Guess a red head Batgirl really was out of the question

Guess a red head Batgirl really was out of the question

Attached: 26CD686D-99FB-4EF5-8B55-60E0BAAD7CE8.jpg (828x932, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/fr/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this guy is the new idris elba

i've never been more sick of seeing someone appearing everywhere

great. more capeshit

Well Idris doesn't really get much spotlight since Dark Tower bombed and it became known he was a cuckold.

What is it with americans and their negro worship?

-AY YOO BATMAN DIS MODAFUKA JOKAH IS RUINING DA HOOD U NEED TO TEACH HIS WHITE ASS SUMTHING

aiyo Mr Wayne, finna munchin sum midnite crackas?

So, this movie isn't part of the DCEU?

I should have known. Redheads are dead to hollywood now.

Cast your Gordon bros.

Attached: stephen lang.jpg (850x1000, 55K)

You people are sheeps.

Even if capeshit died we would still get Batman movies

Truly an enlightened individual

Two Face is going to be a nig too

It’s bullshit you idiot Ali has already signed on with Marvel for Blade

Marvel and DC contacts have become more relaxed in recent years but there is no fucking way in hell you’re allowed to Star in rival companies films when you’re the main capeshit protagonist of their franchises

>he thought a redheaded Caucasian was possible
lol

But who can be batgirl now??? No redhead black girls

Attached: 55CB228A-187F-4091-8535-820888742D13.jpg (2653x923, 464K)

Is he actually a cuck?

Yes.

eonline.com/fr/news/460777/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic

tragic

What is it with hollywoods trying to erase redheads?

Honestly not bad casting but he's a bit too young. Also I feel like his role wouldn't be very big so casting an A-lister probably won't work.

Making Batman movies after Begins/TDK just feels silly.

OOGA BOOGA AYO BATMAN WHERE DA JOKAH AT

white genocide project. first they stigmatize pale skin and force whites to get spray tans. then they promote race mixing.

Finally, he'll rape the Joker.

Gordon's always in his mid to late 50s. He looks too young for the role.

>here’s your Jim Bravura, kid
Why do they keep doing this?

Attached: 180FB4B5-D190-4954-ABD0-53C71AF77711.jpg (600x397, 168K)

Black don't crack

it's jews and even blacks are sick of their shit

>What is it with hollywoods trying to erase redheads?
Genuine redheads are an exotic form of Caucasian, i.e. problematic.

We can't convince audiences that everyone wants to be the same shade of brown with all these brightly-colored whites distracting the goys.

Bruce it's me Barbababa!

Attached: erin_kellyman.jpg (452x678, 45K)

>this guy is the new idris elba
he's the flavour of the month negro, just like elba and boyega(who they couldn't get off the ground)

They claimed not, but, as long as the casting is on point and the tech isn't 'modern' looking, then it will likely bit fine. It seems silly after the success of Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and the fact they have been making money off all the films, to divorce The Batman from the setting. Especially when it's set in the past and only in Gotham anyway.

They should just make every character in every capeshit movie black from now on. Crash this genre with no survivors.

I love how comic book. Shows the original character with the actor just so people can see how not alike. Literally baiting people to complain about race.

What is up with Matt Reeves blackwashing roles for Batman? Jim Gordon, then Batwoman, then Two-Face? Its like bad joke...

Attached: hZhgFoWMwis.jpg (1851x1041, 515K)

He's maybe the only case where I don't really care if the role gets BLACKED by him he's that good of an actor

Nah the director said it’s in the Adams universe last year

Unless they explicitly say it’s part of the new “DC Black” film line that begins with Joker it’ll 100% be in the current universe.
It is however currently unknown if it’ll be set before the current movies or not(despite what some sites have reported) there’s literally no information on the plot and cast outside of Robert Patterson as Batman.

kek
>mfw they recast Jim Gordon just so they don't have a redhead Batgirl

Who even gives a shit about new Batman movies when TDK exists

Should just bring jk back and irons for Alfred

Why would Ali turn into J Jonah Jameson then?

>flavour of the month: negro

what an ideal casting choice

JOKA RAPED THEESE KEEDS

Kek

they're going to do this with the X-Men, by the way

DEM KIDS

that's alfred, dumbass

Gordon started out in his late 30s/early 40s, and the movie is about a young Batman early into his career.

lmao

You know what? FUCK THIS!
After Batman vs Superman I was excited for the DCEU, I was having something different: epicness.
But after BvS we just got bad movies, not as epic as the Snyderverse and as bad as average marvel movies
And now we're getting Joker that looks good but it's a standalone, James Gunn's Suicide Squad that I know will be bad, Birds Of Prey that must be killed, Matt Reeves Batman that I swear I will boycott, Ava Duvernay's New Gods that must be aborted.
It's the end, the DCEU is dead to me. I will just live in my DCEU Snyderverse fanfic and be happy.

Freindly reminder gingers are villanized and dehumanized positivevibrationslu/videos/i-capelli-rossi/1955915541389422/ while black people are just supremacists SanCophaLeague

he would be good gordon and also would work like military but kind hearted fother for batgirl who would had an daddy issues that he didn't had time for her but in the end she realise he did every think he could for her

And now Ava Duvernay and Tom King are shitting on New Gods, Jenkins, Wan and Sandberg aren't fired, Birds of Prey is gonna be a Deadpool shit, and Matt Reeves is ruining Zack Snyder's Batman. FUCK THIS