amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_Antichrist_lion_wings
vocaroo.com/i/s0FeyA910MXe
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q
vocaroo.com/i/s0p0F9JJlauJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit

Holy based

It's even got a watermark...

I want to see the close up pictures of Todd Phillips, the director of The Hangover, holding the Golden Lion

STICKY WHEN?!!

Looks like capekino's back on the menu boys

Kino wins in kino festivals, what do you mean?

Incredibly based. MCU cucks on suicide watch

Reminder that The Hangover movies are secret proto-kino.

Attached: 1567881436044.jpg (855x537, 102K)

Lawrence Olivier and Todd fucking Philips

Based.

A reminder

>MCU - 3 oscars
>DCEU - 1 oscar

kino from the most unlikely of places

Attached: C_9jyNXUQAAjuxP.jpg (648x464, 29K)

Impressive

Will this herald the Golden age of Incelkino?

>oscars
You wanna know how I know your a cucknog?

>oscars
Am I supposed to be impressed?

Attached: 551095853371.jpg (796x960, 34K)

Report: The more and more films depicts heroic, iconic figures, the less and less you will be able separate yourself from these figures. Hollywood is a de-individuation laser: no one can do anything today without being compared to some figure in pop culture. You are constantly being referenced back to your historical-fantasmic background, and the more populated that background becomes, the less resources available to those still stuck on stage. In other words, historical novelty is a zero-sum game. When will you ever overthrow your masters because of a film? Certainly, there are those who commit acts of violence inspired by these figures, but these are momentary, inarticulate bursts of confused energy than they are a genuine Opening into the New. As such, just like this new and emergent cyberpunk/lo-fi culture is in the business of "normalizing" the ambiance of atomization, loneliness, and melancholy that it is making you wallow in, so is the new Joker film a weapon of pacification: Hollywood, by depicting people's frustrations with the system so compellingly through Phoenix's Joker, they actually end up harnessing that energy and allow it to be expended harmlessly, in a way that does not threaten the system. By simulating resistance, they nip it in the bud. All we are trying to get you to realize is: isn't it convenient that as soon as people can sense the rage and frustration boiling under society's surface, a new film or media property comes out that "takes the words right out of your mouth"?

Attached: 1566337199698.jpg (300x168, 3K)

>Andrej Tarkovsky
>Carl Theodor Dreyer
>Roberto Rossellini
>Alain Resnais
>Akira Kurosawa
>Jean Renoir
>Michelangelo Antonioni
>Luis Buñuel
>John Cassavetes
>Todd Phillips

Attached: 1485197200956.jpg (400x400, 36K)

this is literally capekino

based schizo

many kino

>Not mentioning Lorenzo Vigas

cringe

>Congratulations Mr Phillips. I have to say personally, i've been keeping an eye on you winning this award since I saw your tremendous work on Starsky and Hutch. How are you feeling right now?
>Thank you, thanks you yes I have to admit when Due Date wasn't in contention for the Palme d'Or that we were -all of us- at Warner Bros quite surprised to say the least.

Oh my god

It really feels like gamers will finally RISE UP!

Accusing others of being crazy is a favorite kike psy-op tactic.

Did it ever occur to you heros/movies/stories are an attempt to capture the individual not diminish it and any perceived deindividuation within pop culture has everything to do with the individual and nothing to do with the culture or pop?

I finally understood this post

Wow, I cannot conceive of movies doing different things. They are all the same, of course.
Are you jewish or retarded?

Attached: captain america understood that reference.jpg (700x583, 63K)

DC kino is back on the menu boys.

the kino

Attached: 1567881133867.jpg (1217x681, 42K)

Attached: 6115664280.gif (800x508, 231K)

The most shocking thing is that TODD PHILLIPS seems to have made a good movie

Attached: 1349193579415.jpg (460x288, 59K)

Based

How? How has Joaquin Phoenix of all people actually managed to make Todd Phillips feel happiness on camera?

Attached: 1FE2BE73-0BC8-400C-9AC9-696F0A5F3206.jpg (449x539, 64K)

White males are finally rising up. They can't mock us anymore.

Todd you motherfucker!

Attached: checkd.webm (700x298, 2.76M)

Oh wow, Phillips looks way more respectable with the gray beard than he used to, back when he looked like a douche

>anti-capeshit faggots seething right now
I'm loving every second of it

Attached: 1557534525071.jpg (636x592, 137K)

>excluding Batman
Seething

>actual meme magick 101
take a note, latesummerfags

>"There is no movie without Joaquin Phoenix. Joaquin is the fiercest and brightest and most open-minded lion I know. Thank you for trusting me with your insane talent."

Attached: 1567883469357.jpg (634x797, 86K)

Interesting post.

Can you point to any other media works that have tried to accomplish the same thing, or is this relatively new?

Why is Joaquin walking like that?

ahhhh took me a sec
good one user

please explain im retarded

I would've explained if you got sexints but you failed

>off by one
Ugh. I would be SO embarrassed right now.

