Incels and rapists take the awards

>Incels and rapists take the awards
OH NO NO NO NO THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDLKASJDKLASJCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: VVm9r2hfQP.png (831x806, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ marvelfags.png/image/3Dhf4s9xLiOXNJ7rDlf9Lw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could this happen?

Attached: 1494546832097.png (472x355, 340K)

do people just not care about what Polanski did, or do they think he's innocent?

how does he still get work?

Polanski is very talented film maker and this Joker movie looked pretty interesting from trailer, what's going on? Media are angry?

Because the girl has said, repeatedly, that she consented.

Gay

How old was she?

>angry
They are fucking seething, my dude.

Attached: chrome_B8VmMRSU1Z.png (807x202, 36K)

lmaoing at this paedo hunting subhuman

based pasta people making roasties seethe

she was 13 you fucking retard

It's one thing to catch and rape some kid and other to fuck a girl who looks legit at some party where everyone else are drunk or on drugs.
Do you really think no one else fucked some underage girl that night in Nicholson mansion?

it doesn't matter how many people did it. the fact is that Roman did do it and there was enough evidence for a trial, yet people ignore it

>we HAVE to stop polanski!!!

Attached: 1567737479539.png (785x1000, 254K)

The comment section of that article is people either seething or congratulating them both, or this guy.

Attached: chrome_0lwqxbLLmX.png (805x434, 61K)

FUCK OFF CREEPS POLANSKI, R. KELLY AND MJ HAVE TO BE CANCELLED

Little girls can consent as early as they understand the word

Attached: 67517105_2363203697067406_4653364585257955204_n.jpg (1440x1440, 256K)

>13 year olds can't be drug taking thots

what makes it even more interesting is that he won the jury prize and the jury was led by a woman, namely Lucrecia Martel and also icluded the (female) director of American Psycho, Mary Harron.

Just more proof that women like being raped

why is joker being so shilled desu

Who gives a fuck if he makes good films?

Yea Forums incels think this is some kind of victory

>ignore it
He will never be able to step on US soil which for film maker is pretty shitty experience in my opinion.

>get away being a rapist
>put out the best kinos even after
Does rape make you a good kinographer?

Attached: 1564227225529.jpg (406x500, 37K)

It looks like it has great meme potential and apparently may also be a decent film.

yeah but only if you're a celebrity director/actor/singer or super rich. otherwise go fuck yourself instead.

>which for film maker is pretty shitty experience
considering that (((US))) soil has been churning out nothing but capeshit and inane remakes lately I doubt it's a big deal for him at all

paedophile rapist*

It's a crime, but it was in no way rape, that's all.

t. BOILING cunt

Some people can actually separate artist and his art. No wonder amerisharts can't understand this

It's our Black Panther

and in exchange for omerta we got kino.
seems like a pretty good deal to me

This, besides in Europe it's common to sleep with very young girls. Americans are just too uptight.

Pretty much, it's a fucking movie festival, they not giving awards for the humblest or most rightous people of the year.

Honestly all of you hating on Polanski just sound very anti-Semitic to me.

Cunnyseurs in general have a better sense of aesthetics, art, beauty, and have higher iqs

Attached: 69973789_158902968596263_3426026271501890922_n.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

what capeshit would he have directed if he were still allowed in hollywood?

Hit Girl

Based and Pavagapilled

I mean directing a movie set in USA unless someone would be happy doing it with green screen or in studio with small set.

What's Yea Forums?
I only use 4channel the respectable website for Television, Film, Boardgame and Cycling discussions amongst like minded enthusiasts.

I prefer the movie he made before the exile desu
Still he's one of the greatest

Who cares? Kubrick made most of his kinos outside the USA.

He pled guilty to drugging and raping her

I dunno, we already had a joker meme, it was Heath "I cant handle being a rich chad" Ledger.

Different rules apply for the famous, rich and powerful. Imagine if you fucked a 13 year old (with consent even) and skipped the country, you think anyone would scream and shout in your defense like they do to Polanski? Youd be arrested in the country you fled to and brought back in chains. Same thing for shit like taxes, you hear every few years that some rich fuck cheated by using some tax heaven and then get a slap on the wrist for it at best. If the average person did any of that for much smaller sums of money theyd go to jail.

