>Sony taking back Spider-Man rights is a good thin-

Attached: sony.jpg (1020x880, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/RealityEnsues/MarvelCinematicUniverse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

g

>g.

-g.

Anything which takes money away from the mouse is a good thing.

g

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 are better than the MCU flicks. Also, Disney needs to be taken down. They're the most ruthlessly corporate studio in Hollywood.

spiderverse not good kek

All of those movies (aside from TASM 2) are better than any soulless mcu flick.

Into the Spiderverse >>> the Iron Lad movies

cope

Spider-Verse is overrated but still better than all 23 MCU films

Into the the spiderverse was so fucking overrated

Never forget the best spiderman "Shinji Todō"

Attached: a-curiosa-historia-do-supaidaman-o-homem-aranha-japones-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Spider-Man 3 was good, you faggot

>-g
yes it is a good thing.

At least with Sony I know I won't be getting the same film for the 24th time

>The Mouse loses a few millions
HOLY SHIT MOUSE BTFO

Imagine complaining about "Iron Boy" and then turning around and praising a movie which celebrates humiliating Peter and replacing him with some black literally who. Imagine how silly that would be.

SM 1, 2 > Into the Spider-Verse > SM 3 > TASM > Venom > Homecoming/Far From Home = > TASM 2.

Except Disney isn't losing anything, the profits from the MCU Spider-Man movies went entirely to Sony. Disney made money on the merch, but they own those rights anyway, they'll continue making money from the merch of the movies Sony makes.

if anything disney still wins because sony will now waste millions on another spiderman flop and make them look better by comparison. in a way disney is taking away its own competition by letting them have spiderman.

based

>Movie starts with the death of Peter and is one of the most emotional scene from as ny marvel movie
>humiliating Peter

I SAYED KNOCK KNOCK

Attached: vnm vnm vnm.jpg (700x393, 27K)

Hobo peter was one of the best versions of Peter though, spiderverse would be way worse without him. Miles wasn't even the best part of his own movie

Yes, Peter in his prime dying in any circumstances is pretty humiliating. He essentially jobbed to build up Miles, who then steals his costume and claims he made it himself.

>new spider-man is motivated by Peter Parker and inspired by his death vs. new spider-man is motivated by sugardaddy Tony Stark

>dying while saving the city is humiliating

Replacing Ben with Tony was a decision forced upon the movie by outside circumstances, people were already complaining about seeing Ben die so often, and Peter's late inclusion in the MCU meant they had to give him an existing hero idol for his character to make sense in a world full of heroes. I don't like it, but that's how it had to happen. Meanwhile the writers of Spider-Verse could've just not written Peter dying, but they did anyway.

>Replacing Ben with Tony was a decision forced upon the movie by outside circumstances
fuck off

Yes, Peter saved the city, and the planet, and the universe many times in his 50 year long history, and never had to die once.

fuck off disneyshill

>and never died once

Attached: B640897E-3059-4F21-A8CE-F952894A52F2.png (291x299, 167K)

Not an argument

>lol this means nothing sweetie we're only losing a few millions okay
Reminder that they're billions in the hole, and this is the icing on the inevitable bankruptcy cake. Get woke go broke

Attached: 1567102210649.png (600x400, 341K)

Unironic brainlet take.

actually the never died once comment is an argument

616 Peter never died

Blonde Peter wasn't "main" Peter and that much is obvious because he's fucking blonde, so he can die

>moving Goalpost
So what, that doesn't change the fact that Peter has died MANY times.

>never died once
what is the other, what is superior

>>

great, 616 Peter didn't die in this movie either

>black kid steals his suit
I thought this movie was woke??

The point is that the literal main baseline Peter went decades and hundreds of issues without dying, he's supposed to be a tough motherfucker, a movie which uses him as a disposable jobber is disrespectful to his character, the same way a movie which treats him as a sobbing fangirl is disrespectful to his character.