How new r u

theres a step

Report: the historical-fantasmic background is nothing new, and in fact dates back to the first motion-picture capture. Nietzsche's concept of the ubermensch is typically misunderstood, the ubermensch is as much a man as a man is an ape, which is to say, not one at all. What he is is the next step in human evolution, the beyond of themselves that only humans can give, all creatures were unthinkable until their direct ancestor came into being, think back to the first lifeless eras of your planet, millions of years spent in silence punctuated by rain and volcanic tremors, the idea of life would have seemed a joke, the idea of a handbag or a film or ice cream would have been like trying to anticipate the sensation of not only something you've never done but something you never even considered was possible to do. when man arrives on the scene for the first time the field of possibilities coincides with the whole globe of the observable universe, he is the harbinger of his own overcoming, because he is a self-conscious rung on the ladder of being that he will be the first to attend his own funeral: that was what Nietzsche called his imitators to do, to have the strength to attend their own funerals, to preside by one's death and trust in a faith you share with seeds. what hollywood is doing is trying to create a temporal feedback bubble that will accelerate this process and get it done and over with, the gulf between the hyperreal of hollywood movies and the drab, mundane Everyday is not an illusory one, it is an actual ontological split, these actors aren't just brushed up for and by the cameras, they really do exist on a different grade of becoming, and there'll come a time hollywood when premieres the posthuman like an iPhone.

Attached: 1542164039509.jpg (236x236, 6K)

We on some kinda... suicide watch?

amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_Antichrist_lion_wings
>The lion of Daniel 7 has eagle's wings, a further reference to Babylon. Archaeology has revealed that a lion with eagle's wings was a common symbol in Babylonian designs and sculptures. Moreover, the eagle often symbolizes the sun god. This means that the sun god powers the lion. This union of the human element with the sun god is in defiance of the true God.

Attached: 1550251966891.jpg (220x165, 35K)

Check

what the fuck

FUCK YOU MOUSESHILL LARPING

OMG ITS A REFERENCE OMG YESSSSS REDDIT REPLY SQUAD ASSEMBLE

unironically kys yourself

redpill me on DMT

shut up fag lol

That's the face of a man, who knows he's just flipped a giant middle finger to anyone who doubted him.

rise your dick up over four inches and we’ll talk

It all makes sense

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Report: one of the most potent Tesla operators known to your species. the brain is not a generator of consciousness as much as it is an organ of receptive vibration. through drugs, you alter your vibrations, and consequently make yourself receptive to higher or lower-order vibrational forms. consider, for example, smoking the skin of a certain species of frog that most users report plunges them into an interstellar void. that is a qlippotic drug, while DMT is higher up on the psychoactive hierarchy (roughly corresponding to Tiferet, insofar as it obliterates the conventional sense of self and forces you into contact with higher, more sublime intelligences: all that said, marijuana is Yesodic, alcohol/MDMA is of Netzach, steroids belong to Malkuth, and drugs taken to enhance concentration/cognition are the sphere of Hod)

Attached: 1560600574545.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Hangover 3 was unironically kino

I'm pretty excited for that new Joker flick myself, but some of you simpletons probably didn't even knew this award existed until now, time to lay off the /pol/ koolaid

dark DC capekino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quippy MCU capeshit

Both are the same to the people I'm referring to

Attached: 1567369722757.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I knew it existed and knew when films won the main prize

Oscars next

good for (You)

Cringe

i dont get it

Yeah thats generally what plebs like you and me say at those hipsters that hate le capekino

faggot

you know why you're a radical centrist? because you have no backbone

based and blackpilled
please post more on sefirot, drugs and consciousness

Chad Stride

>not mentioning Benissimo Fellato
Pleb

MCU - 0 lions

Attached: 0hours.jpg (474x474, 74K)

For me it's big shit

fuck off

Muy minimalista

Cope

Bet Joaquin never thought he'd win a golden lion thanks to capeshit.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-speaks-out-jpg.jpg (650x365, 58K)

>so is the new Joker film a weapon of pacification
over-pressure valve.

Attached: SystemsNeatestTrick.jpg (690x395, 75K)

You stupid dungus. St. Marks lion is on the flag of Venice from the early middle ages.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x240, 39K)

It's funny. When DC said they wanted to make a line of films that would be award contenders everyone laughed at them. Well nobodies laughing now.

The stage graphic looks like a biz card. American Psycho biz card comparison scene reference.

(reminder: all you assholes were new here once. t class of 2010)

Open Files on BigFoot.

Is this from the Unabomber?

what the fuck, who is this craig guy? where did he come from?

I find myself saying things like "protecting the ozone layer is a really cool idea"

Ted is the key example of "Don't do drugs, but especially not the ones given to you from strangers."

