Films about breakfast?

Attached: cereal1.jpg (677x420, 68K)

Honey I Shrunk the Kids

naked lunch
that new breaking bad film

Wouldn't the milk splash everywhere? I dont eat cereal because you either eat the same thing every day or it goes stale. But it seems like pouring cereal into milk would cause a mess.

Pretty sure right would be putting both in the bowl

this desu

you put cereal in the bowl first because the cereal dropping into the milk would create splashing on impact
also you choose cereal as you decide to have cereal, so you select the cereal and then put it in the bowl. Usually there is milk in the refrigerator, but if there isn't, you still have a bowl of cereal. If you pour milk into a bowl and then realize that you don't want any of the cereals that you have, congratulations, you just wasted milk and created a useless bowl of fucking milk.

you just do it slowly user, it's not rocket science

What kind of madman mixes cereal and milk?

cereal is cancer

Putting milk first is retarded.
>cereal would make little splashes everywhere so you have to clean more shit than just the bowl and spoon
>cereal would float instead of sink down so it's double the effort just to sink them before adding more cereal
>milk won't have the sweet aftertaste of cereal because you didn't mix them
>if you add in milk first, you tend to put too much milk that just a little cereal would overflow the bowl

anyone who puts milk before cereal is shit and you should question their intelligence

Breakfast club

LIFE HACK: Fuck cereal. Eat a real breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and toast take like five minutes to put together and eat.

Why don't you just buy those mini packs then?

Based

It does NOT take "like 5 minutes" unless you use the microwave

Yeah but you can start a fire that way

and be weighed down digesting that almost comatose for only the first 4 hours of the day

Scrambled eggs and toast takes me like 5 minutes. get good.

>take like five minutes to put together and eat
Cereal takes

the narwhal bacons at midnight

Attached: 9B257513-2F05-42D5-A481-A04A7CE77167.jpg (640x591, 96K)

>bacon
>not sausage
>not ham
You're practically eating fat

Attached: letterbox_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg (772x434, 37K)

you know the reason americans and australians eat cereal instead of this which british people generally ate for the most part is just because of the seventh day adventists saying that grains are biblical and going on a campaign to change to breakfast to the more 'healthy' grains
i mean i like the adventists and grains have their place but. just strange that everyone got on board so much and forgot why

they invented the cereal breakfast because they thought it would stop people from masturbating
sounds weird, but they were cultists after all

nope
just sugar

for me, it's a banana and sugar free fruit cereal

It pisses me off that there was no Cornflakes scene in that Lords of Chaos movie

breakfast is a meme meal. Ever food thats exclusively marketed as breakfast meal is just sugar on top of fat.
Just skip it and eat some bread at work

milk in cereal is cringe

just eat it dry

>Got colitis
>Now shit blood anytime I have milk
I miss cereals so much

Edgy

become a soiboy

how

>MMMMM THIS FLAVORED SUGAR HAS ALL THE NUTRIENTS FOR THE DAY
kill yourself redditor

All I need are some nice scrambled eggs and crispy bacon.