Holy shit this movie was great. Loved the ending and I can’t wait for the fourth movie

Holy shit this movie was great. Loved the ending and I can’t wait for the fourth movie.

I love how the stakes keep getting raised and Laurence Fishburne’s character is perfect for this modern world. Hope they bring back Carrie Anne Moss for the fourth movie.

Attached: 494D452D-CCAA-4DF7-B773-1E4B65586CD9.jpg (342x434, 40K)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Man i just love how they're upping the stakes with the doggos. The first film had one doggo but now they're bringing ALL the doggos (that was a meme).

Like, badass doggos flying around and hurting bad guys. That's freakin wicked. But my heart stoppef when they shot one of the doggo. I was like 'oh my god' and cleanched my armrests but when the doggo got up and bit that guys balls i my jaw dropped and I cheered. My wife had to stop me from squealing and bouncing in my seat because in my moment I didn't realize people in the theater looked at me funny.

They need to introduce those doggos for the fourth film. I need to see John's doggo team up with the other doggos and go on their own adventure. It would be so cool if the organisation ordered a special suit for John's doggo so it was bulletproof.

He's a big guy

Attached: 5314861_052319-wpvi-boban-john-wick-6pm-vid.jpg (1600x900, 410K)

>Loved the ending
Literally the most unbelievable thing in the entire series. Unless they pull a "we are in a matrix" twist out of their tush webm related is just dumb.

Attached: 1567841617851.webm (1280x534, 2.53M)

I hope the fourth is about the doggo uprising. I am heckin fed up with seeing them abused on screen

abloobloo

>Literally the most unbelievable thing in the entire series.
I'll let you in on a little secret - John Wick took an armoured chest plate from one of the stormtroopers and wore it under his shirt. Winston probably knew this and they staged the whole thing.

Falling off a roof and not dying isn't implausible for a character who's been punched kicked and stabbed countless times during the course of a few days.

>baba yaga

i just watched this tonight. loved it. i was satisfied with the ending and somehow am excited for the next film. they do really need to bring back the cute irish girl.

guns... lots of guns.

Attached: joanna_wick.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

My wife's son bought me john wick doggo funkopop for father's day. Best. Present. Ever.

parabllum is also the gun style he uses and a gun he uses

movie was trash, if you want this kind of action just watch a goddamn MW2 montage

Sounds based

BLOW ME AWAY

ONPY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE

>My wife's son

Attached: 1508279043546.jpg (320x316, 23K)

Those doggos in the casablanca shootout were legit. All the crotch chewing they did reminded me of a recent webm

That’s halo 2 bud

Instead of reading your posts I could just read the tweets of Gaynor Gay, the president of Gayland where everyone is gay.

I think we're done here.

You mean the cartridge you turd

I liked the first movie, but part 2 & 3 just didn't hold my interest. I don't care about any of this High Table bullshit.

First is definitely great due to the simplicity of it but you have to admit its pacing is pretty amateurish and the narrative is a bit overly simple.

I think the second one fixed the narrative and pacing aspects but was a bit lacking in action and the third one is the best mix of both. I honestly like all three.

He should have died from the hit from the railing alone right?

>all those chances to kill her
>no one does any thing
This made no sense. She is going around telling them their time is up, they're dead, they are no longer a member, etc yet NO ONE DOES ANYTHING TO HER.

Even while she has her SWAT downstairs killing everyone no one even bothers to off this smug bitch.

Attached: dyke.jpg (750x375, 31K)

Considering that Winston makes a deal with her in the end during the parlay that’s probably the reason why she wasn’t targeted

it should fuck up his spine

Yeah I got the impression she was really into the Ninja Clan's leader as well

There's no way he's not in the know that Wick is still alive he planned everything m8

are you fucking retarded? they literally say all Messengers carry a bomb that activates should they get killed. Did you even watch the movie?

no I don't

>Chapter John 3 Wick Parabellum

>Teleports behind you.

It had some moments, but they seem to be going overboard and doing all this stupid stuff now. At least in the first John Wick, it seemed more believable, grounded and realistic in a way. I'll leave it at that.

>Disappears.

Hmm sounds interesting, mind sharing the webm friend? I love doggos :)

2 is significantly better than 1

it was especially cool how the doggos were killing arabs cos muslims hate doggos

Not that guy but I honestly missed that fuck

john wick 3 is such a love letter to adventure movies and classic cinema, not only action movies.

I'm glad I stopped watching before this, jfc

when does the fourth movie come out if ever?

First one was great, second movie was ok, didn't care about 3 at all...

2 > 1 > 3

OH BAD
HE KNOWS ABOUT HORSES

Yep, JW3 has been my favorite of the three films. I loved the katana wielding bikers and how John absolutely rekt them each time. They looked so cool, but their looks did not help them at all.

She's just a mouthpiece for the High Table. Killing her does jackshit.

1> 3=2

They're in the matrix. Some guys' throats were slashed in the middle of a crowded station and everybody just walked by normally, not even a scream.

>"Oh, and John, do what you do best"
>"And what's that?"
>"Hunt"

For fuck sake, I'm getting real tired of this soundbite dialogue, it may sound cool as a 5 second clip in a trailer but seems completely stupid in the greater context of a scene. John's loading up with weapons to fight off a wave of attackers, why the hell would he ask for a clarification of "what he does best".

He is actually a demon. (Btw demons do the dirty work of god).

Kill would've also sounded better than hunt.

I DONT HAVE A GENDER DONT YOU DARE USE A PRONOUN YOU CISSCUM EVEN THOSE THIS ADDS NOTHING TO MY CHARACTER ALSO EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD CAN TELL I AM A BIO FEMALE SHUT UP I HAVE NO GENDER

That happens every week in New York.

>Holy shit this movie was great. Loved the ending
How? Most of it was fucking retarded and the ending even more so since now he's exactly back to where he was before the film began.

I enjoyed everything other than the ending. The sorry didn't progress at all during the whole film

Movie was complete shit, fuck off.

1 was the best
2 was ok
3 has maybe the highest highs but it's in general the worst of the three

3 had so many useless scenes. Like near the beginning where he spends an entire scene to reassemble a revolver only to use one bullet to kill one dude then discards it. Then the scene where they are throwing knives at each other.

She was the worst part of the movie. Her dialogue and delivery was garbage.

She's not calling any shots, she is the messenger. I thought that was blindingly obvious.

Yep, she killed scene after dull never ending scene

The John Wick movies are one of the combat simulations that Neo is going through.