It chapter 2

Not scary at all.

Attached: Dog.jpg (640x931, 77K)

I wanna fuck that dog so hard that he'd cry my cum

Hey mods. Consider adding flags to the board so I can filter Canadians.

People who bring their dogs to places where dogs don't belong should be shot for attentionwhoring.

And no fuck you that is not a service dog

Take your meds, schizo

It's a mainstream horror, who thought it was actually going to be scary?

Found the dog fucker.

im surprised people bring their dogs into movie theaters. dogs have sensitive ears, don't they? i've seen a woman bring her 'service animal' into fucking civil war. what a fucking cunt

Adam, this isnt Reddit

Whoa calm down there, Adum

Good job.

My dog likes to watch television and movies. I've never brought him to the theater, but I don't see why not.

All these people on this thread have not watch It Chapter 2

Come on guys, imagine it fighting in your hands while you fuck it, desperately trying to get out and failing

As this is a clear reference to the movie.

Nigga, you bring your stinky ass dog to the movies, I'm punting that shit. I dont fuck around dude, I've been shooting up roids recently too.

Because civilized people don't want to hear or smell your nasty dog

This actually got me hard, but I think it's because I pictured a small girl instead of a dog. By small I mean short, not young btw

>but I think it's because I pictured a small girl instead of a dog.
normie

Maybe, but I did rape a girl in '12 so I'm not sure if that still counts. Maybe not really rape as she was pretty much passed out

Mate, I was raping animals with the boys all throughout my teen years. Every cat and dog in my town had it's vagina stretched, not to forget the cows and horses I've fucked

t. polack

EPICXXXXXX

oh... hey
so did you like the movie?

Attached: 1550790348018.jpg (846x960, 88K)

Yeah, but I'll like this even more
*Grabs the dog and fucks it*

Kek, this user gets it.

life is ruff

Attached: 1565344282748.png (580x356, 45K)

I wish I could rape another underaged girl. I'm already 34 but it's so fucking hard to get laid, ( I haven't besides rape)

>ruff
dogs say woof you fucking degenerate

They say ruff you american retard

I remember back in middleschool our japanese teacher said their sound for dog barking is "wong", not even memeing

If i ever bring a dog to the theater it'll be to piss off the wagie who will pick up it's feces.

"Wan-wan" is the Japanese bark

Just got out of this. Big step down from chapter 1. My theatre was laughing at most scenes where Pennywise is trying to be scary.

Curry rode the fine line between John Wayne Gacy and demonic alien. Even his facepaint looked more realistic than the cgi shit in the new film.

Why is this thread about raping dogs and women?

Honestly, I’ve never seen 1990’s IT but I’ll be sure to sometime soon. I agree. I was disappointed by IT’s final form.

First wasnt scary either, both are just goofy adventure movies

The dog is to filter out people like you. Dog's awesome, you people are unbearable.

Muslims detected.