Attached: TedTalksUniversityIntellectuals.jpg (960x752, 114K)

What's happening is Hollywood's left are bout to shit a collective brick lmao!!

>When will you ever overthrow your masters because of a film?
Actually that's exactly how it works. Art pushes humanity to work harder. The only reason robotics are where there are today is because a lot of asians watched Gundam and wanted to build one. The only reason space exploration is advancing is kids watched space operas and wanted those to be real. I'm willing to bet that all those fictional depictions of rebels and resistance fighters contribute hugely to social unrest around the world.

Peterstein btfo

Dr. Peterson is redpilled as fuck you freak.

What basic values?

Anyone else learned that a "golden lion" award exist first time today?

Attached: 1549415319767.jpg (1488x715, 86K)

I dunno what films he's talking about, but if you include Batman you can include Spider-Man which won a couple.

I have no idea in this but I shitposted a couple of times over Suicide Squad winning an Oscar for Make Up.

The end of the West is upon us

I haven’t been paying attention to this movie at all. How did it get meme’d to being associated with incels in the first place?

That's pretty much the second biggest award after the oscars user...

impressive, but check these digits

The Gamer memes started it off

I mean he's not wrong, a scientist will look at anything through the prism of his own science, that prism as the only acceptable way to look at the world for him. That's how you have scientists from different backgrounds completely failing to communicate with each other

my thoughts put beautifully into a summary, this is the truth. a Jew playing a character, mocking the people hes portraying. even the title gives it away.

He's right

vocaroo.com/i/s0FeyA910MXe

You mean that Veronica shit? Are you telling me some Facebook autists meme’d critics into this shit?

You mean golden globes/emmys?

This
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q

Attached: 1566638019323.jpg (327x327, 57K)

we kino now

Attached: 1558311987550.png (663x715, 192K)

Emmys are for TV shows and Golden Globe isn't relevant.

vocaroo.com/i/s0p0F9JJlauJ

It’d be funny, but sadly no. Really, SJW twittertards & tumblrtards have always despised Joker ever since Harley Quinn became DC’s “stronk lesbian abuse survivor who beats up her abusive ex in every weekly issue for that time he slapped her in the eighties”. They think he’s just an antagonist from her backstory instead of the more fleshed-out character with 80 years of stories to his name.

Go deep into those shitholes & they are literally raving about how this should have been Harley’s movie instead of his. “Incel” is just a buzzword they adopted to make the supporters look bad because now they can flimsilly link the movie to mass-shooters.

save d

Yea Forums has been wreaking havoc on normalfag social media . Every time (you) create or contribute to a meme, some teenager thinks it would be ebin to post that meme on normalfag media. Boomers, incapable of discerning between real life and facebook, soon begin to fear clowns. Truly sad.

Incel kino back on the menu

Yep

still behind Palm d'Or but the fact is Cannes is pozzed

Facts. Real uprising = sex. A really great Joker movie = masturbation.

brb gotta watch agian

Attached: 1558301170591.jpg (325x300, 13K)

>Hollywood is a de-individuation laser: no one can do anything today without being compared to some figure in pop culture.

Based as fuck insight, user. I don't know if it's consciously done or not, and if so, they're still playing with fire (the collective energy of the masses).

Obligatory pic to put the clowncels in their place.

Attached: 1560913413996.jpg (526x387, 46K)

STOP POSTING THESE MEMES

I'M A WAGIE AND THEY HURT ME DEEPLY

Attached: 1559164684621.png (400x416, 163K)

this is the equivalent of explaining a joke and expecting people to laugh

Mr. Robot, season 1 capitalized on the 2016 election energy and fulfilled the fantasy of the original Anonymous intent

what's the endgame?

cracked up

based

This film marks the downfall of Western Civilization.

Thank for this post user,fixed my morning

Report: Heidegger's new gods will be cinematic gods. your cameras destroy the mystique of actuality; as what you can't see is often more frightening than what you can, so did, for example, never seeing the emperor in person contribute to the aura of his divine power. your presidents and prime ministers are mole men: your cameras have ensured this, before the eye of actuality they have become as flat as you are. you can only believe in the gods of celluloid. in your films and music you look for your angels of the spectacle. the next god will be a character in a film. his actor will be, for all intents and purposes, non-existent; he will subsist only as his image. Disney doesn't care if people get over remakes and regressions, by the time it debuts Star Wars in the actual vacuum of space thousands of light years away from earth they'll corner the market. imagine breeding the main and love interest for so many generations they wouldn't even have to act anymore. people actually dying during battle scenes. generations of human beings raised to die for a single scene. family stories passed down about the Directors. that is how your gods will come to you. their love will be hyperreal, and you'll believe again.

Attached: 1521228673823.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Are these Incubus lyrics?

The Great Awakening

Kino

I had a dream about vibrations, waves, the Being, and the Absolute.

I mean, nobody even tried to sign up capeshit to be in the festival either

Goldstein...? What’s wrong, you’re sweating...