Mcucks are seething. Joker is going to become a famous classic, that will be remembered for decades. While Endgame...

Mcucks are seething. Joker is going to become a famous classic, that will be remembered for decades. While Endgame, just like the rest of the mcu, is already forgotten.

Attached: clown kino.jpg (600x325, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112344822/#112346046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will begin all of capeshit down the route of character studies.

>go to user oriented review sites
>joker listed among most anticipated for 2019 with trash like endgame in almost every pleb list
Whats going on here, marketer?

Only Joker and Punisher are ripe for character study

We're living in a post-Joker society

Attached: God help us all.jpg (375x238, 27K)

it's funny because Endgame literally is forgotten and no one talks about it

user, my dad is a Hollywood producer and everyone in my family says I'm the best writer to work in the industry in ages. I just graduated film school last year, my character study of Squirrel Girl is going to blow your balls off, you'll see.

don't tell me you wouldn't wanna see eco-psycho found footage poison ivy drama.

Daily reminder that LOGAN was first capeart kino and it should win this prize not a literal plebbit "we live in society" shitfest

Logan turned into capeshit so no

The last act of Logan is the worst thirty minutes of any comic book film ever made.

Yea Forums is on suicide watch. They're absolutely ass blasted

It's almost like the Avengers movies were specifically designed as disposable media for small children to enjoy.

What the fuck does this even mean?

t. hasn't seen the movie

are you the guy connected with hopkins?

someone got triggered hard

>Punisher
Lol

We live in a society

The best thing about logan was no more shitty x-men movies (Or so we thought)

You mean they're laughing at Yea Forums
since Yea Forums was the only place saying it looks like trash archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112344822/#112346046

The Punisher has potential to be legitimately great but he's only had one good adaptation in terms of character.
pic related

Attached: thepunisher-1989-dolphlundgren.jpg (574x800, 170K)

Logan and this movie are on the same pleb pandering reddit trash levels though
and logan is slightly worse because it actually goes full capeshit even though their whole marketing thing was just capeshit characters

>this am out of cope

Joker has been praised on this board from day one, only Yea Forums has trashed it because they hate cinema and anything that deviates from their manchild comic cartoons.

>Joker has been praised on this board from day one
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112344822/#112346046
Nice "cope", cinemalet from Yea Forums

Back to your containment board >>>>>>>

>Back to your containment board
I'm on it. You on the other hand know how Yea Forumsmblr feels about movies which means you need to go back to your containment board

Does he even kill one Person in that Movie ?

Logan had a good intro, but the "lone wolf and cub" thing is trite, the characters' decisions are stupid, the ending battle is literally the same as in the two previous Wolverine movies. It's overrated.

Yes?
Based movie, best Punisher despite the legal issues.

And yet, grown men and women enjoy them. It's as if this is the society we're living in.