When will Hollywood make a push back towards more beautiful women and bounciness in film

When will Hollywood make a push back towards more beautiful women and bounciness in film

Attached: 1526608176119.gif (374x372, 965K)

umm sweaty all women are beautiful and flawless no matter what and all men should look like that hot guy from Aquaman (2018)

When white christians take the throne back.

Millenials hate beautiful women and Zoomers are gender fluid gay so probably not any time soon.

It's all about casting sticcs nowadays

Dear lord she was hot back then.

casting attractive women is problematic now, incel.
post more so we can remember those sexist times when women were allowed to be hot

Why does Yea Forums care it unironically is full of pedophiles, I thought you would have liked more sticcs

Attached: CCFAE0DA-2FCF-4921-BF9E-D1FE6B980872.jpg (418x628, 207K)

Soon, friend. I can feel it. (((Their))) hubris is already beginning to cost them.

haven't you heard, attractive women are "offensive" and roidbags are supurbkewl

Exactly, the REAL Aquaman.

Attached: fecc0d2d153cbc42.png (1039x1193, 1.34M)

Well, Hayley atwell was just cast in the new MI movie, so...

Not for years. I understand why some women don't like to see sexually attractive women in films but they've been convinced that adding things they don't like is a moral outrage and it' profitable for the media to play off this.

The only notable method I can see is for someone to make inroads on how full of shit the media is for someone to highlight that the media does this for films, people who aren't real but then bombards women with photoshopped models and paying attractive youtubers on how women should like to sell make up.

only embarassing aquaman was unironically Momoa

When feminists, the gay mafia and “minority” activists lose their jobs at the studios.

The horror... the horror...

Attached: w5tw79jmtyi21.jpg (632x450, 49K)

His smile and optimism: gone.

based

>sweaty

this is why you always ALWAYS look at the mother.

Attached: desu.png (302x112, 1K)

fuck off cumbrain

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

What movie is that? Asking for research purposes

Clue

This is the new beautiful.

Attached: Vikander Tomb Raider.jpg (306x802, 51K)

I'd probably still fuck her. Imagine those big gilf tits HHHNNNNGGG.

Honestly I still would. If Fasbender married her with her physique then I bet she sucks a mean dick.

time takes no fucking prisoners, man
don't (you) me and post tom cruise or keanu reeves because scientology blood rituals and time travelers don't count

Born in 1953. Still looked alright in her forties when she was in films like Die Hard 3, though couldn't tell from looking that it was the same woman from Clue. Somewhere along the way she just said fuck it and let age take her naturally instead of desperately trying to cling to youth like other actresses.

>When will Hollywood make a push back towards more beautiful women and bounciness in film
Executives like their actresses looking like young boys. You know, for the casting couch.

if you're not acting a lot anymore seems pointless to go on those kale-shake diets for that 1 side role a year
time to kick back with all the money you made when you were hot and popular, african bbq chicken 4 days a week you only live once

Attached: RAKCxlt_d.jpg (552x1239, 32K)

Jewish people have always run the movie industry

Gilfs are based
Imagine those gigamilkers

Attached: h_796much00004jp5.jpg (541x800, 73K)

this looks so fake it's sad

>new

you have to remove the gay mafia first
maybe based black men like dave chappele could do it if they all worked together

....MOOOOOOODS

Mooos!

Attached: 10bd7f.jpg (382x500, 23K)

>for research purposes
You have to go back

more pls.

...So when Christian conservatives take the movie industry away from degenerate jews, there will be more sex in movies?

Lurk moar newfag

When every progressive is hanging from a tree where they belong.

>2019
>still gif posting

Attached: Clue 1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

less ugly women at least

This can be greatly mitigated by daily intermittent fasting to boost HGH, autophagy and stem cell production, combined with high saturated fat ketogenic diet.

Absolutely based and extremely high test, found the heterosexual

Feminists do not want you to look at titties anymore.
Not even robot,or CGI tits. Truly fucking sad.

Attached: watermelons.jpg (900x602, 103K)

Gifs are superior for 4chin. Webms are a pain in the ass and pointless too on Yea Forums since they have no sound. This is an image board, not a video board.

