/trek/

GAGH

Attached: GAGH.gif (309x287, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Wgor0L-SU&t=4m31s
nytimes.com/2019/09/06/opinion/sunday/walter-mosley.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gtPUP5H6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen, if you're not going to use a tripcode I don't see why you should even bother participating.

>mfw i have forced anonymity enabled
>mfw tripfags have no power over me

Attached: 17097255120256.jpg (612x612, 25K)

I don't need to be remembered for my big dick posts.
I just need to post them.

Attached: jonathan_bio_2-1-888x1024.jpg (888x1024, 103K)

>UH MEESA SHPOCK, WE HAFFA NO FLY LICE IN WEPLICATUH
>PREEZ NO TEWUH CAPTEEN KUHK

Attached: 33usx2a.jpg (180x240, 5K)

PROMENADE

Attached: PROM.jpg (315x273, 14K)

>Yo, wassup my nigga, we mine straight hunnit puhcent die-lithium up in this muhfucka!

Attached: One of the Hardupanoids.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

A discord tranny janitor tripfag NEET gay Asian...I mean you gotta feel bad for the 'guy' if you can even call him that

>discord
Nothing wrong with using discord, it's pretty much IRC for the modern age.
>tranny
Gender dysphoria is not a crime and really, judging others for it or just capriciously using it as an insult is low-class at best.
>janitor
No evidence of that.
>tripfag
Why not be proud of one's posts? Anonymity is what's kind of repulsive.
>NEET
Some require assistance.
>gay
How is this even bad? The world is overpopulated.
>Asian
Superior IQ, industrious.

>Where the FUCK is my crew?

Attached: off time.jpg (2919x2799, 1.04M)

I like lewd M'Ress but that's too lewd :(

I, for one, welcome our new tripfag.

VF is abysmal, though. You'll come around to it eventually. It's not any of that, really, just that their posts are typically of the lowest quality and when they attempt to discuss Star Trek they get really fucking angry when anyone has opinions different from their own.

You'll see.

Love is between two people, not five
Please remove this image

should I watch another episode, or go to bed?

Attached: 1876EC13-83F8-4D1C-909D-C4729328F8B2.png (240x320, 125K)

Another one

Attached: Riker Red Alert.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

>being unable to share love
yikez

This doesn't make sense; Riker can hear Troi's thoughts when she projects them at him. His is her Imzata. Or they're each other's imzata. However that works.

Why poke him if she can just yell at him inside her head?

alrighty episodes over, goodnight /trek/

When will 75% nu Trek die? First STD next the Picard shit show. It's gonna be like 15 years before we get real Star Trek again. They'll build a god damn working warp core at Area 51 before the Hollywood chowder heads produce a watchable Trek series.

>It's gonna be like 15 years before we get real Star Trek again
We're literally never going to get a real Star Trek. Something-something, convoluted usage rights.

I'll never share my love with more than one person.

Finally, this fucking guy is gone and we can openly address the agenda for future trekthreads. First up: Nana Visitor images. Couldn't meet quorum last time over whether these should be prohibited or not. What say you?

k

I love you guys.

Not how it works, bud

no trips

ban nana. she's yucky and skelly

Attached: Autism.png (2408x1488, 857K)

how come data knows everything but also has never heard of things all the time.

imagine regularly posting in a general with this guy

>t. buttmad tripfag
i mean, probably. not like i can tell

Attached: e2oons6mnnm21.png (768x2720, 1.73M)

She's alright by me.

Attached: Nana Visitor.jpg (650x655, 348K)

>you are not a person until you achieve warp drive
based and redpilled

Attached: Trip.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>Riker can hear Troi's thoughts when she projects them at him.

When was this established?

I don't know this scene.

Does he mispronounce the word or something?

