctor puts them in a position of moral authority over anyone else.

this is the dude that's currently manipulating chris into fucking him right? i dread the upcoming sex tape

Attached: 1496804618747.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

>sonichu.com/cwcki/Bob's_Letters_to_Chris
>An “analysis” section
Pure Autism.

>95% of autists are unemployed
>gets his retarded son on disability
>damn what a jerkoff

chris is not a normal human, stop pretending she could function if bob/barb were just "better parents". it's so asinine how mouth breathing gang stalkers get fat dicks comparing themselves to literal human trash.

t. anti vaxxer

He thought they would lock Chris up in a sanitarium, unsurprisingly that's where Chris belongs now

Demonstrably false. Bob is the one who pushed for Chris to get a job and to mange his money, tried to teach him about other countries and the wider world, it's just eventually he gave up.

There are retards that live a semi-normal life

quit bragging

>she
Yikes

Uh?

Not completely. But I won't implicitly accept all present and future vaccines safe just because a pharmaceutical salesperson said it is. You sound naive.

*as safe

based retard

guns, insults, and... yuck!

I bet you're a flat earther too.

t. doesn't understand how a vaccine works

Bob is such a shitty person his daughter from his first marriage didn't even bother going to his funeral.

user, naive is the worst thing you can call someone. You should be careful throwing around that word

Flat Earth is a PSYOP used to dismiss legitimate inquiry and lump free thinkers in the same basket as literal retards.

Attached: 1563988076885s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

I do love how Bob's kids have stayed clear of Chris' baggage and that we only talk about Cole because of his establishment as a movie critic

You ever notice the absolute vitriol that spews forth from your fellow citizens when you so much as question the safety of a medical procedure?

Kino final shot of his biopic

people tend to really hate pedophiles and child killers... strange how promoting child endangerment might win you some prickly wicklies

Don't fucking do this to me

Attached: 1550948443221.jpg (1500x844, 613K)

Are you talking about vaccines? Your retarded opinion doesn't just affect you, or even just your kids if you ever have any, people like you cause infectious diseases to come back

Bob is proof that you can't raise a kid on good intentions

Attached: chris_chan_and_the_lego_of_bob_by_hungermythos-d7ltpqu.png (720x900, 892K)

BIRTHDAY BOY

I don't hate or go crazy when anti-vaxxers start talking, I just calmly advocate for making your views illegal and for your children to be taken away from you for child endangerment.

Now you're equating debating the safety of a medical procedure to be performed on your child with pedophilia. That's quite a leap.

>you so much as question the safety of a medical procedure?
You could be eating shit and drinking piss in the hope of curing cancer for all I care, but not vaccinating endangers the whole community (which also has to pay for your medical care once you or your spawn gets sick of a preventable disease)

Dimensional Merge saga was KINO, prove me wrong

Stop detailing the thread

this has the conviction to convince me that this is truly hell

*derailing
Fuck I shouldn’t stay up so late

The thread is about retards, so the anti-vaxxer user here is perfectly on topic

I haven't paid attention in a while, I remember he named specific date when the merge would happen, what did he say when it didn't come true?

Attached: WANT WOMAN!.jpg (2560x1706, 666K)

people emotionally react to children getting damaged. most people do not consider it a debate... one could argue questioning something actually isn't a debate at all. I was trying to help you understand why citizens call you names during your personal... 'debates'.

If Chris wasn't so fucking autistic, he'd be a Chad

He thought that all Chris needed was enough socialization and to just ignore his sperginess. I'm sure he also hated the stigma from having his son being a sped which is why he vehemently opposed getting Chris actual help and keeping him in mainstream classes. It wasn't until it was too late that he realized what he had done. Barb couldn't care less however

>was
its still happening also magi chan now controls chris's body
youtu.be/sM9D9zIFJNs

What are your opinions on allowing the immigration and integration into our societies of undocumented people from regions where those diseases still exist?

Is Barb really demented and/or festering with larvae eating her flesh?

Most immigrants get vaccinated on arrival, since vaccines are so cheap they're basically free. There's a reason why they give them around for free in Africa
Even if they weren't vaccinated at all, if the entire population of the country was already vaccinated the only ones getting sick would be them

Yes
Wouldn't surprise me. Their house is infested with vermin. Bob had to be quarantined at the hospital due to the bed bugs

block down punch blockdown punch [I'm outta shape!]

