What's the verdict here?

What's the verdict here?

Attached: Mindhunter.S01E04.1080p.10bit.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv_snapshot_51.02_[2019.08.25_01.15.04].jpg (1920x880, 177K)

based flattop is the only likable character. the dyke, faggot, and literally who are all trash

if you like fincher, it's worth watching.

My 3rd favorite TV show, season 2 > season 1

Smug boomer is the best character, girl is the absolute worst

Missed screenshot. This is moments before they all get a their own realization of what just happened. The actual picture is what 1-2 seconds after

Attached: good.jpg (2366x1078, 187K)

Is it just me or were they implying that the snitch guy was gay or at least a sub?

great

Gregg isn't gay he's just a faggot

did she fart?

The Corrll accomplice? He clearly stated he wasn't no faggot.

God I want Tench's son to murder the other two and have Big Bill take over the whole show and just interview killers for 90% of the runtime

This show is much too violent. I do not approve.

Why did Holden get back with his gf for one episode? Was she actually cheating or was it a misunderstanding?

Whites are cucks

Couldn't get past 20 mins in the pilot. This shit sucks

God, Cate Blanchett and Anna Torv have the best lips I've ever seen on white women.

Is that just an Aussie trait?

Attached: Cate-Blanchett.jpg (2000x1125, 433K)

He had the worst arc in the entire series so far.

s2 Holden kept focus on the job. The two others were just entangled up the ass in boring/ bad/ woke personal drama bullshit.

First episode is the worst episode

Everything about Tench and his bitch wife this season were so annoying to me.
>Haha, don't talk about your job to the neighbors
>No, just because you can actually connect with the other guys about what you do for a living what will their wive think????
>Our son isn't bad, he isn't stalking people
>Even though your got a large promotion and are working constantly we need to move house because the adopted son is getting mean looks for being a psychopath

Attached: 1566030975747.png (720x448, 499K)

Season 2 would have been great if not for Wendy's lesbian subplot that went literally nowehere. Complete timewaster

First season was kino. Second season was boring.

I want to fuck the Akimov looking guy.

The Atlanta shit was just annoying and dragged everything for too long.

BASTE

What's with this show and failed relationships. All 3 of them have had failed relationships.

The focus on Tench was too much. And throwing in Charlie Manson for just 1 episode only to have it mean nothing to the overall department was god damn stupid.