Amazon greenlights 'Liveblog' series by Megan Boyle for twelve episodes

Who do you want to see cast as:
>Authorette and blogger, Megan Boyle
>Poetess Mira Gonzalez
>autistic genius, Tao Lin
>[omitted]
Please, feel free to discuss autofiction, Liveblog and any themes that come to mind, Megheadz!

Attached: megan-boyle.jpg (1024x1024, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfWktK8HkWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way that's not a fucking tranny

Attached: 3360363.jpg (200x266, 27K)

IS IT NOT CURIOUS THAT THE BOOK: «LIVEBLOG» REMAINED IN LETHARGY FOR HALF A DECADE, UNTIL ITS AUTHOR, MEGAN BOYLE BECAME INVOLVED WITH SOME MAGNATE, THE BOOK BECOMING PUBLISHED SHORTLY AFTER THE FACT, AND ADAPTED INTO A «MOVIE»?

Attached: ANGL M G H Y.png (640x356, 187K)

Is she beholden to the patronage of Hugh Hefner's son now?

i read all of Liveblog and i really love/care for Megan, she's so genuine and intimately human in raw fucked up way, but there's no way of accurately capturing her realness in some tv show without a bunch of cliche shit about drugs/depression/internet-era loneliness, just watch her Youtube instead of some contrived amazon shit

Bump for the Megheads

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (575x350, 159K)

I literally only care about the likely Marie Calloway character / satire / whatever.

Attached: screen-shot-2013-12-30-at-4-07-12-pm.png (406x401, 296K)

>she's so genuine and intimately human in raw fucked up way,
How so?

I thought she was severly mentally ill from doing drugs in her parent's attic

Is this like millennial woman Knausgaard

I think she hammed it up a bit, no?

My understanding is she left the city for a long time to get clean then came back and did vlogs for like half a year to prove she could still attract enough online attention for them to go ahead with publishing the book.

A recent pruned Yea Forums thread:
>warosu.org/lit/thread/13757027

you dumb fucking crossborder asshole, I'm halfway drunk and therefore almost believed it and my heart started racing but google quickly revealed that you are a shitposter and a knave

well as of may this year she's still dropping schizo as fuck videos on youtube and has locked her other social media accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=JfWktK8HkWk

For reference
>Aubrey Plaza as Mira Gonzalez
>Kal Penn as Tao Lin

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-18-at-5.13.01-PM-e1437264842287.png (550x403, 409K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-013859-01.jpg (1080x1211, 230K)

Post your Liveblog receipts, Megheads!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-204840-01.jpg (800x674, 79K)

the high degree of self-awareness and honesty with her readers about how self-destructive/autistic she is, uncomfortably relatable

she's some random quasi-art hoe drug addled brainlet who really speaks to the "I have done nothing with my experience on this earth" audience, from joe roganer s#ys to tumblr chicks who draw on themselves with sharpie. in another life she is addicted to anime but she narrowly avoided that fate by the skin of her teeth by getting abducted into the alt lit memesphere in the early 2010s via tao lin, she it's xanax instead of anime. now is the Dark Souls period of her life, where she posts absolutely insane ramblings on youtube as the fire dies. her book liveblog was a masterful concentration of this aesthetic and is pretty good

>the Yea Forums feetposter is here too

pic related

Attached: click.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Does she talk to you about us?

*so it's xanax instead of anime.

What was $50? Mine was $20.

A signed edition, so one maybe two pages that smell faintly of Megan's miazmas

speaking of alt-lit, how funny is it that this fugly faggot got cancelled hard as fuck for being pedo rapist lul

Attached: gay.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Don't you dare #metoo those hip publishers!!

>talking about Alt Lit in 2019
jesus fucking christ

She got Amazon series or is this Live Blog supplement material? Xanax hoe is old hole now.

jesus christ her brain is goo now. it's crazy, she used to be pretty bright and now she's like this? Don't abuse drugs

trolled hard ngre

a whole episode about her fucking that professor would be true kino

unironically the most based out of all of them.
My friend went to high school with her in Vegas and apparently she was an autistic anime loser

wow much surprise

It's the first I'm hearing of this too. Looks like some crypto e-thot shit judging by this thread

2008-2012 Yea Forums was rife with taoposting