>Gifs are superior
>Webms are a pain in the ass and pointless too on Yea Forums since they have no sound

seething apple fag that cant play webms in his browser

>take the throne back
Jews literally founded Hollywood, retard. All the biggest studio film companies in the 20s such as MGM, Warner Bros., Paramount and Universal were founded by jews, and most of the writers and many of the directors were jews too

>When white christians take the throne back.

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-09-05T165020.461.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

They have, just not with white women.

Attached: source.gif (344x302, 797K)

>projecting

>even knowing Apple can't play webbums
Get out, normie.

well thats what happens when you post in the webm's threads a lot a see fags crying about how they cant play the webms because they are on iphones

also gifs dont have sound either so whats your point

Attached: RD-C2-D&B.webm (636x598, 1.62M)

FUUUUUUCK IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1552721857992.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>watching Clue as a 10 year old
Fucking hell my Maid fetish has been strong for so many years because of this Goddess. Fuuucking shit might have to fap now.

tbqh there is something slightly based about saying fuck it and letting yourself go, but only if you were hot in youth

NOOOO dont post webm's they are completely shit compared to POWERFUL gif

anyone know who that chick is or is she just your random cosplay thot #10108434823

Hollywood casting is run by the HR department which now is always exclusively women and gays because they're the only ones who want to make a career of dealing with people.

So never.

That there is no point in the extra effort for webms queer.

You post like a women.

Based and Christ-pilled

>posts 1 minute apart both times

stop samefagging

Attached: AD-BiB.webm (1052x1036, 1.78M)

I'm sorry user.

Attached: daddario loss.jpg (890x792, 389K)

Meh, She still looks great.

Attached: OTD-tM-HaG.webm (500x390, 725K)

she hit the wall hard

Attached: cluetn.jpg (630x420, 82K)

I mean, I prefer left, but right isn't that far off.

Clue was released in 1985 user. I don't think too many women look as great over three decades after the fact.

still would tbthwy

>black

Attached: marisa-tomei[1].jpg (1000x563, 571K)

who?

It should be illegal for hot chicks to lose weight.

Okay but Tomei's literally one in a million.

This looks like that distracted boyfriend meme

This isn't Twitter söy nigger.

Doesn't look as hot, though.

Really?
It's not like it's a cosplay of that meme?
Of course no!

Whoopty shit.

Attached: KD-CB.webm (1280x694, 2.99M)

She's ovulating in the left picture.

you got that right

get a load of this fag.

prove it
also she still lost weight, objectively

Read the thread dumbass.

He obviously just wanted to make an intentionally retarded wall joke. Reading the thread wouldn't have changed anything.

>nog
>assless nog
i mean, if you're going to contract ebola at least go full 'mix-a-lot'
Is that Sofia Vergara? That bitch will never not be hot.

why do you give a fuck? stupid cumbrain, go rub one out and move along with your day.

>why do you give a fuck?
she's got a nice tush and I want to see more

this physically pains me

This

Yeah-fucking-right. They're authoritarians, just like the retarded leftists. This shit will never change because most human beings are fucking stupid. Christians and SJWs are both dogmatic retards, just with opposite views and agendas. They all believe stupid shit and want to brainwash/influence and control everyone but themselves. Fuck you.

>nog
>assless nog

As if you are truly any better, don't flatter yourself by pretending you are not a horrid human being who no one wants anything to do with.

Attached: EO-A-AoU.webm (720x780, 247K)

What does that have anything to do with anything said in this thread? No matter how undesirable you think I am, my point stands that the nog in that post is one of the shittiest nogs I've ever seen (as a brazillian that's a fucking lot). The one redeeming quality of nogs is that even nog males have remarkable asses, and that chick fails hard at it while still having most negative nog qualities (at least she's not obese).

>What does that have anything to do with anything said in this thread?

I responded to what you said, a comment that has zero relevance on Yea Forums. You are just an obsessed fag that can't differentiate /pol/ from Yea Forums, sadly you are not alone. You brought up "nogs", I'm just calling you out for cherry-picking utterly stupid details that have no true place here to discuss.

Meanwhile, I have posted more on-topic material than you have, because you really don't care about Yea Forums, and only /pol/. Grow the fuck up.

