/trek/

hot buns edition

Attached: Skin of Evil, Buns of Steel.jpg (1440x1080, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18597595
strawpoll.me/18597664
youtube.com/watch?v=bDk3eaeao8E
youtu.be/c9Whxotp9hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for me, it's wars

/trek/ episodes for this feel?

Attached: the-so-called-psychotically-depressed-person-who-tries-to-kill-herself-18175762.png (500x701, 164K)

riker is tall

>wall of text
nah

DATA SOMETHING'S GOT ME

Mortal Coil

I always watch Preemptive Strike when I'm feeling down

You ok, bud?

Lol! Minions are so funny XD

I'm headed out for a fun Saturday but when I come home and refresh this thread I expect it to be filled with original content, quality discussions and good natured humor.

Attached: Pike.gif (245x183, 820K)

Man... I'm super glad my ON TOPIC Borg post got archived so we could talk about our feelings in this new bread. Is that our theme? I thought it was man butt. I'm so confused and depressed!

I love Bashirfag!

repost it and I'll give you my assessment

stop

Yeah, you know. Life stuff.
I adore Preemptive Strike because it's about a character who cuts the Gordian Knot even when she isn't sure what's going to happen next. Regardless of how big or small my problems are that message is always encouraging.

Fuck off with your drumblr gifs you fucking asshole.

Your story has warmed my heart.

>TUMBLR BAD
>REDDIT BAD
1 in 10 4channel memes come from funnyjunk

Attached: lickme.jpg (350x311, 15K)

that's...actually very touching

they were human?

Attached: 2458975343.jpg (400x373, 50K)

The Muse

Don't reply to trips

>he can see trips
Doing it wrong.

which iteration?

Thank you.
(Other user says Borg played their part and the thrust is they're boring in reply to wanting proper scary cyber zombies) So....
"What was that part though? What was the message? An unstoppable techno baddie monolith harvests you like wheat seems pretty damn relevant and not fully explored. I'd also like to see the true, scary Borg come to the alpha quadrant and fight the deviant Queen led Borg we know. Fans could still have that and even feel a little sorry for "our" Borg when we realize they were scouts "polluted" by our humanity and drive to improve while the original, pure Borg (from another galaxy perhaps) steamroll them and simply gobble up our galaxy."

DS9

I'd watch this.

Not bad but will these new borg have a leader?

Attached: kushner.jpg (300x300, 24K)

tl;dr?

Attached: star-trek-funniest-episodes-750x480.jpg (750x480, 47K)

user wants a retcon, because Star Trek hasn't had enough retcons already.

And we've DEFINITELY never done the Renegade Borg plotline before, outside of Descent and Unimatrix Zero.

lol this

/trek/ is funny again

Star Trek: Discovery season 3 plot: What can we expect?

Speaking of Spock, expect the character to be very different in season three to the one we met in season two.

"Part of what I love about the opportunity of this season is that it is the untold chapter of Spock," executive producer Alex Kurtzman said. "And we can only tell it this season."

"Spock has experienced something in the signals and the red angel that has broken his logical brain. He cannot figure it out and he is emotionally ill-equipped to deal with it. So both logic and emotion are failing him completely and he is not the character we know at the beginning of TOS.

"This is really about how Spock becomes that character and evolves into the Spock we know from TOS. And the unwritten chapter is the chapter he shares with his sister.

"Through their relationship and the difficulties they've had with each other, Spock figures out where on the line between logic and emotion he lives, or how to hold them both in balance or who he wants to be."

It sounds to us like Spock will be in a very different place at the beginning of season three.

Of course, the addition of such a significant character highlights a major narrative problem – why does Spock never mention having a sibling bond with Michael Burnham in the original series?

"We are syncing up with canon [this season]," Alex Kurtzman said. "We know we’re 10 years pre-TOS but there are a lot of big questions.

"Like, how come Spock is never mentioned as half-sister of Michael Burnham? This season is all about understanding what that relationship is. By the end of the season, we will be synced up with canon."

So, with the CBS series serving as a prequel to the original Star Trek, set ten years before the adventures of Kirk and Spock, expect season three of the series to tie even more closely to plot points in the original Trek once it's completely synced up.

who is behind the dominion war?

Why and what's the reason for?

I asked who?

Attached: Tellarite.jpg (600x300, 97K)

Share your pain, /trek/

Attached: Sybok.jpg (1181x1772, 370K)

Have had the flu for 6 days, drunk 4 liters of Bailey's.

