Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: MV5BNGNiNWQ5M2MtNGI0OC00MDA2LWI5NzEtMmZiYjVjMDEyOWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkAVfsw5xSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The whole movie is a flaw. The script was silly af.

Silly enough to win best picture

Silly how?

>implying the Oscars have merit

>white man bad for no other reason than white man bad!
>communism good!
>pointless masturbation scenes!

its a movie

I walked out on this movie with my GF

>Musical interlude was hackshit
>Did nothing original just an attempt at elevating fisherman's wife tier shit, fails
>literally skated to awards because female lead and "oRn MaH bAD" zeitgeist

You weren't aborted.

The masturbation scenes lasted like 2 seconds max you absolute pleb.

silly like a clown

>The masturbation scenes lasted like 2 seconds max you absolute pleb.
which is why they had to have it what, 3 times?

The fish should be the woman

Reminder: michael Shannon’s character was in the right.

i think he meant in the movie user

Just like reality.

There wasn't actually any monster sex. Roger Corman didn better 40 years ago with no CGI and a shit budget.

Attached: wormhump loop 1.gif (480x270, 3.26M)

Yes, I can expand my regret that the entire cast and crew wasn't aborted, too.

That would be fucking kino. Alas...

Well the whole idea for the movie came about when Del Taco was a little boy and watched Creature from the Black Lagoon, but he really wanted the monster to rape the woman and made this movie.
Just a big fetish thing disguised as a movie.

Silly as a morning cartoon with the monster, the girl in love, the gag friend and the BWAHAHAHA-villain.

He fucked up then.

Attached: wormhump loop 2.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

There used to be a website named after this movie, and it saved all kinds of related shit. Ahhh, my happy childhood.

Cold Skin (2017) starring Titus Pullo has Titus banging a fishlady,
It's an ok flick, better than water shapes.

Attached: 22_3[1].jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Its not often I find a film unwatchable but this, I just couldn't stand it. I like Del torro but this was so twee, trying to tick all the boxes, I just found it nauseating

He's been pushing an agenda pretty fucking hard since Pan's Lab.

I literally cannot. Sally Hawkins a cute.

Attached: sally hawkins-5.webm (720x384, 2.08M)

I don't want to fuck the fish-man

And then we should have gotten this. Instead we got jack and shit.

Attached: fishfuck.png (916x427, 769K)

Okay what logical reason was there for her to actually bond with the fishman? She wasn't a social outcast or a recluse - had a supportive gay guy and a best friend co-worker. And Micheal Shannon's character wanted to fuck her, so it's not like she was unfuckable. Also I don't really think that a woman being simply mute (as being mute seems to be her only ailment) would actually have much negative effects on her finding a suitor in the 60's.
The way Del Torro framed their romance you'd think that the broad wouldn't have anything to do with society and would've been a complete reject, like a fucking hermit. But no, she's just somewhat inconvenienced with muteness, which sure sucks no doubt, but in no way would lead her feeling that alienated from society (at least not to such an extent) as to start relating and wanting to fuck with some fish creature. It's not like she was unable to have a romance with a regular human man. The whole romance doesn't make sense.

>women

B-Based

checked, it is in fact a movie

But a man wrote the movie. And I would understand if it was from a man's perspective who wanted to fuck a mermaid or whatever. Sure, men are very decadent and even I would probably fuck some quasi-mythological half woman monster.
But what is there to gain for a woman by trying to fuck a dickless fishman?

Men can understand how crazy women are.

>>white man bad for no other reason than white man bad!
>>communism good!
>>pointless masturbation scenes!

boomer detected, opinion disregarded

It didn't feel like a real romance. There wasn't any internal conflict to their relationship. Even in something as simple as beauty and the beast, you have the beast at one point attack belle. Showing that the true obstacle isn't external but immanent to the relationship itself. There isn't anything like that in shape of water, they just love each other perfectly and its evil society that keeps them from being happy together. It's a very fascist movie in that sense. But more importantly very boring to watch.

I remeber that one scene where the girls gay freind was being a gay creep to that employee at the diner and you are somehow supposed to feel bad for the gay guy when he gets told to leave.

Attached: sally hawkins-54.jpg (800x1000, 98K)

>a retard, a nigger, and a faggot take down the conservative white man
dunno where it could be

I saw it and goddamn was it great.

Dagonist propaganda

The entire movie was like that. Like how you are supposed to hate Richard Strickland yet he did absolutely nothing wrong.

I walked out of this movie WITH a GF.

>old faggot creeping on a young dude
>yound dude goes all "no niggers in my store" and that should make me hate him, while also reedeming the predatory actions of the faggot
I can't hate someone for acting under the predominant moral principles that the setting has. Maybe del Toro should stop sucking up to pedowood and be a man for a while. Instead of being their bitch

Zoofilia is a degenerate thing, user

Grooming ladies were more effective that KGB Agents

you know the entire movie before watching it. You knew strickland was going to be a TOXIC WHITE MALE, with no redeemable qualities and in fact they made him a misogamist racist just to solidify his antagonist character. you know exactly the plot just from the trailer so the movie is just a 2 hour wank fest of of costumes and and bland ideas

Sally Hawkins wasn't naked for the entire movie
Based

youtu.be/VkAVfsw5xSQ

Attached: sally hawkins-7.webm (720x384, 2.97M)

there was not enough raunchy fishman on woman sex in this movie. I was genuinely looking forward to seeing some raunchy things.

literally a ripoff of Amphibian Man

I wanna fuck the fishman

lead girl doesn't have any lines at all