Will there be shootings abroad?

I'm planning to see Joker in Japan, but I don't want to get killed.

Attached: Joker.jpg (1078x1336, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkEdyq3UE5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shootings
>abroad

he might get katana'd to death though

>two sides of the same coin

>shootings
>outside America
ahahahaha

nah, school shootings or shootings in general is a white kid/manchildren's game

I live in Japan, I'm white, and I just watched OIUATIH. Watch out, I'm coming for you.

I felt safer walking the streets of Japan late at night than I do during the day in the states. Even if shootings did happen there, what are the chances it would happen at the exact time and place where you'll be?

Should be fine, seems like the whole thing is primarily aimed at being a domestic alphabet agency operation.

No, you'll just be burnt to a crisp by someone who thinks they were plagiarized.

japan doesnt have guns retard

>be japanese
>see joker
>get sarin gassed

But for real, how many shootings will happen in America?

There are no white people in the US though

GAIJIN RISE UP

maybe 3. even if 10 there’s only a 1 in 600 chance it’ll happen at your theater

Yeah but i’m in the Arthoe center of the world that also happens to be full of the word.

Attached: nicememeasshole.png (325x166, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OkEdyq3UE5M

Just how desperate are disney shills right about now?

Apart from USA there will be shootings in Mexico, Canada and maybe some parts of europe.

The places with the most gang weed will be the places hit hardest... there’s a reason they wiped that shit from the internet record a few months ago

it was a good meme desu

There has been only two terrorist attacks in Japan's recent history, the gas sarin attack in 1995 and the recent Kyoani fire. Burgers are the human whales, which mean they're overweight and killing themselves in mass

Only Americans shoot people in a theater. Then again, they do have long historical roots for it starting from Lincoln, so maybe the rest of the world should just respect their culture.