I wonder what kino he would make if he were given a capeshit film.

A man cut the head off another man on a bus in BC, Canada, and ate his eyes and other parts. He is now free and unmonitored in Canada.
A girl killed her parents and siblings totalling 5 deaths when she was 12 and is now free in Canada with children, working at a day care.
Justice isn't real, user.

Chloe is a little old now for him.

how many kino have you directed though?

Well, I meant more at the time.

No, she changed her tune years later when she wanted to stop talking about it and move on with her life.

A man pirated 5 films in America and now he's either sentenced to death or to life in prison, I don't remember. When his case was brought back before another court for the absurdity of punishment, the other court didn't find the punishment absurd and left it intact.

When you bring up the decapitating man in Canada people will forcefully tell you he deserves his freedom. People scare me. Your courts scare me too.

A man looked at pixels in his computer and now faces jail time and has to be on a "list" that ruins his life.
Justice is truly dead

Attached: 640px-Kiernan_Shipka.jpg (640x960, 97K)

You wont get on a list if you don't have pictures of them fucking men dummie.

He's a literal pedo kike rapist who drugged a 13 year old girl and raped the shit out of her, then paid her to shut up and say "She consented""

In any sensible society, he would be killed

Why do people pretend like underage sex parties involving Hollywood stars weren't commonplace in the 70s?
It's just that Polanski got unlucky

since we're on the topic, how come people hate Woody Allen? Was he a rapist or are they just jelly he married his korean daughter Usagi Drop style?

Why do dcpajeets defend kikes now? I thought they were our side

>Incels
lmfao reminder Captain America is more of an incel than JO(A)KINO

Attached: 1567363567321.jpg (828x550, 147K)

>incels now defending literal jew child molesters

People like fun (aka blockbuster) movies but critics tend to shill really shitty ones (aka disney remakes/starshit/marvelshit). Joker seems to be the perfect compromise between entertainment and kinology, as seen before in Yea Forums loving Fury Road, Edge of Tomorrow, etc

It wasn't a party, he asked her to come and be photographed for a magazine. Her parents are shitty too for letting her go alone.

>the director of the Hangover films has a Golden Lion
god i love this timeline

>Fury Road
Nope
This board was one of the few places that saw through this feminist trash

since when do liberals not like jew child molesters
that's not like you at all
who hurt you?

redditors. They exposed themselves earlier when trying to pretend to be Yea Forums

>the writer of Hangover II and III is going to take a bunch of awards home too with Chernobyl, the best tv show of 2019 by a mile
When I say DANK you say TIMELINE

DANK

>quotes a triggered disneyshill posting reddit screencaps made by him
Why are disneydditors so fucking stupid bros?

See? these shills make requests and like stated in the very same thread then run when their plan backfires. This has NEVER been more apparent than with Joker. Not even the star wars 7 shills were this obvious and they were forcing redwood to stop any containment efforts by swaglord

TIMELINE!

Or should I say... TIME LION!?

It would probably be legal in Italy

>a girl who looks legit
She looks legit like a kid

Attached: 17926571.jpg (317x475, 56K)

Cringe

Based

Cringe

she's older in this photo

have sex and prosper

Attached: spock.jpg (1024x765, 64K)

dubs of sex

The irony

Only because he was promised a deal not to be sent to prison

>have sex and get super syphilis or something
lmao no thanks, heathen

Attached: 1372628985253.jpg (600x602, 84K)

Imagine if it had to go up against REAL movies like Knives Out or A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

>yeah but only if you're a celebrity director/actor/singer or super rich.
Or if you're a 10/10. Women don't mind getting raped by murderers that are 10/10.

The Dreyfus case is fucking bullshit and basically the holohoax before the holohoax

about as much as Polanskike

it's the only place you can make real money as a filmmaker

doesn't matter
when you admit shit like this to the court, you can't say "she wanted it"
it's not even about her being underage

Oh no no no no

Attached: 1553516126644.gif (245x245, 945K)

He's a jew. So is the director of Joker.