I'm worried sick about STD season 3.

You'll have to beat it out of me!

that is most unfortunate commander

Attached: aroused_android.png (783x586, 985K)

scary gross face

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (650x488, 73K)

it looks like a dick

how about that

The new Borg wouldn't have a leader beyond maybe a core AI. Somewhat like Sky Net. But there'd be very little communication. No way back to humanity and no diplomacy. It is the ancient collective only interested in taking everything like locusts to perfect... and feed. "Our" Borg queen would give exposition on how her collective came from their probe and assimilated a woman who was idealistic and sympathetic (like an Edith Keeler) and decided to only test and task humanity to further progress. To let her drones retain some small measure of individuality in a warped sense of maternal care. But the ancient, original Borg are the one enemy the federation can never turn to ally. There is nothing left of you when they take you. They don't stop or hold back.

(I'm severely sleep deprived and not explaining this well. But I think it would be a scary cool big bad, highlighting the spirit of Trek by contrast. All the "bad guys" who inevitably become friends lose their teeth, but show us the power of diplomacy. Klingons, etc. Having an almost Lovecraftian techno giant space zombie horde could be cool. Thanks for reading.)

Garbage. The Borg work just fine as they currently are; a necessary evil to keep the Yuuzhan Vong out of our galaxy.

>suicidal person trying to justify their insanity
>even glorify it to an extent
>mocks and questions his medical diagnoses as "so-called 'psychotically depressed'
ONE NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1558202486608.jpg (600x800, 115K)

I regret not taking college seriously

Good note. Constructive criticism is how I learn. I just think a scary big bad with a morality tale about tech serving or consuming us could be cool. But I'm all for keeping those biotech zealots out of our galaxy by any means.

I've been slowly rewatching Voyager. I made it through Season 1 without skipping any eps, but 2 has a few in the middle that I couldn't face. Eye-rolling native american shenanigans and the like. I'm telling myself I'll go back to them later but I'm not sure I've the strength.
So far Janeway has been a strong captain. I've always liked The Doctor but he's increasingly becoming the standout character I'm watching the show for, even though Robert Picardo's ADR occasionally sounds like Matt Berry from Darkplace.

The one thing I'll say against it so far is that when the dialogue is bad, you're more aware of it than TNG. Mulgrew is a solid actor, but when she has say lines like "they surgically removed his lungs" it stands out quite a lot.

Attached: voyagermain.jpg (1240x700, 94K)

Do you think retcons are cool?

I've never watched trek besides people reviewing it

8472 dindu nuffin

Attached: Boothby_und_Janeway.jpg (692x530, 37K)

I think if they add more than they take away they can be cool. Especially when it's an opportunity to have a topical franchise explore the dangers of being consumed by technology in an age when many of us are chained to Skinner Box nonsense. Did you prefer weirdly cocky and exuberant Riker before the beard or after, when the writing and acting improved?

>Did you prefer weirdly cocky and exuberant Riker before the beard or after, when the writing and acting improved?
That's not a retcon.

ANNYYBODDYYYY

Attached: sttng_s02e22_riker_alone.png (500x513, 227K)

The Undine

Twist: my spitball idea isn't either since the history of the Borg is never clearly explained. It's just putting a beard on it.

anyone here play New Horizons mod for Stellaris?

Attached: Gul-Didnothingwrong.png (540x482, 232K)

Wrong.

PROMENADE

Attached: PROM.jpg (315x273, 14K)

>but when she has say lines like "they surgically removed his lungs"
What's bad about that? You seem sort of autistic.

Spam is bad.

the universal translator disagrees.

but user, STO told me they are called the Undine

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Hey, we can argue about definitions or we can talk about ideas. If you don't like the idea, that is completely your right as a federation citizen. I maintain retcons and so on can be good if they're good. There's a difference between being mad at retcons or thinking the idea was shit. You can have both feelings. Just let's be aware of the difference and keep the conversation going on Trek, OK?

Riker adding a beard in season 2 doesn't mean that he always had a beard in season 1. It's forward continuity, not retroactive continuity.

The Borg having a secret hidden past is retroactive continuity; a retcon. You are disingenuously posting in bad faith, or you are stupid.

How do right wingers feel about the Federation as a concept? After all, it's a globalist, multicultural paradise. If you existed in the Federation, would you be hoping for its collapse or to expel non-whites?

