Funniest comedian right now

>funniest comedian right now
>stand up is literal non-existent

will this trend only continue?

Attached: 1535407551684.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhizTmjz35M
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>someone happens to be good at podcasts means they are funny
I bet you think Brendan Schaub is funny

>Brendan Schaub
>good at podcasts

youtube.com/watch?v=YhizTmjz35M

nothing he says is funny though?

Stewart lee is objectively the best, the competition isn't even close right now.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (250x250, 1015K)

He take too many selfies. What was ironical at fist, isnt anymore

pete holmes is objectively the funniest within the realms of television, podcasting and stand up comedy.
sorry losers.

Just a reminder that Sleepycast was the only worthwhile podcast.

Attached: Sleepycast.jpg (1000x1455, 587K)

Loved Zach, but the whole shouting over each other talking about shit and dicks was very "lol so random" and artificial

Stand up is a dead medium. Nick has realized this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0

If you’re not funny in every day conversation you’re not funny at all

Stand up is a shit medium and its completely obsolete in the age of the internet.

Stand up comedy are just sermons for liberals

cringe as fuck

He is ridiculously unfunny

really funny when i was younger, doesnt have any effect on me now, dunno if its the fact that ive seen every episode a hundred times tho

Imagine being this low in IQ

I hate stand up so much. It literally insists upon itself.
Paying to watch someone tell jokes for 2 hours is so strange to me. I think it's really hard to make something like that funny.

>not chapo

Attached: chapo.png (687x459, 516K)

>anti-white libtards
>funny

fuck off

1. what do you think is funny?
2. what would you consider worth paying to watch?

Praise kek

his last appearance on legion of skanks was weak

I hate pete holmes with a burning passion. His nice guy schtick is obviously an overcompensation. I bet he's a really twisted fuck behind closed doors like bill cosby, the other self-righteous and preachy comedian.

this desu, not bad for a guy who looks like a 1930s comic of tarzan has let himself go.

are you american or just retarded?

Watched a bit of his stand up thought it was poor. Any recommendations of his work?

i could beat up everyone in this image macro

>posting threads about this fag every single day
why are you so obsessed?

chapo is annoying. I lean left so I tried to listen but theres this obnoxiousness to it that worms into your head after a dozen eps until its totally unbearable. Something about a bunch of rich new yorkers who have never done anything remotely political in their lives besides shill the shitshow that is the DSA (point of personal privilege!! point of personal privilege!!) pulling their best sardonic affect and vocal frying about 'smoothbrain neolibs' every ep. It makes my lip curl in disgust. they're not working class, they don't have an understanding of the working class for being alcoholics living paycheck to paycheck for a few years before their gay podcast made them millionaires. fuck em. Felix is alright.

reminder that this is the audience for cucko tran house

Attached: chapo reddit pictures.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>slowly repeating the same phrase over and over again for 20 minutes
Genius

just from this faggot ass picture you can tell these retards aren't worth listening to

>listening to podcasts for political opinions

Attached: 1543447416417.jpg (436x436, 37K)

autist's have an inability to acknowledge other people's opinions exist.
just because you like some homo doesn't mean the population agrees with you. please, have sex and stop advertising your crush here.

>leftist propaganda spouting is considered comedy

Attached: ehehehee.jpg (500x303, 22K)

Cumtown is starting to get stale. The Epstien shit helped breathe some new life into it briefly but it wasn't enough to make it feel fresh again. The only hope now is that Stav leaves to focus on stand up, although he's probably too lazy and too short attention spaned for that to happen.

give over

>its a ricepirate episode

Attached: 1479337539437.png (600x569, 74K)

Who is this person?

>this thing that some people like is dumb
Nothing like that classic cumtown comedy

His stand up is ok. It’s just that it’s 50% one long “Allentown” bit. Stav is the only one who puts any effort into being a comedian because even though he’s a fat retard he understands that he should be using the pod to grow his career

Better than Chapo atleast

Always good to judge quality by comparing it to the worst thing you can find

Kinda based
Very cringe

hate how people justify Stav by saying "actually he is the best standup of th three" when he is the only one who puts effort into his hacky unfunny bullshit

Stav's role is literally and figuratively to be a protective fat cushion.

Nick has the weakest stand up game out of the trio. He's great at riffing, though. I think he'd make a great writer.