So is Weinstein but he got treated much worse than this

>put me in the movie

its right in front of your eyes and you dont see it

The admittance means nothing because it wasnt genuine

>this feminist trash
come on.

C
U
N
N
Why? Because I gotta!

Im Polish and im fucking tired of you attacking Polansky when the girl already forgave him and he wasnt aware she was 13

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Two in the pink, two in the stink.

You guys have electricity and internet in Poland?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO CURSE YOU DKEKS

Attached: marvelfags.png (199x253, 11K)

Why should I care about other 7billion people? because some sjw vegan libtard told me to do so?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ marvelfags.png/image/3Dhf4s9xLiOXNJ7rDlf9Lw/

AND better than you

>Marvel wins 3 affirmative action Oscars
>DC checkmates them with a golden lion after they get cocky

kek

Attached: 1567882939399.jpg (1042x1451, 212K)

it is by definition rape
the fact that you don't consider it rape says something about you, but doesn't change the fact that roman polanski raped that 13 year old girl

Unironically, it was a different time. This was when the free love movement was on and shit and they genuinely believed that sex was for everyone and not a big deal. There are a shit ton of stories about celebrities like Bowie fucking 14yo groupies.

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Some 13 year olds are old enough to consent
>hurrr pedo
People were regularly getting married at 14 100 years ago

American liberals love to impose their stupid moral compass into other cultures as if you were forced to agree with them in everything or had a culture as shitty as theirs.

her age in this case is entirely irrelevant
he drugged and raped her

you should add defending jewish pedos to the left side of the image

The movie is a nasty, white male bashing reboot of The King of Comedy. No surprise the art film crowd liked it.

Gamers have risen!
W*men and minorities BTFO!

Attached: 1551460352648.png (888x894, 520K)

TWO AWARDS!!

No he didn't

It was an orgy, everyone was drugged

He's comin back soon enough, all the accusers are losing.

You would have called Terminator 2 feminist trash if it came out today.

and to the right, after Marvel took James Gunn back

it is, its full of anti-male propaganda

Was he aware he drugged her and fucked her while she begged him to stop? All you retard pedo apologists excuse the age part but forget the rape part. Unironically lie your head under a bus

Oh my god there's literally nothing wrong with fucking a 13-year-old girl. 13 is prime age for fucking.

It's only when you get to cunny range does it start being questionable. You're supposed to protect and care for cunny until the day she becomes a woman.

Attached: 1551839815577.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

they only consider what they saw in the film and not who made it?

Attached: 1566791175267.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

After "DC" picked him up for suicide squad 2*

DRUMPF

Can't stop James Cameron from being a self-flagellating white bitch boy

finally incels and cunnybros get the recognition they deserve

They don't care. They really don't care or give a fuck.

Polanski is a director who makes films that get critical acclaim and win TONS of awards before and after the rape incident. He also sucked up to the Hollywood elites, was BFFs with them before the rape incident, and most likely fucking underaged girls with his big named friends before he had the misfortune of being caught by the cops for doing so.

If Polanski was a dime a dozen bland director, he wouldn't still be able to get A-List actors to fly to France and make films with him. And those films not treated as major events by critics.

He's a classic example of someone who has been leveraging his talents for YEARS to avoid being made into a pariah and even after #MeToo and him being expelled from the Hollywood Movie Academy circle jerk group, he is still in demand because studios and actors want to be in films that get awards and make money.

that's like having a daughter nigga
no way I'm falling for that shit

meh most 13yo girls I know/knew have very unattractive and undeveloped bodies
now 15yo girls on the other hand...

it's only abut quality of the films
also it's not like he did anything truly terrible

this

The future belongs to incels and pedos

The comment section of any any article with a title "roman polanski does a thing" reminds me of the peekaboo game with infants.
They just keep repeating same thing infinitely because they don't have object permanence.
>peekaboo / He RApED a chiiiiiLLD!!!
>infant:hahahahaha
>peekaboo / he is a jew!!!
>infant: lol
>peekaboo / he raped a 13y old
>infant: this is the funniest shit ever please continue
And repeat.

Can we just nuke earth? god I hate you people

Attached: images.jpg (532x398, 26K)

nobody asked

>Marvel gets a surfboard as an award

What did they mean by this?