Attached: ATTENTION ALIEN IMMIGRANTS.jpg (850x480, 102K)

startrek is well known for not only sharing plenty of moral and political philosophy, but also attempts to portray an optimistic outcome of wide acceptance of these ideals. Now many of these ideals have made their way into society to the point where they are the default positions of both "the establishment" as well as most of the populace across the western world, only optimistic outcomes we see are far from reality, where instead of fostering social cohesion, improved mental and physical well being, and prosperity here on earth and beyond, we see these values interact with the human mind, body, and societies quite differently that was projeted, instead the result has been the complete wide spread degradation of healthy social norms leading to wide spread physical and mental well being, absolutely chaotic social "cohesion" if you can even use that word to describe what we have now, and i dare say it has actually served to strengthen the grip of consumerism on the minds of people who have thrown away any and all classical values in favor of ravaging themselves with consumerism driven by liberal attitudes and individualism they thought would set them free

Sweet. It's gonna keep on being one of those days. Fuck it. I'm never gonna sleep again anyway. My interpretation of retcon is a that it's a significant alteration of existing Canon and therefore throwing away previous work. Rather than a substantive addition which still can fit in to existing canon. And if I'm wrong I can live with that. You may have literally made my balls hurt just now. You win the internet. You hate retcons. Ok. I wish you just shat on my idea like a normal person. But let's move on. When you're ready, sport.

Not him but Riker growing a beard would only count as a retcon if at some stage Riker looked directly at the camera and said, "I have always had this beard"

That was kinda my point. I felt like he was using the term improperly when other user hand flapped about retcons over a blank slate of Borg history. So I was going for a joke. But again, I'm probably the asshole here and warp 9.9 wrong. It would be super if we talked about ideas or whatever instead so I'm gonna defend Voyager or talk about depression. (Which is pretty much the same thing.)

I only go to /trek/ for lewd M'Ress posting

WOOOOORF

Attached: screaming rainbow.jpg (500x376, 64K)

>all of that side stepping
Answer the question.

Fun fact: for the longest time I thought Michelle Forbes was Linda Fiorentino. I was super late on that preemptive strike.

Perhaps you will find this more appealing

Attached: 1566375581994.png (451x503, 246K)

>Skin of Evil, Buns of Steel.jpg

Attached: Data Laugh.gif (200x150, 638K)

>When you skype call your black friend but didn't wash off all the black face

Attached: Would-you.png (966x834, 628K)

In my experience, sidestepping is the go to. It's hard to pin down "right wing" these days in the US. Libertarians and NeoCons have to pretend they're cool with NatSocs. But the original spirit of Trek was the kind of balls out classical liberalism (and maybe a side of deism) the founding fathers all pretty much agreed on. So there's heavy sidestepping. The "far right" types focus on the military drama and pew pew lazors.

That's the proper use of the term though.

Not a retcon: Riker says "I have a beard from now on."
Retcon: Riker says "I have always had a beard."

Not a retcon: Borg Queen says "There are 2 types of Borg from now on."
Retcon: Borg Queen says "There were always 2 types of Borg."

You were being dumb.

I bait the old boomers in the /trek/ threads for free (You)s and validation

You forgot your trip

that doesn't sound painful.

This obsession with tripfags is not something we need with season three coming up. Unity is what will save /trek/.

Thank you

Sons of Mogh

Nice take on the Borg, buddy. Looking forward to more ideas!

right wing != I hate non whites

I've been some some form of right wing my entire life and I've loved Star Trek ever since my parents first showed it to me who are also right wing. The idea of exploring the final frontier can cross political divides.

as for the concept, I think that DS9 shows what I would consider to be some of the inherent flaws with the idea of the Federation if it were come to pass.

Bruce Greenwood was the best thing about those movies. Goddamn a show about an older Pike mentoring a hotheaded young Kirk would have been sweet and possibly homoerotic...

>Discovery season 3 plot: What can we expect?
More shit

Wait! Did we just get another Jimmy?

If it's (You)s you want, go into any Wheel Of Time thread on Yea Forums and say that the books are childish nonsense and that anyone who has read all 14 has wasted their life.

Attached: doubt.jpg (480x480, 22K)

You've been here for 4 years. Just go with the culture. It's part of the deal.

Yup, it's another Jimmy.
Jimmy2

What happened to the /trek/ Discord? Was it shut down or does it still exist?