GENERAL CHANG

Attached: chang.gif (640x365, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Wgor0L-SU&t=4m31s

>complain anonymously to HR after a black writer said the the word nigger in the writing room.
>Akiva Goldsman uses the word "fag" and speaks with a lispy voice when he talks about the gay engineer character from STD.
How could Secret Hideout be so based?

Attached: thr_alex_kurtzman_4956_embed.jpg (928x1390, 327K)

GENERAL KOROK

Attached: General Korok, Borg.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Reminder

Attached: Gul-Didnothingwrong.png (540x482, 232K)

It is a little known fact, however, that Kirk is a Klingon!

Attached: chang_lrg.jpg (640x358, 213K)

This is why all lawyers will be dead by 2079.

Let's be honest, at this point it's not a matter of rights, even if everything is in the same house, there won't be another "real" Star Trek show, as long as they have the same people in charge (Kurtzman, Goldsman, etc.). They have no idea of what Star Trek is all about and I doubt they're interested in writing inspiring Trek stories.

I love it when you post, Trey Parker. Comedy gold. And slightly arousing.

Well. Shit.

He has great spicy chicken1

Data's humor subroutines were very advanced and subtle. He pretended to not know things for comedy. Like how he drew dicks all over the Daystrom Institute bathrooms. But nobody ever knew. He's subtle.

I'm ok with objectifying the stronk woman. Let's do that.

he seems nice

Helli friends. Glad to see we're okay with using trips again. Whether you tripfag or user, /trek/ should be welcoming to all.

Attached: 50e63d94d807c.png (250x238, 80K)

hi, NW. I like you more

This is so true and uplifting.

fuck off, tripshitter

ur gross

I can only pity you.

Attached: pica.jpg (1000x764, 44K)

i like jadzia . you guys calling her names can go have sex

Attached: triggered.jpg (835x679, 115K)

fag isn't a race.

According to the White House, it is a choice.

Attached: Would-you.png (966x834, 628K)

no they are corced at gunpoint to suck dick.

I never said that.

being gay is genetic tho

You're not even the same user.

Attached: 7be0eeaa742ef41f760f6a5d5280d186--frog-meme-sad.jpg (736x736, 43K)

THERE
ARE
FOUR
LIGHTS

"genetic" is an odd way of spelling "caused by the sexual influence of a pederast early in sexual development"
homosexuals breed through pedophilia

>homosexuals breed through pedophilia

Attached: 1523452583015.jpg (804x743, 98K)

idiot

Hi, I've been trying to get attention by posting about star trek but nobody replies to me? What should I do?

t. pedophilic homosexuals

Just do what i do and post inflammatory nonsense you don't even really believe

this is a star trek thread, dude. take that shit to /pol/

Dyson sphere could work

Attached: 1565895362384.png (796x588, 103K)

What a hollow, disingenuous, nihilistic, empty life.

No, it's completely impractical and on top of that it's physically impossible the way the show portrays it.

not really.

Which Star Trek has this boipucci aesthetic?

Attached: miracleHaremBois.png (600x600, 431K)

>Wrong trip
do you think we're STUPID????

Attached: rod.jpg (618x412, 44K)

Who's Bashirfaggot and why should I care?

Dyson spheres have been done. They suck.

Attached: Dyson spheres suck!.jpg (513x513, 41K)

you are correct

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Attached: Frasier versus InuYasha.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

>EXECUTIVE TIME

Attached: hollow pursuits.jpg (892x871, 146K)

Don't listen to him.

why the frog?

Reminder that even in 2260 you're still entitled to lay a SMACKDOWN on a bitch when she get outta line

Attached: 1553148583861.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

except data would kill you in one blow

>knocked out crusher
brehs....

Attached: 1557953570732.jpg (604x728, 115K)

blue board, champ

Attached: tumblr_inline_p9pvtaJwoo1r582r6_500.jpg (500x382, 48K)

no nipple no problem

Attached: 1514810426130.png (500x500, 77K)

do you even try anymore, /trek/?