>tfw have the same under-eyes pattern
This is bad, right?

Attached: 1539468135815.png (911x891, 43K)

>Even if they weren't vaccinated at all, if the entire population of the country was already vaccinated the only ones getting sick would be them
b-b-but you said

>doesn't just affect you, or even just your kids if you ever have any, people like you cause infectious diseases to come back

he was wrong but you did own him there

Not me. But he's correct. That's why everyone should get vaccinated, even immigrants (and hopefully, one day, every human on Earth)

Do people actually believe that a guy on welfare, who could barely hold a gas station job managed to hack Chris' accounts? He only played along because he didn't like Chris

Attached: 1566359632711.png (651x588, 44K)

Reminder that Chris managed to kill his latest cat in under 3 weeks

Attached: sdfsadf.png (594x448, 57K)

Ah yes, Cool Chris, good times.

Impressive honestly. I wonder what will happen to Chris when Barbara meets the same fate?

Who is Barbara!? I missed the recaps

Fucking mentally ill people, Jesus Christ.

Reminder that Chris currently believes he is talking with the soul of a serial killer re-incarnated as a sonichu

Attached: bundychu.png (795x931, 602K)

no you look healthy and beautiful

Attached: chris chan rage.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

That's his mom, currently senile and probably on the verge of death as we speak.

I don't like that Chris knows who Ted Bundy is in the first place.

Imagine "Sonic Boom" being one of your top tracks then long long after a show called Sonic Boom comes out and they make fun of your autism.

hopefully one day immigration will be looked at as a thing of the past, along with measles and smallpox

Oh, I forgot that was her name. I hope Chris will be okay.

>I wonder what will happen to Chris when Barbara meets the same fate?
he'll move in with someone from kiwifarms or his stalker may take advantage

I'm counting down the days until he goes full Dahmer and tries to turn people into lobotomized Sonichu zombies

Yeah hopefully. I guess by the end of the century Africa should be fairly well developed, maybe Eastern Europe tier

what the fuck

Attached: 1485911675940.gif (360x270, 1.15M)

>and they make fun of your autism.
?

how do you not know about the CWC episode?

Look up the episode "Sonic's Biggest Fan."

Attached: Chris.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Plot twist: Chris actually has no idea who Ted Bundy is. The spirit of Ted Bundy is legitimately haunting him.

Attached: ea4.jpg (1200x649, 105K)

The best part is Chris responding to it saying he saw absolutely no resemblance to himself

>like half the documentary has been about 2009.
Come on I know it's the golden year of Chris, but it's getting old. Don't have to include every week of that year.

I'm really impressed they got away with clear dick jokes.

They should've gone with the stripes shirt though

>“Bill Freiberger: Mark is 100% NOT based on CWC. He is a general fan type. We've done many blue arm jokes in the series. Not a clue.”

Who was he trying to fool? Was it all just to throw off any accusations of bullying a retard on televison?

He's pretty hot as a woman to be honest.

Attached: 1538177841220.jpg (720x537, 31K)

That's likely why they didn't give him the famed striped shirt (but still a polo) and no medallion. It was be too big to deny.

Jesus...

holy sarcasm

jesus chris is mental

The fact they admit to knowing about Chris makes it clear where they really got their inspiration from.

If he's happy I HONESTLY see nothing wrong with it. I hate how there are people who would rather see someone suffer than seeing them happy just because.

Say what you want but this is what peak physical woman form looks like.

there have been multiple multi year black periods in christory. focusing on the golden eras is important not only for substance but also entertainment.

He uses it to get close to women. It's not legit. He himself hates fags. He's a predator.

He absolutely didn't feed or care for the cat at all. What a fucking liar

maybe at first but he is way too far down the rabbit hole for it to be merely a ruse

Oh. That's pretty fucked up. Like he's still attracted to women? I respect trannies but I still have some trouble with "lesbian trannies" to be honest.

>spend all that time getting praise for being brave
>realize he can scream oppression if he does retarded shit
He does it for many different equally pathetic reasons.

>I respect trannies

Attached: 1566599869072.jpg (330x237, 19K)

he isnt happy and neither is the average tranny hence huge suicide rates

Even weirder is that one of his troll suggestions was to egg Chris (himself) on to rape his pastor.

If someone tries to be a good person it shouldn't matter if they dress weird or put weird shit in their body, come on. I respect a tranny if they are a good person.
I guess there's simply no way to help trannies, they are just fucked for life.