Cool. Glad we thoroughly discussed the actual ideas for fun and love of Star Trek. Appreciate the time you took to make those many notes correcting me. This ship is now on course for real conversation!

perhaps I will

It was fucking hard to go straight from mid-late DS9 to season 1 VOY. The acting quality, the writing, the lack of characterization, I really hope voyager gets better, because the plots are somewhat interesting so far. If I can get back into a TNG mindset I might like it.

Vee doxxed Bash on the discord so it got shut down, it's a long story and not our war.

>I WANT SAME AS BEFORE

oh, yes you will

Attached: 17shtmw826najjpg.jpg (351x300, 19K)

How's the Picard series?

Attached: 1540348615560.png (1251x585, 194K)

What speed do you watch at?

I remember BF getting doxxed all right. Who is Vee? ValleyForge?

Data and Riker are in it. One more time, for old times sake heh :(

We wouldn't have veered away from real conversation if you didn't have a temper tantrum over the word "retcon".

Riker growing a beard isn't a retcon. Deal with it.

I used to love Star Trek. It used to be my favorite thing in the world. Every week I'd look forward to the next exciting episode and would read behind the scenes details on the upcoming films in either Star Trek the Magazine or Communicator. I played the games, I couldn't wait for Christmas because I knew I was bound to get a new playmates figure. One year I got the TNG bridge set. I used to love Star Trek. I hate what it's become, viscerally. I hate that something so good has been co-opted into a blunt instrument of social engineering for the insane Woke-Left. I hate that I have nothing to look forward to, since the draconian fan-film rules have shut down independent attempts to create "good" Star Trek content. Thing is, my red-hot hatred is cooling into a black nihilism. A brief flash of hope hearing about the re-merger was dashed by the knowledge that Bad Robot would still be running the show.

>Who is Vee?
pic related

Attached: SEWIOUS.jpg (554x554, 80K)

Didn't Discovery BTFO'ed and left Enterprise alone?

Nah. As long as the seal's intact it should be fine.

Attached: Spam-Can.jpg (1063x1043, 269K)

christ, lighten up

I missed your namefag drama here. These days I mostly fap on /trash/ but if that fits sure. Just don't expect me to trip. I'm morally opposed.

Warp 5. I try to be green about the blackness of space.

>I WANT TO WATCH STAR TREK WITHOUT CRINGING

XDDD

Like anyone was looking to use ENT material.

he's spot on desu

I was asked to share my pain, faggot.

You don't need a trip, your posts aren't hard to recognize.

Thanks user. You're good people.

It seems he's getting depressed over the franchise and that's taking things a bit far i m o

Attached: triggered.jpg (835x679, 115K)

I thought it was going to be 10 seconds of kino, when we finally see Picard again, followed by a whole season of insufferable bullshit, with a new crew of annoying zoomer assholes treating Picard like a retard. But now that Riker, Troi, Data and Seven are going to be in it, it sounds better.
I'm going in with low expectations, hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Obviously they can't cram everything into one season but I'm hoping we find out what's happening in the rest of the galaxy, even if it's just through brief conversations. I want to hear what's happening with the Cardassians, Bajorans and the Dominion. Is the wormhole still open? Are the Federation exploring the Gamma and Delta quadrants?

bros I gotta get a vulcan gf

wat

Yep. I'm the one who brought it up. You're right. And I'm not sure how much more I can apologize - as a flawed human. Love it if you'd keep me awake with other topics but whatever floats your starship. I guess this works too.

None of those questions will be answered. not one.

source? looks real good

she cute

>mallwalkers

Attached: 3206b1a1ea612e682dcfc42ce06a76d7--star-trek-cosplay-sexy-star.jpg (518x720, 35K)

Totally agree. I'm cautiously optimistic about it. Would love some more world building.

It's not often /trek/ gets a new poster. How do you think he'll affect the balance of power?

>hot buns edition
>140 replies
>Nobodys posted this gif yet.
It's dead, Jim.

Attached: And Bend.gif (393x289, 1.7M)

>advertising with fat data
prepare for more cringe than ent's ending.

or this gif.

Attached: 1398679682296a.gif (400x300, 1009K)

Can't wait for the show to explain the fatness. Fatosity?

Quick, someone hand riker a gun

Attached: Frakes_HillStreetBlues.jpg (400x298, 37K)

you may be right but I thought his assessment was correct

Well, J2 brings up a lot of real topics which will make it harder to hijack the thread with trolling and shiteposting and that will makes some anons very angry.

They should have tossed the space hippies out the air lock as soon as they arrived.

Attached: SpaceHippies.jpg (480x360, 21K)

What balance of power?