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

Attached: 83a89557bcfaaaa28fe3657a336fe818.jpg (1125x1637, 322K)

Attached: 658993.jpg (600x451, 35K)

But Frasier is good

It was in the pilot, then dropped.

we have aright to know

get out.

Attached: 2ec71f9a9ff7571e7389a3de4067136a.jpg (1017x786, 68K)

Do you agree that "Hapworth 16, 1924" is bad or do you subscribe to the theory that it's """intentionally""" bad?

VF willingly bends over, her pale, naked ass quivering, asshole puckered in anticipation. She cringes slightly at the cold kiss of petroleum jelly as BF liberally applies it, the tip of her finger poking her chocolate starfish. Her tight asian twat becomes slick as she hears the squeak of leather on leather. BF takes her time adjusting the enormous black strap-on, savoring the nervous fidgeting before her. She's going to enjoy this, every second.

elab

Attached: 10.1.jpg (446x418, 18K)

VF grips the comforter as BF begins. She catches her enormous collection of incorrectly painted minatures out of the corner of her eye. 'It doesn't matter the characters are in their First Contact uniforms, you were right to paint them in their show-accurate colors,' she thinks to herself before the pressure of the giant black dildo diverts her attention. The pressure is immense, the muscles of her rectum putting up a valiant resistance before surrendering. BF grunts in effort, she had taken VF at her word when she assured her she'd been practicing. VF groans in an odd delight. Thankfully it doesn't hurt, just feels oddly overfull. A wet *SCHLUPP SCHLUPP* sound can be heard as BF finds her rhythm. She begins to finger her clit, her total domination of the pale fleshy weakling bringing her intense arousal.

Attached: 1200_1.jpg (1080x400, 43K)

In unison now, BF pushes in while VF pushes out. Her gaping maw feels like it will rend apart, yet she relishes that discomfort almost as much as the friction of the comforter against her cunt, now soaking and fit to squirt. BF's fingers are now drumming against her pelvic bone as she hits VF's prostate. A shuddering orgasm wracks her pasty body as a spray of piss soils the quilt her mother made. VF is utterly ashamed. VF's humiliation achieved BF allows herself to orgasm before dutifully removing the dildo. She doesn't bother to clean it as she stows it in her Gundam themed backpack. "Same time next week?" BF asks as she finishes dressing. VF nods pitifully as wracking sobs replace the shudders of orgasm. BF shows herself out, a wry grin under neon hair.

gross

it's genetic

Attached: 18555153_10155650256867668_707499857_n.jpg (737x413, 21K)

Haven't read it. I have read Nine Stories. This looks like it's just an issue of the New Yorker...so I'll read it tonight and get back to you.

Attached: 1433321647976.gif (420x298, 1.93M)

>I'll read it tonight

Attached: Tellarite_male.jpg (554x408, 22K)

VF smiles. "How about a nice cup of tea," she inquires. BF nods. They each sit down on naugahyde-bound oaken chairs, and pull them forward to the table. A butler named user appears without making a fuss and delivers piping hot Earl Grey to delicate, intricately-detailed porcelain cups on each side. BF and VF do not acknowledge him, because he is worthless. "To liberty!" they both exclaim simultaneously as they take their first sip. The tea is not just delicious, it is succulent -- the tea tree was grown on top of a mass grave of anons who dared to criticize tripfriends, and the flavor is immaculate. VF nods. BF winks. They draw out their fans and cover their faces and begin the Dance of the Veils.

what

You're right. I'm just going to get drunk and write Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction later.

Attached: illust_72401507_20190907_224932.png (800x1401, 439K)

sex stuff

Attached: vorta.jpg (450x383, 158K)

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after we all get Vorta gf's.

Attached: IggyDubs.jpg (320x320, 16K)

or at least wrap it in a tired Voyager joke

>no money
Then what's the goddamn point?

Attached: Senior_staff_poker_game.jpg (1436x1080, 710K)

woah just like muh vidya gaems.