Spiderverse>SM2>Far From Home> >Homecoming>SM>SM3>ASM1>Venom>ASM2

Defeating bigger threats doesn't mean he CAN'T die to a smaller one. That trope subversion has been done before.

yes he did

the Pete that died WAS NOT 616 Pete you mong. Your point is irrelevant

>Miles Morales first appeared in Ultimate Fallout #4 (August 2011), following the death of Peter Parker.

bro why do you even care so much about “respecting the character”?? It’s fucking capeshit, something with disposable plot lines and tons of versions of the same character. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with killing off Peter in the beginning, especially in the manner in which it was done, except for in your misplaced childlike idol worship

Spiderverse is probably my 2nd favourite flick of last year. The only complaints I've seen about it are from unironic retards moaning about the main character being a mutt

Attached: 82412461753.png (1049x896, 980K)

spiderman 2 is one of my favorite movies of this genre.

>bro why do you even care so much about “respecting the character”??
>"wtff disney why is spiderman ironman's sidekick what is this shit??"

Spiderman 2 is the best Superhero movie, without a doubt.

Why would I want to watch a movie about an inferior Peter Parker?

you don't, he died

Both are Sony retard, they're the ones pushing Miles as well, they're the ones who cast Zendaya etc. Disney's involvement in the MCU Spider-Man movies was cursory, get ready for a lot more woke Spider-Man.

Gee, it's almost like Marvel wants to be realistic and not follow the same stereotypes of a comic that has been going on since 1962

I didn’t say anything abt the MCU in that post at all and you’re just making assumptions about how I feel

616 was the one who dealt with the other and superior you mongo, not alternate universe peter

>comic book movies
>realistic

>Gee, it's almost like

Attached: 1507628938424.jpg (480x480, 40K)

also the best Spider-man movie

Pathetic leftypol damage control

well i don’t know about THAT

>Disney Marvel characters
>genius inventor white man
>literal god blonde white man
>superhuman patriotic white man
>sorcerer supreme white man
>conservative royal african man

>Sony Marvel characters
>Spider-Man but black
>Spider-Man but female
>MJ but black
>Ned but asian
>Liz but black
>Flash but Guatemalan

>It's a "Sony took back Spiderman" post
They never took back Spiderman because they never lost him in the first place. Marlel had to e-beg Sony to put him in the MCU. Marvel lost Spiderman's movie rights ages ago, before they even joined Disney. The MCU is the result of a DEAL remember? Marvel can't make Spiderman movies without Sony's permission, they never could not even when making them for the MCU.

factually false
The reason that all of spider-mans side characters in the MCU films are raceswapped or massively fucking different is that it gives Disney a stake in possible ownership of that variation of the character

>the boys isn't good

Literally objectively incorrect

Good, Spiderman was the MCUs last hope AND all the retards fellating the company that made Fembusters also get btfo. Best outcome. All you faggots lose.

Attached: 1567272043379.jpg (945x850, 228K)

Literally a fact. Disney probably still would have done it but Sony guaranteed it. Star Trek is in a similar situation.
Don't believe it wait until Sony makes the feminist Black Cat movie they're internally calling "Glassceiling". Sony is more woke than every other major film studio, remember Fembusters? Spiderman is being sacrificed to cuck the mouse, now spared.

Disney will never make a good Spider-Man movie.
At least with Sony, there's an actual chance of a good movie coming from them because of their more flexible approach to the franchise.

The first two were the only good ones anyway
Except for Venom. Venom was kino

My man right here

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/RealityEnsues/MarvelCinematicUniverse

He didn't die in this one either you idiot.

>NOOO IT DOESNT RESEPECT MY CARTOON CHARACTER!!!

Attached: 8714107C-D63B-477E-995C-FC6FA3EB20F9.png (736x1444, 274K)

actual retard

Yeah, Sony shill really are ridiculous with their "Iron Boy" mantra criticism

>Imagine having such shit attention span you think mainline Peter died in Spider-Verse
You are a colossal moron

Iron boy is bad not because 'its not muh comic book'.
It's bad because there it's boring to watch a movie about someone whose entire existence revolves around someone else like they're some lovesick puppy dog with zero agency.
He's not a character in the disney movies. He's a satellite for another more relevant character.

And Miles Morales doing the same is much more riveting, right

>company warring

Cringe

I just want that closet faggot Holland to be recast.

yes