/trek/ is divided into three major factions:
1. tripfags and their soldiers
2. shitposters
3. frogs

We reach, brother!

They could have just cast Jennifer Connelly in this episode instead of going for a lookalike.

Attached: thedauphin_hd_078.jpg (1456x1080, 398K)

I'm proud to be Herbert

frogs?

4. Quality posters

Attached: 1556380399226.jpg (630x441, 214K)

ValleyForge and Bashirfaggot have been raising armies of followers for the inevitable /trek/ civil war which is about to break out between them.

there are some people here who post star trek apus talking about being nice to others.

this. It's a mix of fun and sad

woof

>apus
apus?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1002x310, 37K)

Attached: 7a73b049ddcf8ed0759b41428d31f81a--star-trek-cosplay-sexy-star.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Wait, who is J2? Because if it's me I'll just leave. I seriously can't stand people not appreciating the appeal of an anonymous board. I'll take my Borg fanfic and shove it directly up my ass. (I'll have to put it on a USB stick first or that's a bluff, but yeah.)

they're Yea Forums frogs, related to pepe but drawn weird

meow

Attached: 1567399769115.jpg (1200x1200, 943K)

Just go with it, dude.

Computer, why do you always do whatever anyone tells you to do?

I still can't believe that Seven of Nine getting gang raped on camera is why Obama became president.

Long story short, Jeri Ryan was married to a guy named Jack Ryan. Way way back in 2004 he was Obama's opponent for the open Senate seat in Illinois. They were actually running a fairly decent race. THEN word got out that Jeri Ryan had been allegedly taken to sex clubs against her will by Jack, and forced to perform "graphic sex acts" to degrade her. Obama was smart enough to shut up, step back, and watch Jack Ryan burst into flames.

He withdrew from the race, Alan Keyes (wtf) parachuted in to run against Obama, and Obama won the Senate seat in a landslide. The rest is history.

Attached: Sevens arse - Star Trek.jpg (640x480, 89K)

*beep bop*
Not you.

The real heroes of this away team.

I wanna sniff that butt and when I'm done I'll go to the front and bury my face in her muff

Computer, there's hope for you yet.

bullpucky

Computer, run JOI program #7.

Attached: virgins.shoot.up.schools.jpg (259x194, 4K)

POLL TIME!!!!!!

Pt 1:
strawpoll.me/18597595
strawpoll.me/18597595
strawpoll.me/18597595

Pt.2:
strawpoll.me/18597664
strawpoll.me/18597664
strawpoll.me/18597664

Attached: seven-of-nine.jpg (400x759, 63K)

*weewoo*
Program restricted.

How many girls did ol George nail on the h-deck?

Attached: onelastride.jpg (1000x751, 147K)

Attached: bot on bot violence.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

Piss & Shit
Bashirfaggot
Jimmy 2x
Brightseid
Anti-DS9-guy
MentalCrash
Valley Forge
Dukat-did-nothing-wrong-guys (It's a two-man-team)
Sexual-Organs-guy
Collage-Colin.
Blando
"You are dismissed."-fag
Tilly-poster
Neelix-sexual-predator-poster
Selar-fag
Fake Selar-fag
Fake Fake Selar-fag
Grainy-poster
Promenade-poster
Hasperat-poster
Ro-fag
dubsminion-guy
Pretty fag

to name a few.

There are snakes in this garden.

IDK man. I want to go balls deep for the love of it, but this is starting to feel like having a fat GF who isn't even kind enough to swallow.

JEAN-LUC,
GEORDI'S SPECS,
MYSTERIES ON THE HOLODECK

Do half of these anons even post any more?

As you keep posting here, you'll meet some pretty shady characters, just a word of caution. They won't like the attention you're getting. Especially Bash.

Whichever paranoia namefag this is, you're a genius. And I want the entire song. On a loop.

Selarfag killed Fake Selarfag and Fake Fake Selarfag at the meetup

Sorry, young man...
youtube.com/watch?v=bDk3eaeao8E

They're all part of what made us who we are as a community. It's important to remember history.

This user gets it.

DFW lusted after the vices that killed him.

Permaban for anyone who draws attention to tripfags. Hide all tripfag posts and ignore.

based

Attached: 1566217354639.png (880x660, 747K)

"at least it's content" fag is one of the worst iterations of humanity.

I'll reply to tripfags if they're on topic.