Attached: CR-B66.webm (1200x648, 2.82M)

We've come a long way

Attached: Lynda Carter vs. Gal Gadot.jpg (2288x1692, 787K)

Spoken like a true 16 year old.

What a world we live in.

Attached: lynda carter-34.jpg (1500x1680, 642K)

incredibly based high test poster

>not being /g/
what a fuckin normie

it doesnt stop being right just because you got old and gave up

I brought up how she's inferior when it comes to beautiful women that are nogs. If your problem is with the term then whatever. We're talking about female beauty, so if you're going to post a women of any race at least do it right.

Attached: b8i9oCz.jpg (800x361, 81K)

Based Rogan poster

Attached: Dana G.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

>imfuckingplying /g/ doesn't solely use Ubuntu or TempleOS
Fuck off, poseur.

Different user, but he right. Every dumbass teenager believes in one way or another that they are "woke" and know all.

You don't know all, you are infantile for thinking that you do. Worldviews change with experience and time, and you don't have either.
One more time, that has zero relevance on Yea Forums. This is not the board intended to discuss race, and it should be pretty fucking apparent what this board is suppose to be about from it's Goddamn name. I don't give one shit what race someone else is, and it is childish to reason who someone is by race alone.

This is not the race board you thick-headed Brazilian douchebag, this is /tv. I'll be here all night to call you for shit that has no legitimate basis on Yea Forums, until you get it threw your thick fucking skull.

Attached: AE-SatC.webm (586x332, 1.08M)

Ill fap to old Lynda.

>Ubuntu
ew

Attached: Twins.Of.Evil..webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

HNNNGH what movie is this???
I want the chocolate milkies

SAUCE
SAUCE
SAUCE
PLEASE
SAUCE

Behold, the ravages of age!

Attached: THE-HOUSE-WITH-A-CLOCK-IN-ITS-WALLS.jpg (650x584, 65K)

wait
never mind
that's disappointing
and obesity

Alice Eve, Sex in the City Movie.

Attached: AD-BW-BB.webm (696x796, 2.83M)

GOD I JUST WANT TO FEEL SOME TITS

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

I know.
I will never watch a Sex in the City movie, no matter how hot an actress is.

>let age take her naturally
Gaining 100 pounds is not part of the natural aging process

Just watch clips in acensored dude.

Bags of sand.

Different user. But if you think current pedophilic christians who care more about protecting pedophiles then they do about protecting their flock i have a bridge to sell you.

>bounciness in film

Never, at least not with boobs.

All this feminist free the nipple shit is making boobs no longer seen as a sexual thing. Its why people like ass more then boobs now.

Its how there are no real leg men anymore. Back in the 60s and prior there were boob men, ass men, and leg men.

But then women went and started wearing short skirts all the time and it essentially desexualized legs.

Now there are just boob and ass men. But with the whole "women should be able to be topless like guys" boobs are on their way out. Soon it will be nothing but ass.

the fuck did she do to her tits? don't tell me she got a breast reduction?

Attached: get out.png (248x283, 107K)

Literally just came back from It Chapter Two and was surprised there was a decent degree of bounciness from Jessica Chastain and whoever plays James McAvoy's wife. It was lowkey but it was there.

They shrank because she is skinnier. You can see her ribs in the recent pic but not in the past pic.
She looks 20 pounds lighter, and the first place women lose weight is their boobs and ass.

There should be an underboob edit.

ill fap to both

Attached: lynda-carter.jpg (1118x1664, 298K)

Hope she suits up the old costume again in COIE

>t. not a member of the windows 7 master race
lol

>The one redeeming quality of nogs is that even nog males have remarkable asses
Found the /pol/ homo. Back to your board, scum.

You're alright.

Attached: lynda carter-7.webm (960x720, 2.98M)

>/g/
>Windows
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm Jewish user, and despite beliefs on Yea Forums, that is a no-go for most practicing Jews.
Thought I had one of her underboob webms, guess I don't.

Attached: AD-Based-Judy.webm (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>Soon it will be nothing but ass.
What's the issue here?

reminder that Colleen Camp's role in Apocalypse Now was originally Lynda Carter

Attached: Lynda Carter - Apocalypse Now Redux 4K.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>guy on the left is having a heart attack

Watching dat ass running will do that.