VF straps BF to the rack and fastens her wrists and ankles to the board with red and black ladybug dot patterned cords. "Not too tight, I hope?" BF struggles but finds resistance is useless. The cords sting and squeeze her wrists as BF's fingertips go slightly numb. VF forcefully grabs BF by the chin and coldly kisses her, the friction of their lips like two glaciers scraping against each other before falling into the ocean. Reaching into BF's Gundam themed back back, VF produces a massive, throbbing black dildo, the very dildo BF so often used to pound VF's hairless asshole so many times. In VF's other hand she holds a ball gag which she playfully dangles in front of BF before stuffing her mouth and tightening the strap around the back of her head. VF steps back and feels a flush of fore roar through her veins as she looks upon BF strung up in her velour Original Series science officer costume, slowly walking around her while slapping BF's black dildo in her palm. BF feels a cold, sticky sensation as the rubbery dildo is dragged against the back of her legs, up her inner thighs, caressing the back of her ass cheeks. She knew it was VF's turn but she hadn't quite prepared herself for what was about to happen. Fear began to set in as BF felt VF angle behind her, sliding the dildo back and forth against her cunt and asshole. At any second VF could push the giant object deep into one of BF's quivering holes and she knew it wasn't going to be gentle. BF wrestles against the ladybug cords one more time but feels VF's cold fingers squeeze her throat as she leans over her shoulder and hisses in her latex ear, "My dear doctor, wherever do you think you're going?"

Where's the lesbian ass play?

>and here's something nobody likes!

Lieutenant Galway was a little weird looking but I still would've totally let her sit on my face. Shame they had to turn her into a dead old lady.

Attached: thicc_space_shawty.png (156x447, 119K)

>VF willingly bends over, her pale, naked ass quivering, asshole puckered in anticipation.

more

make new thread

>/trek/

my coworkers go nuts for /trek/ stories

post the rest

Tripfag orbiters ruin /trek/ more than the tripfags do.

Attached: STD 1X07 Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad.webm (640x320, 2.96M)

I think they're hilarious.

I think data has trouble accessing certain bits of information for the first time. He has the info but its not stored in his RAM.

Attached: 1428427204524.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>AIDS doesn't kill people, it's the illnesses they get due to a weakened immune system!

Attached: Riker David.jpg (1440x1080, 155K)

>VF deletes the copypasta
SEETHING

Attached: Deep_Space_Nine_1-13_02.jpg (720x576, 80K)

I preferred the eastern european immigrant origin story

Attached: Deep-Space-Nine-Far-Beyond-cast.jpg (628x394, 168K)

fuck STD
that will be all

Attached: walter_mosley.jpg (800x428, 87K)

Who's this white guy?

you don't mean that

Attached: 47a.png (980x551, 686K)

a wheysyst

Imzati

Entaro Adune

there's no worse sin

Attached: Dr. Noah DS9.png (576x432, 336K)

it's a revamp

Attached: 83a.jpg (625x415, 309K)

He told a story about racists in the STD writers room and used the word "nigger". Females got triggered and reported him to HR. He said fuck you and quit.

wait, they reported a buck for sayin nigger?

nytimes.com/2019/09/06/opinion/sunday/walter-mosley.html
yes ;^)

Well yeah, saying nigger is racist

It was pretty stupid of him to say nigger in a professional environment, regardless of whatever enthralling story he was telling.

I thought the darks were allowed to say it?

The dude is FUCKING BLACK

then he should know better than anyone how awful it is to say nigger

yeah, he should have just said "Klingons"

>BAD WORDS LOSE JOB

Then he should know better than anyone why you DON'T SAY NIGGER AT WORK

I like how we pretend to have freedom of speech.

>make a delightful post parodying the disgusting anti-trip posts ITT
>get banned for spamming/flooding
Hey there, I don't think I should have been caught in that net, guy. Please don't issue bans without analyzing the posts and posting times.

