ALRIGHT FOOL, YOU'RE PAPERWORKS GOOD, I'M GONNA GREEN LIGHT YOU...

ALRIGHT FOOL, YOU'RE PAPERWORKS GOOD, I'M GONNA GREEN LIGHT YOU. BUT FIRST I NEED YOU TO DO 14 SETS OF 88 BURPEES FOR YOUR PEOPLE. HEIL HITLER, MOTHERFUCKER! IT'S ALL ABOUT WHITE PRIDE AND WHITE POWER FOOL! ALSO, RACISM IS THE MOST DISGUSTING IDEOLOGY THERE IS! I AINT ABOUT THAT SHIT! I GOT HOMIES THAT ARE BLACK, AND THEYRE SOLID DUDES! BUT IF I CATCH YOU TALKING TO A NIGGER AGAIN, I'M GONNA PUT THE 7 INCH BONE CRUSHER IN YOUR CHEST FOOL! ZIEG HEIL AND BLACK LIVES MATTER! ALSO, DRUGS ARE FOR WEAK PUSSIES, BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN GET SOME MORE STEROIDS! GOTTA PUT IN THAT WORK MOTHERFUCKER!

Attached: wes-watson.jpg (506x500, 31K)

I WAKE UP AT 4AM AND LISTEN TO ADELE

What would you do if you were on a 14 month lock down? How do fools not lose their shit?

What if all of Yea Forums went to state penitentiary which board would have the keys?

YOU ACT LIKE YOU GOT A FUCKING CHOICE! YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW BURPEES, STEROIDS, 10 POUNDS OF COFFEE AND ADELE CAN KEEP A MAN SANE!

Yea Forums niggas

Idk... What if 4channel went to jail with them?

lol faggot getting green lighted means you're about to get murdered. Learn ur lingo you punk bitch

/fit/

>ok everything checks out fine, time to have you murdered
kinda cute seeing dorks use prison lingo completely wrong

Would Yea Forums have their paperwork?

This dude is a massive fraud.

hes natty bro

I would hoop that shit

>I DID TEN YEARS
>actually only did eight
>GP FOR LIFE
>did most of his time in an SNY prison
>I DID DIRT CHECK MY PAPERWORK
>somehow gets out two years early
Noggin = jogged

How?

No he isnt. All those other prison channels are just jealous and like to gossip and spread rumors

Who cares. This shit doesnt matter

Attached: image.png (870x710, 40K)

>criminals like to gossip and spread rumors
I know the assrape thing isn't a joke but does prison actually make you subconsciously act like a woman?

dirt what?

Yea Forums easily

if it doesn't matter why do you spend time responding to people calling him out?

I guess. If you want to listen to a balding roided out liar recycling other people's stories peppered with whatever basic bitch self help advice he read then Wes is your guy.

t. seething twink incel

Your bitch ass complains in every thread about him. You are obsessed

I think you missed the Parr where OP was implying he was a fraud.

He was SNY? What a scared fake bitch

Did I strike a nerve there bud? I'm not the guy calling him out I like Wes but you're here every thread without fail saying "who cares"
don't care" "shit doesn't matter" if it doesn't matter to you then you wouldn't respond to every post calling him out. Stop acting like such an insecure ChoMo

How do you prevent getting your wig split and your cheeks busted in an american prison? It seems like they don't care about the rehabilitation of prisoners over there and the goal is to make them suffer as much as legally possible.

hit the yard, do some burpees, join a gang

Be dirty, don't clean yourself. Spread poo on your skin every time you take a shit. Nobody will want to be near you let alone touch you.

YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES
YOU DO 88 BURPEES
I DO 88 BURPEES

If you have enough money and a good lawyer you can go to a pay-to-stay prison which is basically like living in a college dorm and it's nowhere near as violent.

You don't. Reroll and hope you get placed in the netherlands where they are closing most prisons because there is no need for them. However in america, people profit from prisons so greatly that most released offenders will be back in prison again and again because they make no effort to rehabilitate criminals.

Because the current M.O. is incapacitation, not rehabilitation.

ya'll ever look at the chomo radar for your neighborhood? makes me wanna book these dudes ...

Do you have to burp everytime you do a burpee

Attached: image.jpg (400x399, 24K)