He's just trying to get you to use a name/trip so he can filter you.

christ I just wanna nibble on my vulcan gf's pointy ears
tips and lobes bros that's my purpose

For the /dubsminion/!

Attached: 1416047322189.png (600x450, 422K)

Attached: tumblr_oe2vb1dOhS1sji954o2_1280.jpg (956x1280, 186K)

another brave attempt

Some of these memes are from 2016.

Attached: 1567489904834.jpg (718x718, 206K)

>dubsminion another swing and a miss
>vulcan gf post effortlessly manifests dubs

What's the lesson to be learned here?

name of girl in episode

He got an 07 which is the number of seasons a trek show should have.

My life for the /dubsminion/!

Attached: jem'hadar.jpg (221x280, 24K)

Nice. How much for the Vulcan love slave?

Reminder that they didn't really need the white and knew it.

>888
>trinity of infinity
god wills it

How much ya got?

Attached: ferengi.png (208x243, 8K)

*beep bop*
6 000 000 credits.

The hot one? Ashley Judd. But you won't like what you find if you know anything about her as a person. Just fap.

>But you won't like what you find if you know anything about her as a person.
Hit me with that run down, brah.

>fapping to dressed women

quit playing bro don't torture me like that

Attached: Star+trek+girl_12e176_4309133.jpg (500x653, 53K)

>not fapping to dressed women
>not realizing the best fap is imagining peeling off layers of clothing to reveal what's hidden beneath
Amateur

Attached: 1567566524876.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Gigi Edgley became a Trek milf for one episode of a fan series.

Attached: Farscape 2x03 - Taking the Stone.webm (720x406, 2.99M)

>the best fap is imagining peeling off layers of clothing to reveal what's hidden beneath
The highest form of perversion...

not vulcans I don't care
the ears are what makes or breaks it for me bros

a man of daste

Attached: Milesobrien.jpg (220x269, 13K)

Really? Ok. She became an angry regressive leftist feminist. And also old. I prefer classic Lefler.

Are you my transporter accident duplicate? Because you're activating my dilithium crystals.

>it's a "cumbrains drool over 4/10 cosplayers" episode
Put your trip back on, Valley Forge

why does the hairy irish drunkard keep replying to my posts
he isn't even a vulcan irish

Man do I want to see a hot lezbo scene between Lefler and Sito.

>Put your trip back on
it'sallsotiresome.webm

Who sito?

Attached: barclay532.png (500x375, 155K)

Vulcan Irish drunk? So basically a Romulan? Still better than a Klingon. Fight me about it and see who does better in an earth normal atmosphere, bro.

pls no fight

Attached: 1547428815055.png (950x968, 189K)

Interesting matchup. Would watch scissoring.
Not knowing Sito is a sin against the prophetz bro.

Attached: fggd.jpg (320x345, 16K)

FPWP

bajoran whore

like a vulcan raised in ireland or in an irish home like how crusher was space scottish

You're saying that like it's a bad thing and I don't understand. [Smacks universal translator]

no really I've seen the first new trek movie and the only other trek is from RLM or sfdebris reviews

noted.

Why simulated fencing? Why not a gun?

Attached: hollow_pursuits_hd_310.jpg (1438x1080, 394K)

Attached: Trog1.png (3000x3000, 465K)

>I'm you but stronger.

I didn't come up with this Vulcan Irish concept. But my take was like a Romulan in the sense that this hypothetical breed would be passionate and full of ale instead of pent up like Vulcans in their sissy cock cages. (Metaphorically.)

I'm rewatching DS9 for the millionth time and I still can't believe what a complete and utter bitch Kai Winn is. Get cancer you nasty, fake smiling bitch.

they're probably just vulcans who can handle their liquor and dismiss any drunken behavior as a logical response to being intoxicated
basically irish vulcans are a more nuanced vulcan yeah

Agreed. She's almost cartoonishly evil. Like she needs to grow a mustache just to stroke it while delivering her evil bitch dialogue

She is the kind of evil person I hate the most. Someone who smiles and delivers an underhanded insult everyone knows is an actual insult, but if you respond they go: Why are you so mad? Haha, my child, stop being so aggressive. I had a gay roommate who was a bitchy queen like that and I was about to punch him within days of him acting like that.

Think I see what ya did there and I appreciate it.

How did that work out in the long run? Did he apologize and rub your lobes?

I like vulcans
all kinds of vulcans

/trek/ is playing right now, up 1-0

cytu be/r/agleague

youtu.be/c9Whxotp9hQ

Romulans are like a kind of Vulcan
Do you like them?