>freedom of speech
How many lights do you see?

Are you retarded? This doesn't have anything to do with free speech.

I'm sure he signed an employee agreement that included provisions to not use hate speech at work.

Do not address MODS or discuss BANS.

Hollywood doesn't know how to make a Star Trek show anymore. You'll never ever get another good Trek series. Even a good fan series is out of the question: by the time the tech to make really good looking fan shows comes available YouTube and other sites will no longer support that type of content.

of course it does. he just told a story, in a closed room, he didn't called anyone out.

these threads are just a free for all now bro. get in the mud if you dare.

>he didn't called anyone out
He used a racial slur in a professional environment.

you do. You just dont have the right to demand someone pay you for it

Nice Ladybug outfit. It's a little loose tho. Wonder if it's too big or just stretched out with wear. Do you have any more of her?

>namefag
fuck off

So if he was writing dialogue for Hitler he couldn't go: ___________?

Attached: aw.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Attached: 1493249856304.jpg (768x433, 46K)

It has nothing to do with the script for Star Trek, you absolute mouthbreather. In a professional environment he decided to tell his coworkers a story and repeatedly used the word nigger. Is this really so hard for you to understand?

ALL HAIL

>protesting your innocence while BAN-EVADING
Strong, stable genius.

S A D !

Attached: holdme.jpg (819x1024, 237K)

These threads are so fucking white.

>professional environment
yeah yeah, got it
you are a professional cocksucking zoomer who is triggered by everything. how did you end up on Yea Forums of all places?

Attached: 1483450893672.jpg (669x710, 114K)

It looked like he was wearing a party hat in the thumbnail.

Attached: revamp.png (892x669, 1.13M)

bruv, that's racist!

>dude just say nigger at work
that's you

This point has been made once or twice before.

that's cause she was full betazoid in the pilot.

but she got BLACKED to fit in with 90s diversity

TNG began in the 80s.

Attached: rainnwilsonstartrek2.jpg (615x291, 88K)

what a dumbass story.

It single-handedly destroyed all the tension of DS9 cuz "it was all a dream"

Attached: 1564927801321.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

Why are you guys so filled with hate?

Not the point, champ.

>Data and Worf get jobbed by Ferengi
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gtPUP5H6o

They work in retail/IT support.

this was the dream, dipshit

Attached: datas day.png (414x466, 296K)

That never stopped Dukautists, user.

Attached: Gul Dukat.jpg (680x431, 92K)

you need a very good reason to use a trip
I would only accept William Shatner tripposting itt

Why doesn't anyone take bathroom breaks in Star Trek?

have sex

Hi, Vee. You're not as bad as the others say. ugu

the point was they were trying too hard to be TNG and failed

the "inner light" elevated the events of TNG whereas "far beyond the stars" made the events of DS9 irrelevant. It was dumb and also hilariously racist since DS9 is implying that black captains can only exist as a hallucination.

How do I get to have a name?

sup, vf?

hiii

i dunno it's just there when i post

drawing fat rikers what about you?

It's the Prophets trying to tell Sisko that he is also a Prophet in addition to being the Emissary. He is both the dream (Emissary) and the dreamer (Prophet).

It might be a bad direction for the series, but it's a good episode and it's a good representation of aliens who are so fucking alien that they can't just communicate with regular normal words.

I'm doing good. Streaming DS9. Can you post some fanart?

not yet but I'll post it in the discord probably in a couple hours

I don't know the discord room...

make sure you ask for doxxing room access

What's that?

Imagine having a brain that works this way.

Why is it such a "bad" word?

Attached: Congratulations! You're black!.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Attached: 1540652873653.jpg (611x1080, 120K)

>Awe, you brought that tall man some flowers

Attached: First Contact.jpg (1735x1315, 940K)

They do in Farscape.
I wonder what a bathroom looks like in Star Trek, with all the different physiologies and all.

