Send me back

Send me back

Attached: 1567894637839 (1).webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

EPIC THREAD IM COOMIN MY JIZZROPES ARE COOMIN

>no nip slips in 60 years

worthless

iktf, brah.

Attached: Tiffani Amber Thiessen saved by the bell-1.webm (716x540, 1.55M)

I love how Dolly Parton's boobs were just so fucking legendary back in the day as a kid.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BRO

I hate how this body style has gone out of fashion, now it's all fake tits with disgusting, groided up asses and thighs thanks to black 'culture'.

>groided

Maybe if you would leave the house more you would see stuff you like

Attached: cck.jpg (1024x683, 48K)

People say that and it seems like a fair argument but it REALLY depends on where you live.

Me in the front row clapping

100% wholesome and pure.

What a nothing answer, yet you managed to sound condescending doing it! Well done, you are a big boy!

>YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR, THATS DISGUSTING AND RACIST

Attached: 54325.png (785x1000, 254K)

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_kristinakillgrove_files_2015_11_843px-ANatural_-_BTight_lacing.png (960x875, 355K)

Cringe

You guys are alright.

Attached: Tiffani Amber Thiessen saved by the bell-2.webm (712x540, 2.13M)

Please tell me that's not real.

Attached: 1559057690150.jpg (500x478, 43K)

Same, bro. I always liked thick more, but I really took for granted the svelt, toned look average women used to have

It's real but that only happens when women wear corsets for decades.

ye gods

how did she have tits this good

nice. i pop hard thinking about her bush

How much of a fag must her husband be to have been married to her for 50+ years, and not put a kid in her. Literally built for breeding.

BROS

I'M GONNA CCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: thelegendarycoomerysaiyan.gif (216x261, 229K)

Point of order: most black women can't afford fake tits without working the pole.

Such a shame she had no kids, her daughters would likely have big tits too & now be in their prime MILF years

Point of personal privilege: REEEEEEEE