Not that I think that there is such thing as "real trans" people, but it is very funny to see someone who so obviously has a typical heterosexual male psychology (and used to even be homophobic) think that they are a transgender. Gender is probably a concept that Chris can't completely grasp, and yet he declares himself a lesbian.

>mfw Chris represents a complete and utter failure on the part of the entire state of Virginia and has received neither help nor punishment no matter what outrageous plethora of crimes he commits or clear signs of mental illness

Attached: EDorfPCU4AE_9HI.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

>Not that I think that there is such thing as "real trans" people
The only requirement to be a "real" trans is to wish you had the body of the opposite sex.
>Gender is probably a concept that Chris can't completely grasp
Nobody can, it's completely abstract and each person has their own idea of it.

There's no difference between wishing to be in the body of the opposite sex and wishing to be Napoleon. Except the political difference, of course. Gender dysphoria should be considered a subset of schizophrenia and treated accordingly. Trannies are victims of leftist politicians and sociopaths.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

trannies should get help not have their mental illness enabled

But that's my point. There's a word for it that describes it, that makes it "real". If you make a word for people who want to be Napoleon then I will accept it as real if you meet someone who wants to be Napoleon.
There's no fucking help for them, come on. There is absolutely no way to cure a transgender person, every kind of "help" has proven to fail except for some very rare and specific cases.

>gender is abstract
I hate to derail the thread but that statement is bullshit. Male/Female gender roles have been around since the first human societies and came about from the very real physical and mental differences between the sexes. It isn't some alien concept that popped up only a few generations ago, it's integral to the structure of society and to dismiss it as abstract is completely wrong.

this, Chris' autism brain was broken by sadists who made him shove medallions and remotes up his arse to the point he liked it and he became a tranny
only he wants (white) gal pals to fuck him with a strap-on like rosechu in his comic

Nobody is disputing the fact that it exists. It does, but it isn't treated properly. We shouldn't let mentally ill people live their fantasies, the outcome is 40% suicide rate.

That's not the point. These roles vary from culture to culture and there are people who want to have a different role. Even if you make a list of male or female roles, you will have a lot of people saying "I'm not like that".

>The only requirement to be a "real" trans is to wish you had the body of the opposite sex.
What might cause a heterosexual male to want to live inside a woman's body? Hmmm

Attached: AGP.jpg (331x499, 24K)

Trannies will commit suicide regardless of whether people let them live their fantasies or not.

>Male/Female gender roles have been around since the first human societies and came about from the very real physical and mental differences between the sexes
Not always. There are cultures, notably Native American and Indian where there exists the concept of a third gender. You can see the same thing with various native tribes. In terms of gender roles there are a few cultures which could be described as matriarchies.

You are only really describing the west here but even then gender roles changed depending on time and location.

>type: electric

Attached: anakin_lol.png (342x342, 231K)

would there be anyway to unconvinced him?

When I said that there was no such thing as "real trans" people, all I met was that their political narrative is bullshit. They don't have female brains.

his also stuck anal beads up his ass and owned a vibrator

Who says women aren't autogynephilic? The only difference is that nobody questions them.
Oh. Well I saw some """study""" somewhere that claimed some part of their brains actually has some female trait or something like that, I'm no scientist. But idk. Do we really know that much about brains to say that the female brain is so different?

Gender dysphoria is a thing and a genuine mental illness. It's just that the vast majority of people jumping on the bandwagon the last few years don't have it, which is why there's been an effort by them to shame "trutrans" out of the community. They don't like the idea that you should have to have gender dysphoria to be considered trans because they're all AGP fetishists and attention whores.

>They don't have female brains.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm

>Brain activity and structure in transgender adolescents more closely resembles the typical activation patterns of their desired gender, according to findings to be presented in Barcelona, at the European Society of Endocrinology annual meeting, ECE 2018. These findings suggest that differences in brain function may occur early in development and that brain imaging may be a useful tool for earlier identification of transgenderism in young people.

>also stuck anal beads up his ass and owned a vibrator
You don't need to be a tranny to do that. Straight cis men (well you may call them faggots anyway) do it out of curiosity too.

hey janny

Attached: 1567720420114.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

there were pasr refrences like Freudian slips in his old videos like him saying he was a gay bian
and refrencing sex changes

bedatches I probs mis spelled that

>that Sonichu Animated series episode where Chris starts up a band and sings that song
Pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=_v_sZs4BREw

then they are confused obvs

UM GEEYYY... UM GEEEEY...UMGEEEEY

Attached: geey.jpg (774x670, 68K)

It's not the state's fault, the only failure here is one of parenting. The school system suggested he be put in special education, his parents insisted otherwise.
He has received legal punishment many times, he just never learns.