Attached: lynda carter033.webm (640x480, 2.81M)

There are many known users of Windows 7 on /g/. That's a fact. Its because nit everyone has the time nor desire to reinstall and configure a buggy OS weekly like manchildren do.

Summer Hart

fookin 'ell

Attached: ectoplasm.jpg (1022x801, 104K)

Attached: 1567504944727.png (390x348, 125K)

Take me back pls.

Attached: Tiffani Amber Thiessen saved by the bell-1.webm (716x540, 1.55M)

Attached: 1500249430961.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

test

because not all black women have big asses, just like all black men don't have big dicks
next time you go outside keep track of all the black women asses and you'd be surprised how much regular asses there are

high test

he was kicked in the chest

Attached: Wonder Woman 3x08 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You remember Eli's sons?

>specific parts of the body are only attractive to persons with certain sexualities
Grow up.

Based Lynda Carter webm maker user.

Attached: lynda carter muh antique cans.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Only if they're transgender Muslim women of color.

Source? That looks like Ricci

She was formerly hot

Attached: chesty.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Buffalo 86

Give me some Busty kinos

....whoa....dude....

sauce

Architect we need your help.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (310x415, 37K)

Attached: jpip1hU.jpg (640x421, 79K)

Who is this cock dock?

Your samefag is showing. Also responding whoah take it easy to a red pill is pathetic. Yea Forums probably isn't the board for you.

Attached: 1565890605811.jpg (400x533, 67K)

Attached: 1549245692434.jpg (750x744, 529K)

Attached: liz fraser confessions.webm (720x398, 2.73M)

If there's any one that can bring back booby-kino, it's Brad Jones or as most know him The Cinema Snob. His new girl got cans that could get him over $100,000 for a short indy.

Attached: ChadBrad.png (1409x797, 1.89M)

Maybe Summer Hart. But Summer is a bit bigger now.

WTF she was the least hot of the SBTB bitches.

1.Lisa Turtle
2.Jessie Spano
3.Tori
4.Kelly

ugly

more like a lot bigger and smoler

Yes. Brad Jones who most know as Cinema Snob is the only hope for boob-kino.

Attached: Brad.png (1421x789, 2.08M)

Bad taste, gay namefag.

Oh wow good comeback kid. Be sure to tell your buddys at school Monday about how you burnt me to a crisp.

Samefagging, but bewbs so I allow it.

delet this.

Attached: Tiffani Amber Thiessen saved by the bell-4.webm (718x540, 2.46M)

Dumb gay namefag.

Unironically posting this

Attached: 1566686924369.png (785x588, 661K)

Attached: fabiana udenio 2.jpg (1118x475, 350K)

>Gifs are superior for 4chin.
The fact that they're lower quality at higher cost makes them worse in every regard.

Looks like one of Russ Meyers' flicks, probably Uschi Duggard (sp?)

If you're between 26 and 34 this was probably an extremely formative wank for you.

she fucking became the wall

I'd bet serious money she looks better than you.

t. seething cunt

Don't you have homework you should be doing?

>her

I'm actually pretty confident when it comes to my appearance to others, what is your excuse? For being a lonely twat that calls out others when you are in fact any better?

Dude, I've worked with a number of women who let themselves go. I've also worked with dudes who went from lean to pregnant. It's weird and scary as fuck. I'm sort of scrawny and, over 25 years removed from college, I'm still within 5 pounds of where I was when I graduated from college. It's all about constantly adjusting your diet to match your energy level. I eat about 2/3rds of what I ate about 15 years ago & I also eat a lot healthier now as well.

t. seething cunt

Post mutilated dick or gtfo

Cost them what?

Here you go.

Attached: 1473399540096.gif (300x288, 3.85M)

Attached: Lynda being lewd.webm (640x352, 1.73M)

you just want to see dicks, and there are websites for that. You should go to them.
>Post mutilated dick or gtfo
No, you can equally fuck off. I've contributed more to this thread than you. A pic of my dick has no relevance.

damn, alexandria ocasio-cortez looks like that?!

her boobs probably look like saggy shit now

So? Middle Easterners founded judaism and Russia Khazars took it.