Attached: Farscape1x22 - I have to pee.webm (720x406, 2.11M)

>It single-handedly destroyed all the tension of DS9 cuz "it was all a dream"
DS9 was not a dream, cuz.

How would the story of Star Trek change if Riker was buff?

Attached: Star Trek TNG swole Riker.jpg (240x320, 26K)

he would have gotten his own command after season one and just disappeared

Were there any actually buff Star Trek characters?

Archer, Trip, Malcolm, T'Pol.

Troi wouldn't have dated Worf and Jellico would have been okay with three shift rotations

Giant troughs and large holes.

pic related which is totally a screencap from the show

Attached: Star Trek lewd Dukat 2.jpg (1280x1656, 308K)

Bakula just has a naturally large chest, he's not that buff.

Attached: 1540079319327.jpg (1251x701, 90K)

Fit, sure. Buff? I don't think so.

Attached: bakula.jpg (961x541, 43K)

>he's not that buff
Consider "buff" in a subset of actors and not your fitness magazines. Then consider the subset of actors that have had a starring role in Star Trek.

Attached: Archer.jpg (1010x568, 117K)

Attached: Tolaris.jpg (431x334, 13K)

Tight ass.

The point I'm making is that there are not many guys wth big muscles on Star Trek. Bakula dies not have big muscles. That's all.

No Star Trek actor will ever be as buff as Daniel Jackson.

Stargate wins again.

Out of all of the captains, Bakula being described as the most "buff" is a true statement.

correct

Attached: cast_tpol_s1_04.jpg (750x950, 481K)

I always thought Spader was kind of a wimp

Attached: 1552066423040.jpg (3264x2448, 380K)

And even as the most buff, I still would not call him buff.

It's that paleo diet.

>Daniel Jackson, Ph.D., is presented as having several professional credentials including Archaeologist, Historian, and Linguist.
fucking how?

Attached: Malcolm Sez.jpg (1010x568, 60K)

Attached: 1587965937456.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Attached: Star Trek ENT tfw you see a nice bum.jpg (261x202, 47K)

He's a multi-disciplinarian, just like everyone else in television and film. That's why Carter is an expert in regular physics, astrophysics, quantum physics, chemistry, biology, etc, because all scientists know all sciences.

Attached: [REED ALERT].gif (200x140, 17K)

Would Spock be a better Chief Engineer than Scotty?

He is more a Scientist. Scientists can't into engineering.

It's not like he had much of a career before he joined the Stargate program - plenty of time to study when you've got no grants, students, and people only turn up to your presentations to laugh at you. And it's not like he had any personal life once he got involved with the Stargate - he sat under a mountain for ten years doing nothing but reading up on ancient languages, with brief interludes of mortal peril.

I always liked the fact that Daniel Jackson got utterly ripped after the few season or two. I mean, if you're constantly fighting/running away for your life, you probably would put some time into working out, wouldn't you? How much actual combat does the average marine see? Daniel Jackson was getting into firefights once a week for ten years.

Explain. Also, is the reverse true? Could Scotty be as good of a scientist as Spock?

He's not trained in engineering so no.

have you been in a shop class? autists usually can't do shit.

You're saying between Scotty and Spock that Scotty is the autist?

How many TNG cast members are going to make gruesome cameo's in the Picard series?

As in we will see their mutilated bodies?

Marina and Spiner are confirmed, I guess Frakes as well. Haven't heard about the rest.

Attached: Star Trek Picard DATUH.jpg (480x345, 9K)

Yes, shambling about after being raised by the Necrojewmicon.

The autist Borg Hugh will get a role.

This couldn't have been a coincidence.

Attached: T'Pol's wrinkles.png (720x416, 316K)

Heh heh.

Attached: T'Pol's wrinkles (2).png (720x416, 213K)

Dwayne Johnson in Star Trek: Voyager 6x15 Tsunkatse.