Or like that time he wore Barbs underwear on his own volition or how he was recommended a sports bra for exercise but began wearing it all the time without washing it

A ridiculous amount of kids who think they are transgender outgrow it after puberty. Meanwhile, putting them on hormone blockers and chopping their dicks off permanently sets them in the 45%

the legal repercussions for his crimes is always an endless continuance of court dates and a slap on the wrist, where the rest of us would end up in jail or house arrest

>boomer
Bob was 18 when WWII ended you moron

>subtle vocal clues

That's ADF you retards

It's extremely hard. They either start early and maybe pass or take the risk of waiting and making sure, until it ironically is too late.

Bullshit, you can pass when you're older. They just typically don't put in the effort to do it.

>tfw today's my birthday and I get to hang out with my dad
For all the problems with Chris chan he did really make me appreciate my family even more.

Or how he specifically said he used to kiss his sailor moon poster to ''stay straight'' lmao

Only if your body already looked feminine.

Weirdly enough Cole Smithey said he felt bad for Bob (despite hating him when he was younger) and was really sad when he passed away.

Yes.

Which is your favorite?

Attached: cwc.jpg (967x717, 200K)

>They included the stains

only true oldfags know the Classic is the only true answer

Attached: scarychris.jpg (600x450, 53K)

>we should risk irreversible changes to biology, permanent organ damage, castration, and highly possible suicide just in case little Eris (formerly Hunter) ends up with a gigachad chin

The first one is the most iconic and recognizable

im geeey im geeeuuuuy im geeey

yes this counts too notice the vocal way he says gay as geeey very telling

In your own link they admit this stuff is poorly understood and the brains were only similar, not identical. It also isn't clear if the study participants are on HRT. Also, the psychological traits they were testing for are not really relevant, transgenderism operates on a much more superficial framework. No one ever says "Doctor says I have less gray matter than the average man, guess I have to transition!". It is more like "I like girly colors and cute anime girls and my penis gets hard when I wear dresses, give me titty skittles doc".

Attached: michaelsnyder.jpg (247x338, 13K)

I'm not saying they should do anything, I'm just saying there literally is no solution.

For me, it's Racing Stripe

oh man I did not want to remember that ahahahaha

JEW

The solution is to just wait and make a proper decision as an adult with all the information. Yes, there's a chance you'll end up ugly. There's a chance for real women to end up ugly too.

>In couple years people will be claiming a cartoon dimension exists and will call you a bigot for disagreeing.
Say it ain't so

Switch port when?

Attached: Kick The Autistic.jpg (1200x1689, 155K)

The dude who banned me was, his name is Michael Snyder, possibly a Jew considering his last name. Nothing bad against the Jews, but I'm just throwin' it out there. Alright, so, here I go.

Idea Guys 2.0

No, retard. There is no solution. They will end up suicidal anyway.

JEW

Is it really a documentary if you are just reading what is written on the cwcki out loud?

JUDEN

>JEW
>captain kangaroo haircut
>runs a toy store

to be fair MS probably is a pedophile. where there's smoke there's fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjjIkVEQ9mU

Because for actual trannies, that's a trait of the mental illness. It has nothing to do with successful or unsuccessful transitions, it's part of the sickness. It has to be handled by professionals.
For AGP fetishists and easily brainwashed retards, it's because they realized they permanently fucked their bodies for cheap thrills and can never go back. I say fuck em

Hey janny just exposed you on the board you can't delete from

Attached: 1567720420114.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Isn't animal control supposed to step in and take these cats and dogs at some point?
It's well documented that they neglect their pets yet somehow they've still got like 5 cats and 2 fat dogs.

Chris has the confidence of an Indian man hitting on white women

this also bothers me. "it's so well done! way to go CatGirlfan87!"... they're... not really doing anything but taking other people's shit and putting it into a slide show.

>It has to be handled by professionals.
It's easy to say "a professional should handle it" but the truth is "professionals" have no clue how to actually handle it because there is no solution.