OH MY GOD I’M GONNA FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

AND THE BOWED AND PRAAAAYED
TO THE NEON GOD THEY MADE

Attached: THE WALL.jpg (118x177, 18K)

>fucking Lisa Turtle first
>Tori above Kelly

your forced meme isn't going to catch on, zoomer

also posting movie sfw tits

Attached: Lindsay Lohan - IKWKM 2.webm (1920x800, 1.79M)

The let ugly pseudo-Jewish feminists be producers now, and they absolutely seethe at attractive women, so they only hire their equally ugly friends.

As if you have been a long-time looker yourself, which I'm fairly confident that you have never been one yourself. But please, call others out for being as "hideous" as you

sonicfox based furryfag

>No, you can equally fuck off. I've contributed more to this thread than you. A pic of my dick has no relevance

Attached: ladda ned.png (213x237, 10K)

You meme, but what else have you contributed here and now? Nothing.... Nothing at all.

Attached: WR-D(1993).webm (644x750, 2.93M)

>trying this hard

sofia vergara needs to be in more b movies
before she gets any more old

Attached: Sharon Stone Sofia Vergara Fading Gigolo 2.webm (1920x1040, 2.94M)

Sometimes I forget what a nice body she had.

Attached: shilouette.jpg (642x706, 82K)

Kek, this.

>everyone has equal power/influence/control
no you retard Jewish neoliberal globohomo dominates all western media, education, entertainment and politics. wake the fuck up from your centrist delusion

meet the future of women in film

Attached: kweenz.png (1920x1080, 967K)

>had
nigga she gone full mommy

good, Brad deserves nothing less

kys faggot

>If you're between 26 and 34 this was probably an extremely formative wank for you.

40+ if this was your formative wank!!!FACT!!!

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 926K)

Post boipussi please. My throbbing manhood can't take much more

>>>

what is it with swedes and affection for cocks? you really live up to the stereotype

Her voice is so good. I don't know if I could handle hearing her during sex. I get a chubby from her moans in Tomb Raider

post gilfs with big tits pls

Everyone's got a pill they want you to swallow. Either you've already swallowed one, or you're force-feeding it to someone else.

kek

You say that if it has any meaning outside what you place in it. Calling out others doesn't make you any less of a worthless human being.

>what is it with swedes and affection for cocks? You really live up to the stereotype
Post hand, manlet

Attached: 1567882040261.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

you first heightlet

t. frothing cunt

You are proving his point

Higher quality, easier to load, sound when applicable. They are better. Only an autistic would still use gifs for anything more than calling out gif supporters.

Attached: tenor.gif (478x268, 845K)

Apple users I think can't preview their webms on their phone, so they resort to gifs because they're so basic.

Again, I have no reason to doubt myself. You might user, and you should try to do it rather than attempt to pull down others to your level.

Old people tend to get fat since they're not active anymore. As long as there's steady access to food, even elderly Africans get fat.

tits are still the same.
..but yes sad.

Done more that you Zoomers have achieved, and and done better than you could ever do, You have not for anything, so what can you realistically do?

I think that's Chesty Morgan

Useless. And utterly useless.

ID on that camera? Any fotophiles here?

You think you are any better?

Could you translate that into English please?

God Damnit.

Attached: IMG_47.jpg (640x480, 187K)

Attached: IMG_0111.jpg (640x480, 51K)

your solipsistic ambivalence is a cancer, realizing jewish power is not a dogma

based Sufjan poster

Holy shit.
Gonna need sauce on this. Need more of the black chick.

lol christfags are delusional. they got mad at howard hughes because one of his movies showed excessive cleavage

How many times did that weirdo tell him he’s gay.

Me sitting in front with the turtleneck.

Got to get the Jewish money out first.

>not knowing Pam Grier

Attached: stayinschool.jpg (522x583, 59K)

God I wish that was me.

>catholics
>christian
user, I...

Catholics are Christian. The Catholic Church is the original church started by Jesus Christ Himself.

Pr*testants on the other hand are not Christian. They are only making a mockery of Christianity by marrying gays and having female pastors.