Kamala had hottest buns

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 1.30.22 AM.png (1280x800, 1.15M)

Picard looks like Wojak here

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 1.11.02 AM.png (1280x800, 1011K)

As do I, bro.

Attached: t-pol-93018900569.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I never noticed how see through it is...

Attached: 1367743382869.gif (285x171, 759K)

BACK BUNS BAD
FRONT BUNS GOOD

the atmosphere in the house went completely to shit, everyone hated each other, we never spoke again. I once almost broke his door down because he was blasting music really loud. I left after 9 months of hell. One time I had to remove his laundry from the machine and it had a black t-shirt in it that said "WILLING" in pink letters. That's the kind of fag we are talking about. He also wore UGG boots and used handbags.

Best lieutenantfu

This is what the remaster(bation) was all about.

sure romulans are pretty much just naughty vulcans
they're fun as long as you don't get too attached and accept you're going to get hurt so you can't go after romulans all the time but every once in a while it's what you need
I'll admit it I'm love's fool and don't mind the pain

You know what's hot? Crossing the buns.

ASTEROIDS,
TRIPLE DROIDS,
TELEPATHIC BETAZOIDS

What kinda gangs are you guys talking about?

Attached: 220px-TashaYar.jpg (220x325, 18K)

This is a terrible idea because it creates an unstoppable antagonist, which means the writers have to use unbelievable bullshit to get the main characters and universe out of the inevitable conflicts they will have with such a force.
This was the same issue with the Mass Effect series and the Reapers.
Immature edgelords THINK they want "unstoppable lovecraftian horror" villains, but unless you want a Lovecraftian ending where the protagonist dies/goes mad at the inevitability of him dying/joins the cult then no, you do not actually want that as an antagonistic force.

You know what's hot? Big fat cat tats

Attached: 1566226653466.png (433x639, 430K)

The difference here is that Star Trek is for adults, and videogames are for children.

bros I just wanna break through that steely vulcan logic and feel her melt into my arms when I tug at her pointy tips with my teeth and softly caress the edges of her ear with my fingers
I wanna vulcan gf who's willing to let go so I can catch her I wanna be her stinky human so bad

the same thing happened with stargate and the ori, they literally pulled a "box that does everything we need it to" out of their asses and thats how the story arc ended

Have sex.

Attached: 1565034902849.png (240x320, 125K)

Joke's on you, I like both.

Belay that order, commander

Attached: Picard McLarge.jpg (327x360, 20K)

>our dumpster fire has a soccer match.

Attached: Picture-1100.png (963x730, 495K)

you just want all the vulcan gfs for yourself, riker

You do realize that Star Trek, while viewed by idiots as being a super commie utopia, is actually a libertarian/liberal utopia, right?
Anyone who disagrees with federation policy can just say "fuck you," to their rules and grab a few like-minded folks and a colony ship and find some other planet to live peaceably on.
That's how you get, for instance, a planet full of clones and a planet full of irish traditionalist farmers in Up the Long Ladder - both were colonies started by groups who said nuts to the federation.
If the Federation were left-wing then the fantasy in play is that the Federation lets its dissidents leave its controls and borders - actual lefties would never allow such dissent. So if we're using our brains and applying them, that means it's not too ideologically left-wing, but is actually super liberal.
Just remember: there are no trannies in the Federation until Riker encounters an alien race that thinks this way!

Y-Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Attached: 1500525924709.png (724x700, 582K)

>Porthos gets sick

NO

if he dies we kill every alien on sight and burn their planet to fucking ash

I honestly don't see any way for a right wing hardliner to enjoy Star Trek. The main goal is exploration, the Federation values and respects other races, they value all life equally, even lives they don't understand or proto-life. They care for people in need and respect their customs and religions. None of that is reflected in for instance, the Republican party in America.

Computer, teach me Anbo-jyutsu so I can defeat Riker and stop him from taking all the Vulcan gfs.

bullshit. If you live in a left-wing country and you decide to be a little bitch and leave, fuck off. No leftie cares about racists, bigots and retards leaving.

FUCK LIBERALS

Attached: 1566414389456.jpg (480x360, 13K)

because all right wing thought is the Republican Party in America roflmao

come on

that's not what I said brainlet

Starfleet represents Republicans.
The Romulans and Ferengi represent Democrats.
This is FACT.