Attached: Dwayne Johnson in Star Trek Voyager.jpg (1056x798, 93K)

that's just a "Vulcan"

Guys, TNG is my favourite series and I'm scared they'll mangle it with Picard. Should I even watch?

Attached: 1560207688009.gif (498x280, 1.87M)

>Star Trek character

Attached: seven_tsunkatse_training.jpg (1328x900, 814K)

My secure tripcode password was "havesex". Retiring from /trek/ and Yea Forums because of dogshit moderation.

just hang on til the people here who'll torrent it give a tl;dr on how it is and then see if it appeals to you or not.

Dripping with Pon Farr perfume. But Malcolm wouldn't even help her. What a bunch of shitty friends/homosexuals

Shut the fuck up. Fucking announce you're leaving-ass, shut the fuck up.

pls no meanie posting
fank u

Attached: 1551548703617.png (721x548, 90K)

Right. Nobody dressed and shot that for max camel toe. Just a Vulcan. Like how Decon gel is just hard science fiction.

Please don't go, Rikerfriend! I can't do this alone!

Don't quit, dude. Seriously.

Someone had to have worked on that to get it to look just right.

You're a fun guy. Stay, fuck the haters. ;)

Their bravery ended an era.

Attached: Y2FjaGU9eDRmbnh2aGtkdCZvcHM9MTkxMF8xMDAw.png (728x410, 408K)

mak e thread

How do trills work?

@120705137
shut the fuck up, we have 50ish more posts to go

Why would you give up your tripcode, bro?

Dis nigga lookin like Archie Bunker

What happened to old /trek/? Back in 2016 this place was the shit.

Attached: STDBOY.gif (800x371, 189K)

>online homophobe
._.

lol

Attached: doubt.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Attached: judging extra hard.jpg (697x530, 108K)

Would have been so stunning and brave... 15-20 yrs ago. Maybe next they'll have a white dude kiss a black chick consensually. Really push the envelope.

They shouldn't judge in those outfits.

You know what they say about sarcasm?

thoughts on her development?

Attached: Capture.png (680x575, 737K)

I forgot to save the shop of her as the fat girl in the yellow slicker

You're slipping, bud. Stay on track.

oink

no hurtful posts ples

Attached: 1546634031396.jpg (754x1158, 79K)

you should know your place

Attached: bleep bloop.png (1400x674, 487K)

Babylon 5 or Farscape?

Attached: heavy thinking.gif (500x225, 451K)

i jus wanna hewp

Attached: 1551450530746.jpg (249x203, 17K)

Which as the best girls? For me? It's B.

No contest.
Farscape by a parsec.

Attached: Farscape 1x19 - Nerve.webm (720x406, 3M)

>fapscape
the only thing it was good for

ewww no
no

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728K)

*siiiiiiigh*
this shit again

>Babylon 5 or Farscape?
neither

Attached: 1552232594066.jpg (800x800, 260K)

B5. I like space stations. We need more space station tv shows.

>We need more space station tv shows.

Attached: 05a70454516ecd9194c293b0e415777f.jpg (480x480, 22K)

who?

I agree. It's more comforting and more room for conference tables and humming noises.

based riker9.jpg poster

He's spamming it.

not enough vulcan bums in this thread

u a brit?

You're spam, spam.

hi valley. show us the fanpics!

watch more trek

Attached: virgins.shoot.up.schools.jpg (259x194, 4K)

This thread is a damning testament to the state of this board.

They were false vision manifested by the pah wraith

Attached: ffh.jpg (694x530, 62K)

Geordi got laid

>tripfags
>"Vulcan" bums

Attached: ass2ass.png (904x695, 748K)

>260p
nah

>complains
>posts no ass
post hd ass

if you look really close you can see her nipple bumps

new

you say that to 2 different images

That it's the favored form of humor of Vulcans?

He did and anyone who says different is a fag

I dont know how Dukat and o'Brian resisted those cardassian succubui