The Classic honestly feels so nostalgic to me, back when CWC was comfy and funny, and Chris was like a real life cartoon character, and not revolting and depressing and disturbing like today

Attached: Sonichu.jpg (450x585, 78K)

Bob also comes from a time where if you were locked up you'd go right to the looney bin
>boomer
confirmed retard

This show had no right being so goddamn funny

im geeeey im geeuuuyy im geeeeeeuy

there I said it

There's actually some evidence of anti-psychotics helping. As an actual tranny myself, I really wish more research would be done into that angle instead of the vile, unsustainable transitioning culture. This shit has become a social disease.

So since we can't handle it, let's chop their dicks off, surely that will help.

>As an actual tranny myself
>unsustainable transitioning culture
Nice try, false flagger.
If they are gonna commit suicide anyway then why not?

Horizontal Horror for me.

Because Chris literally has no idea how he looks
Remember when Chris said he spent "hours looking at himself in the mirror?" he's got the worst facial autism on the planet, it's how his former trolls just walk right past him in public with no issue, he literally cannot recognize them

>His "slim" figure

>Nice try, false flagger.
Nigger, fuck you. I transitioned 7 years ago because it was that or kill myself. I recognize that I have an illness and do what I can to manage it, but what I want is for an actual cure to be found so others with my illness can live normal lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI

>nigger xD
Fuck you retard

Think about in this way.
If you are diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, it is because in your mind several body parts appear different to you than to others, almost to the point of delusion. Many BDD sufferers seeks plastic surgery because the person they feel on the inside does not match up with who they see in the mirror and photographs. The cure
>cognitive behavioural therapy and learning to let thoughts go

If you are diagnosed with Anorexia nervosa, you appear differently in your mind. And because of this you develop compulsions to avoid and kill your feeling of hunger. When a sufferer of AN see themselves in the mirror or in photographs they see something else than others almost to the point of hallucination. To them they are not the person they feel on the inside.
The cure
>there really is no cure as once the thoughts set in its a hard pattern to break but cognitive behavioural therapy is the closest we have found to work and learning to let go of thoughts

Now consider Gender Dysphoria.
In it you feel you should have been born the opposite gender, the way you feel inside is not what you see in mirrors or photographs. It can cause great anxiety to be reminded of the body you have.
The cure
>gender hormones and possibly reassignment surgery including genital surgery, skull shaving, thorax shaving etc

>Don't call anyone
>Or face autistic rage
>They'll put me in a cage
youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

Attached: download.jpg (215x234, 21K)

>y-you can't say nigger if you're a tranny you're supposed to be a friendly inclusive progressive child molesting leftist!!!

Attached: 1547632233170.png (310x456, 329K)

>Chris isn't a virgin and I am

Attached: 140405425592.png (633x758, 23K)

Attached: 1562403890186.png (335x400, 133K)

>tfw have legos on my shelves now
Every now and then I worry I'm going to turn into Chris

remember to kiss yer sailormoon poster to "stay straight"
wait what?

The only thing this faggot ever did that was good was the Kingdom Hearts video. Even then it's horribly autistic. At least he has a tiny bit of Charisma. His audience does not.

I mean, y'all have the money!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (478x356, 27K)

Buying it is cheating

That wasn't him

Imagine being this dude and having to deal with Chris's shit in your game shop for a decade and a half

Wtf? how did he manage to lose it?

Oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

He fucked a hooker twice.
She took down her craigslist the next week

>Chris was unwittingly cockblocking Mike by driving away all of his targets, saving countless children
Incredibly based

Being an accredited patron to this endevour is a great feeling.

DONT

>Who was he trying to fool?
Potential CWCville lawyers

Yeah but at least you're not Chris-chan man, you should be thankful for this every day.

In a way we're all chris chan, just not to that extreme. That's why there has always been a strong connection with chris and the internet.

If Chris had gotten psychiatric treatment and had decent parents he could have had a pretty normal life. There are people who are way more severely disabled than him who managed to have a pretty alright life. His problem is, that he never had an opportunity to learn what's exactly wrong with the way he thinks.