The concept of the Federation is fine, since the member worlds retain individual sovereignty and membership is voluntary. Simply because Earth is presented as a Socialist utopia (though there are significant questions that remain unanswered as to how tmEarth actually finctions) that doesn't mean each world is the same. Right-wing Americans are fine with the concept of the US which is a collection of individual sovereign entities for example.

>Unable to comply. Baseline weight parameters exceeded.

The Ferengi are hyper-capitalists, cookie-cutter Republicans. Profit above moral, profit above solidarity.

Can all of you just fuck off with the political bullshit already goddamn

Just go to fucking /pol/ if you want to fucking discuss fucking politics, assholes

The Federation does expect members to uphold certain principles. They are more like the EU than they are reminiscent of the United States and its federal laws.

Star Trek is inherently political. That's 1 of the reason why it's so much better than other sci-fi series.

Then discuss fucking Star Trek politics, not fucking 2019 earth politics, fucking asshole

Cast her in Trek.

Attached: portrait-1.jpg (510x750, 189K)

Computer, this is really important. Override safety protocols. Make me less drunk. I have to defeat Riker and fast.

True, however it is still a collection of sovereign states. The Federation doesn't conquer. If the member states don't want to abide by the standards they can't expect the benefits of membership, and are free to leave.

There's gotta be an alien race full of big milkers, right?

>Unable to comply. Blood alcohol levels exceed permissible levels. Security notified.

We are doing exactly that moron. Star Trek is a sci-fi version of current political dilemmas, that's what makes it so good. If you fail to see that, maybe Star Wars is more to your liking.

Which is exactly the same as the EU, unlike the US where states don't realistically have the option of leaving.

I'll always reply to a dumb cumbrain trek post before a political rant

Computer, please. This is for love. Haven't you ever been in love, computer? Load Riker's program Daddy Issues and let me at it. Cancel the security request, I haven't even done anything yet.

My mom

Kek

Ah yes, this is obviously why Stalin set up the GULAGs, so all those people would just have something to do while they prepared their paperwork to leave the USSR.

I WANT THIS DOCTOR MOMMY ON MY FACE RIGHT FUCKING NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
reply to me please

Attached: Russell.jpg (1436x1080, 310K)

I ignore both of them

how would she even be able to reach the con panels

I bet she'd have to use her toes to press the buttons

Attached: 1544193713926.jpg (1440x1308, 443K)

she looks a bit hillaryish

Why is she walking around with a bucket of food?

weird so would she have to lean back really far to get her feets up on the panel

her legs would probably be spread a bit too haha

>trekkies are supposed to be smart
>haven't invented personal holodeck projectors so you can, uh, explore space and stuff with your crew yet
What's the excuse?

you guys better stop before he has to turn on his trip and start shitting up the thread even more because he isn't getting his way

At least when he puts it on, I can filter his stupid ass posts

>Romulans starting some shit again
>fly to the Neutral Zone to figure out what they want
>Romulan ship decloaks and some smug goblin hails you
>open frequencies, begin visual transmission
>sees your milk truck leaning back in her chair with her massive tits in the air, her legs spread and her feet slapping the con panel and her bucket of food next to her chair
>"well wtf do u want this time let's hear it"

Based retard

It looks like Doritos and bananas but those aren't a meal those are snacks and not even one snack but multiple snackings
Why does she have a bucket of snack foods

Which Trek characters get really horny when I drink?

I fucking love episodes like Who Watches the Watchers, where old and new clash. Anyone else?

>mods delete about twenty political manifestos
>leave my cumbrain posts alone
thanks janny

The janny is a notorious Vulcan faggot and was probably jerking off the whole time.

>Error. Lieutenant Worf to Holodeck 2, priority one.

We all know who

Nu bred?

Why would you getting drunk effect fictional characters?

Affect.

Affect my penis by stimulating it to the point of orgasm with your mouth

Good call

Attached: Wojack.png (500x500, 271K)

Captain Kirk reference in Farscape.

Attached: Farscape 2x07 - Home On The Remains.webm (720x406, 2.93M)

I wonder how tall Marc Alaimo (the actor who portrayed the villainous character of "Gul Dukat" on American science fiction television series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine") is

>She talks too much
>My feet hurt
>Her butt is on my desk I have to clean it later
>I could be on the holodeck right now
>My head is cold
>I wonder what Data is doing right now

>I miss the Stargazer

Feels

Jesus Christ, that ass
How did they get away with it?

Attached: 1473130777715.jpg (1024x1008, 586K)

Make new thread