Who is in the right here?

Who is in the right here?

Attached: FB_IMG_1567879606089.jpg (760x612, 49K)

Everyone that's not a retarded american

This. These ratings are 100% influenced by american politics.

Weird to think that in a few years, a Bronx woman went from bartender to one of the most popular politicians in the country.
Is there a Republican equivalent of someone who went from literal who to discussion driver overnight?

me, while laughing at RTards

Attached: laughing.png (800x680, 196K)

Amazing how popular you can become when the media relentlessly pushes you

>Weird to think that in a few years, a Bronx woman went from bartender to one of the most popular politicians in the country.
>implying any of that was organic

Attached: 1553057596188.png (645x729, 109K)

Democrats tried burying her until very recently. She took out one of the highest ranking members of the Democratic party and was openly fighting with Pelosi. She is not popular with the main arm of the Democratic party. The DCCC has even been releasing skewed polls saying that she's unpopular and will be primaried ASAP.
Most of her news coverage comes from Fox and it's overwhelmingly negative. The Democratic Party only changes its tune when Trump attacked her using Pelosi's words.

It's just impressive that with all the shit piled on her, not only is she still extremely popular, but that she's one of the most well liked politicians in the country.

>tfw you can never go back to being this naive.

Attached: 1559776851454.jpg (216x233, 14K)

Why does the left continue to champion behind Cortez? The woman is a raving fucking loon.

Because the right is dying and there's nothing you can do about it. Keep seething.

>the right is dying
>the right controls the most important branch of government and will continue to do so for the next 40 years
sure, buddy

Attached: 1536570315095.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>right is dying
the right would've been dead or weakened already if sjw and PC culture wasn't so relevant to the left.
because of the left pusing an agenda nobody with a sane mind want, republicans and the right radical became stronger than ever

Yikes!

Dan Crenshaw

>but that she's one of the most well liked politicians in the country.

Attached: 1566356199959.png (750x707, 312K)

>the left won't stop talking about feminism so I'm going to vote for the white nationalists

Obama gave in to every demand from the right which hurt his agenda. That's where Trump comes in. The left's weakness is why he rose to prominence and it's also why he loses momentum the moment he faces serious opposition.

>AOC calls him a "cyclops" during debate
>he has to stop and ends up crying in a corner
Please let him be the nom eventually.

Crenshaw is a forced meme, a literal McCain Junior.

>AOC calls him a "cyclops" during debate
Holy shit is there a video?

Attached: 1504736131763.jpg (372x339, 27K)

No because Ocasiogoblin doesn't debate

It's because faggot boomer Cuckservatives kept giving her free publicity making fun of all her dumb statements instead of ignoring her, and the left put her on a pedestal just to be contrarian.

FYI, this is the exact same way Trump got elected.

I think AOC is fine and cute with big bouncy tiddies but it's silly the way the left parades her as some kind of antidote to Trump. she's a junior member of the least important chamber in the least important branch of government. she's literally just a young, attractive woman that isn't white, so she checks a lot of boxes for the left and evidently they're desperate enough to make that the new face of their party.

Attached: 1548338368398.jpg (663x702, 85K)

the fact that she is popular and Tulsi Gabbard is not tells me all I need to know about democrats

She's funded from The Young Turks, she's an actor not a politician.

She has voted with Trump more than any other Democrat and calls out the evil jews.

She is based

Her popularity amoung the young left is because she's ideologically aligned with Bernie Sanders. It's also the reason everyone else hates her.

Gabbard's problem is that she's every Bernie voter's 2nd choice. They can't exist in the same election.

god damm i want to milk her

Attached: 1546367036975.jpg (886x669, 72K)