Any movies about manipulative relationships?

Any movies about manipulative relationships?

Attached: FB_IMG_1547834503689.jpg (600x680, 75K)

>You are NOT to go to Honda without me
?

race of this roastie: white.
We need to exterminate white women.

Pussy game must be ridiculous

if shes a 10/10 and my perfect woman i dont really give a fuck as long as im happy

Would unironically love to have someone this obsessed with me in my life

I unironically want a girlfriend like this

so he still gets to stay in all day to watch kino and play vidya? pretty based rules

In a strange way, I find this attractive because it would make me feel actually wanted

imagine being this desperate

Who do you think Josh, Tyler, Noah and Deven are?

Interesting

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (469x34, 8K)

Girls like this are fun to fuck for a little while but imagine the henpecking in a long term relationship...... not worth it.

my last gf was like this and believe me you get tired of it

I’d tell this crazy bitch to sit down

fuck off normalfags

But I am Keegan!

>if we move in
>if
She's making all these laws and they're not even living together yet? Holy shit.

What are some kinos about fake lists?

gangbang

Shindler's List.

Attached: 1567758939299.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

You don't want an abusive partner, trust me.
Abusive women are literally Olivia Soprano tier of wearing you down, and are demeaning to you all the time. They don't respect you and would cheat on you.

Vroom vroom

And who exactly do you think Tyler Noah Deven and Josh are/were? Hmmm?

'vroom vroom'

Based Racecar Johnny.

Tough break, guy.

>Tyler Noah Deven
no idea, never heard of him

And yet a woman like this would have an absolute meltdown about you judging her, how you think she's a slut, etc etc if you ever complained about her hanging around with her male friends.

Already dropped at rule one. What if my boss or a work colleague on my team I need contact with happened to be a single female? They may not want to touch me with a 10ft barge pole and vice versa though I'd need their number for work or maybe, fucking wild idea here... I just happen to know a girl I'm not attracted to and vice versa though we're really good mates with years of history.
No waifu is worth telling me I can't have something as innocuous as that.

why the fuck do you need your colleague's phone number? do you not have a phone at work you stupid faggot?

So blatantly fake. What is the point of this thread?

I'm being hypothetical you fucking brainlet. What if it's for some long-distance shit, I dunno...
Point still stands, it's a fucking stupid rule and excludes y'know, just hanging out with someone like, oh I dunno, your next door neighbour you grew up with all your life and see as more a sister than have any lust for. Can't have her number if she's single though? Fuck off.

>your next door neighbour you grew up with all your life
jesus christ, move out already

I got my own place, this is all hypothetical examples of why it's a manipulative stupid rule.

Ewwey

>tfw no controlling gf

Why can't ask for head? What's even the point then