J Law

there's a sextape with her and bengalfuel from a stolen laptop, and dua lipa fucking from a ny mafia fuck house
there's leaks of her and jennifer lawrence too and they're the real deal. it's a bunch of video clips from phones and some film (super 8?) footage that look to be behind the scenes for a photo shoot but then it goes on with fucking. the guy and girl from bengalfuel have a townhouse or whatever it is in nyc and people go there and party, or stars do photo shoots. it's a mafia fuck house where you sign and go in and everybody does whatever they want. someone stole devices and drives. bengalfuel's gf said she was pursuing it legally on her insta and the leaker was shitting himself but there's probably stuff stilll in the archives aside from it being all muddied with fakes. people have posted taylor swift was there and on tape too

jen is in videos with a lot of other stars fucking and sucking

what i have seen is only coming specifically from one residence and is new york mob shit, and i guess bengalfuel are hosts or more specifically the blonde girl is. yes they do use 8mm or some kind of film because film is the hardest thing to leak. pictures leaked so far of clairo and as someone familiar with what she looks like, it was dead obvious to me that it's clairo. the credibility of it all was further validated for me seeing a shot of the bengalfuel girl on her insta from the day she worked with clairo where she has the same design fingernail as the girl spreading clairo's pussy and it looks to be the same room as well. her reaction on twitter. and saying they pursue it legally. i am not original guy who was leaking, just restating what was on another board to see if others here know more assuming leaker is alive still

Attached: 1567936697283.jpg (869x785, 141K)

damn! that rules!

Just post what you have faggot Jesus Christ

Imagine, this is only what the mafia does and its child's play compared to what the higher up do

Attached: tumblr_inline_oby74qF3U01shx9h6_1280.jpg (744x557, 51K)

big, if true

Post shots, and God I wish someone would get that fuck tape of Tom Holland being nailed by RDJ

Heh

Attached: 1567933694284.jpg (750x339, 114K)

I wanna see the weird torture device that Angelina Jolie was hooked up to. She was caught on camera saying how much she loved it and how after awhile the pain gives you orgasms or whatever.

American education at work.

Thread about to 404 and get you a ban because it doesn't pertain to the actor's career

Bump, I don't believe you OP but just in case.

You either share the footage or you're just bullshitting

i want that image of meme frog sitting on the toilet right the fuck right now.

what the fuck is bengalfuel?

Attached: 405cf3cb134b912d6e15d28549471934_full.jpg (480x640, 122K)

you're not telling lies on the internet again are you?

>celebrities go to a mafia controlled house to have orgies
Yes. This sounds exactly like the kind of thing I'd do if my sextape could ruin my whole career. Who could you trust in this situation except for the mob.

Attached: two weeks.jpg (461x461, 90K)

a cousin of mine has a friend that used to work in harvey weinstein's private home
sometimes they did weird parties in there

>there's a sextape with her

literally stopped reading there. Until it's leaked it's bullshit.

>mafia fuck house
How exactly does one go about getting a job at a place like this? What do you think the required skills would be?

it was probably just Cleaver being shot

it's an indie project that consists of Joe LiTrenta and Lou DiBenedetto

Looking good only wearing a track suit top no pants?

Nice fantasy you have there user

Who cares?

>jlaw
>having a career

I was talking about Taylor Swift.

Jesus fucking christ man stop posting this shit everywhere, no one fucking cares about your mafia fuck house bullshit

Mafia Fuck house is my edm band name.

Fucking kek.

is gud

They are so hot right now

>Ladies and Gentlemen, here again: Mafia Fuck House

Attached: transkids.jpg (998x1034, 175K)

No skills required. Unless you’re born into the family the only people they take are kids with no family that are living on the street. Easier to brainwash them

Some people have all the luck.

You dont want to be in the mafia.