>this was 5 years ago already
jesus christ

Attached: image.jpg (803x1024, 438K)

more GameStop shenanigans
youtu.be/ZN0CIQhbqNw

>In a way we're all chris chan
This

Megan, I KNOW you and the PLace employee continuously conversed and conspired against me. "Christian is so weird. " "Tell me about it." "He hangs onto me, touching me, clinging onto my every word. Ugh." "I can not stand his shouting outbursts that echos in my head after both of those times he stressed out." "I want to just kill him; destroy his goody-two-shoes nature, soul, heart and all that shit my mashed potato grenade could shatter, but leave his body in tact, so I'm not committed for murder." "I just want to ban him from "MY" store forever." "I got it! Let's get an embarrassing photo of him, post it online, and put him to shame forever!" "Mimms and Lucas are tech freaks! Let's enlist them." "Yeah! Chris will be banned from "YOUR" store based on the hyped up mal online reputation; he will be out of my life forever. Pending possible nightmares and night terrors to come, but who the fuck cares; his Autistic, Fragile mind will shatter along with his heart after I kiss my homosexual fake boyfriend in front of him!" ""HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA!!!!!""

I am onto your game that took away six years of my life and destroyed me; you either pay me what you owe, or I continue to curse and haunt you with my father at my side.

>On 17 October 2018, Chris declared on Twitter that if he and Barb received enough donations, he would personally drive over to Megan's house and take Barb and his "poly-loves" with him. About nineteen minutes later, he backtracked on his claim after learning Megan possesses guns

>Chris was unwittingly cockblocking Mike by driving away all of his targets, saving countless children
Incredibly based

>That time he came up a plan to invite women over for a ''lesbian sleepover''
based chris

youtube.com/watch?v=ltARRcgaLuo

I'm still impressed he knows how to properly use semi-colons.

He's so earnest, it almost makes me like him. Then I remember how gross he is.

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=cYHPLqr5hGo

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1548298323024.png (411x182, 24K)

the man shits his own pants for starters

HALLO YEW

>Once his mother dies Chris will soon follow.

Honestly my worry is he'll find some degenerate sugar daddy who's going to use his ass like a fleshlight and keep him around as a pet or something. Now that would be a fucking arc.

Attached: e2f.jpg (600x800, 61K)

To be fair, it's a bit more than just putting shit into a slideshow. Geno (the creator) combines all the videos, emails, comics and other outside material from Chris's life into chronological order and puts it out in a presentable fashion. Of course all his material has to come from the Cwciki but he isn't just reading verbatim from the pages, he comes up with his own summary and script.

it's a nice assertion but I don't believe you. you also have to remember he's like 40, not some zoomer who was born when autism was already a moral panic.

>Honestly my worry is he'll find some degenerate sugar daddy who's going to use his ass like a fleshlight
He's an AGP manchild so he'd love that.

did the cat get lost among all the garbage and die? makes no sense how a cat can die so fast.

Things can indeed die so fast. There are diseases that kill very quickly. More likely it got sick and due to it being hungry its body couldn't devote energy to fight off something even as simple as a cold.

Larry was the first one to actually reach out and interview Chris during the height of his autism (08-09).

youtube.com/watch?v=bRbFWKPvktU

>instead of being spared a last humiliation, bob survived long enough to see Chris enter his "tomgirl" phase
>one of the last things bob ever saw before passing was his autistic son in drag

Attached: 1546806413570.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

Wtf

one of the last things he ever said to his own son was to call him a fag

I might actually pour one out for Bob this friday, F

Attached: DI2-nsCXUAUaa-E.jpg (675x1200, 190K)

my ladies

That's fucking sad, I wish life didn't have to be like this.

Attached: 1494627173036.png (240x304, 15K)

Based

Attached: nicerack.jpg (877x793, 82K)

Are there any kinos with this feel, except not (necessarily) with the son being trans? I mean movies where the parent dies right when the son (or daughter) is starting to become something he hates.

Absolutely based dissenter. Fuck Doctors and the cocktail of pills they love hoping your kids on.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70

Attached: 1365991763577.jpg (500x452, 62K)

Chris literally isn't on anything. He tried to listen to hypnosis tracks to make him grow breasts. He isn't on any HRT, he just got fatter, grew his hair out, and started wearing a bra lmao

I think his life is so scary because we know we are more or less like him.
I still can't get around how incredible it is that so much about him is documented yet he is not "famous" (normies don't know who he is).

I wonder if bob actually tried. Its always the parents that get the blame, the upbringing. But sometimes there's nothing you can do to prevent your kid from being a fucking idiot. Bob should have removed the internet from the house, but would it have really changed Chris's decline?

>I think his life is so scary because we know we are more or less like him.
Speak for yourself, bud.