You can do anything you want with her. You can cum on her, fuck her in the mouth, fuck her in the ass, cum on her face...

You can do anything you want with her. You can cum on her, fuck her in the mouth, fuck her in the ass, cum on her face, man. She get your cock so hard she'll make it explode. But no rough stuff, all right?

Attached: sport the pimp.jpg (1280x1707, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/120640041/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wished I had such motivated sales men working near me.

Beat her mistreat her do anything that you please
Bite her excite her make her get down on her knees
Abuse her misuse her she can take all that you've got
Caress her molest her she always does what you want

whys he got his pants up to his tits

Based Maiden fan

Because he's polish.
It's was a thing before he emigrated.

She doesn't charge extra for taking it on the face?

What a fucking pro!

Attached: Jodie Foster.jpg (858x1000, 204K)

was this considered 'big' in the 70s?

Oh hi Mark

>fucking a 12 year old in the ass was not considered rough stuff in the 70s

It was a different time lads

Attached: Brooke Shields & Mom.jpg (564x781, 85K)

Sell me this whore

Attached: wolf-of-wall-street-sell-me-this-pen-1.jpg (462x356, 23K)

Wait, Jamie Lee Curtis is her mom?

Born in the wrong generation

>he was supposed to be playing a puerto rican
the best part

a better time

The Pimps I've seen aren't physically impressive, but they look just dangerous enough to intimidate the sad sacks who'd hire a street whore.

If you can reliably beat down pimps you don't need what they're selling.

>stars opposite de niro
>doesn't do anything else until the 2000s

What happened?

What? No.

This is Jamie Lee Curtis's mom

Attached: Janet Leigh.jpg (2258x3000, 1.87M)

Can somebody explain to me this meme that the pimp was supposed to be black or whatever because that was too racist, even though there's a scene in a movie where scorsese literally goes on a racist rant, and calls a black guy fucking his wife a nigger?

hahahahaha what a story Mark

go watch bad lieutenant

Jamie Lee Curtis looks nothing like her mom and nothing like her "dad", the latter being unsurprising considering he's a bona fide faggot so he probably wasn't her biological father

i was making a wiseau joke.

Things didn't change. It's not uncommon especially for prostitutes that young to get fucked up pretty bad. Listen to Peter Sotos Buyers Market or look up the case of Victoria Martens. It's like an irl guro doujin.

Attached: 1566888754238.jpg (700x624, 75K)

Huh. Just dawned on me how much Keanu's character in Neon Demon was kinda like Keitel's here.

H-how much?

Suck on this.

Why did Travis try to assassinate the senator before changing his target and helping Iris?

The dichotomy of the reaction to the murders he had the potential to commit. He would have infamously gone down in history as a mentally ill loner schizo who killed a politician. Instead he ended up killing scum that a large portion of society could potentially claim that he is a hero. Regardless of what he chose, the reality was that he was a mentally unstable psycho that was a danger to society.

If you mean why did Travis himself want to, it's because he thought he was making the city the disgusting piece of crap it was, which was a major catalyst in making him so extreme and psychotic.

Chillout man.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/120640041/

the good old days when they sold cp over the counter

Okay, why did Jon Hinkly Jr. get the impression from this film that killing Reagan was a good idea?

Because Betsy rejected him. Was that not obvious?
This guy is smol brain trying to be big brain.

Killing Reagan was always a good idea
That fuck ruined everything

CIA MKUltra plant. Anytime a politician is nearly assassinated, they automatically.win whatever race they are running.

Then why not kill Betsy? Or her annoying coworker?

>look up the case of Victoria Martens
>After responding to the 9-1-1 call, police entered the second-story apartment building where they saw smoke coming from behind the closed bathroom door. Upon opening the door, the responding officers discovered the dismembered body of Victoria Martens partially wrapped in a burning blanket. She was then pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy revealed she had been sexually assaulted, strangled to death, and then stabbed and dismembered. Her body was then set on fire. Martens had been given alcohol and methamphetamine prior to her death, according to her mother, in order "to calm her down so [Fabian Gonzales and Jessica Kelley] could have sex with her." Investigators determined Victoria Martens died between 7:45 and 8:30 p.m. on August 23, her 10th birthday.

Attached: too far.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What a cutie!

What went wrong?

>Buyers Market
What is this, a book on tape?

lmao never noticed his woman pinky nail before. I know it's probably some coke spoon nail thing but was styling it like a woman's nail really a thing amoungst those types?