IT'S HAPPENING BROS OUR PAIN OUR SUFFERING WILL FINALLY BE HEARD RISE UP BOYS

IT'S HAPPENING BROS OUR PAIN OUR SUFFERING WILL FINALLY BE HEARD RISE UP BOYS

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1423, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybRCS5xMQl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is just a soft reboot of Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy.

>enter cinema mid film
>walk to the front of the screen
>seem to get something on my pocket
>get my phone
>walk out and back to IT 2

devillish

but it's in capshit format!

you're gay

Oh my gooooooooddd SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: YUURREAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

cope harder MCUfag, kek

we should start a gang where we all dress up as clowns and our goal isn't about gaining money or control but to simply watch the world burn. cartels will learn to fear us psychos

who's with me

Attached: 1539303204805.png (800x850, 363K)

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PISS

ITS TIME TO

Can I be the guy with the explosives

youtube.com/watch?v=ybRCS5xMQl8

>IT'S HAPPENING BROS OUR PAIN OUR SUFFERING WILL FINALLY BE HEARD RISE UP BOYS

Finally. I'm so tired of being bullied by white wall street trump supporters on the subway you faggot shills.

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

cant wait to slonk some weed then head to the kinoplex to watch joker with my incel bros

Interesting how some people have to make constant comparisons like this when anything happens. Can't you just watch things and judge them on their own merit? Having autism must be exhausting.

I'm in brother

Attached: IMG_1179.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i command you to participate in sexual congress

I always wonder how many people who say this have actually watched Taxi Driver or King of Comedy.

How can it be a reboot of both if they are different films. Is this what the flip end of the propaganda is going to be like?

you will known as bomb voyage

Yeah, no shit. At one point Scorsese was set to produce it and the director is pretty open about it being a love letter to him.

That kind of attitude is entirely vapid in the first place, probably parroting.

This is the same shit people pull w Tarantino when he uses inspiration from his favourite movies really obviously and intentionally. It's not some kind of secret theft, the creators are really open about it. It's only seen as a "rip off" if you don't watch any of the movies they're derived from and can't understand the source material.