Was God's Dead (NOT) true christkino?

Was God's Dead (NOT) true christkino?

Attached: GOD'S DEAD (NOT).jpg (1600x1000, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhIdbRp6xeg
youtu.be/T3X6LxYQP4Y?t=222
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>evangelism
>christian

No, it was blatant propaganda and misinformation that didnt even argue the biblical stuff correctly
>For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelation 22:18-19
mind you this is coming from a protestant

>atheism is true
>>prove it
>I d-don't have to
there is nothing more dishonest than atheism

Attached: god.jpg (526x526, 52K)

protestants are insane. to them, you can do whatever sins you want in your life as long as you say you like jesus 5 seconds before you die

Isn't arguing for God's existence kinda contradictory to the very notion of faith?
Like, the whole of Christianity is based off of the idea that you believe that Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world, and that you don't need explicit proof for said fact. Anyone that goes around spouting
>OHHHH I HAVE PROOF FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE
probably isn't actually that faithful, as they can't merely follow the Glory of God and be faithful, they NEED some sort of proof, which shows that they have no faith in Him

My God is dead not!

>God
OHNONONONO AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 51611DF5-1843-42C2-A354-B58F4AC8813A.jpg (331x334, 16K)

I remember when this came out and atheist youtube was all over it. What happened to all those atheist youtubers?

Switched over to feminism and circlejerking Christian “culture”

>still repeating that bullshit

>No one can disprove god exists
Right because you can't prove he exists at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhIdbRp6xeg

>society becomes more atheist
>starts falling apart
really makes you think

Attached: atheism-is-wonderful.jpg (450x289, 37K)

This is the first time I've posted in these threads, furthermore, how is it wrong?

doesn't make it untrue. Atheism in a world of only whites. imagine it.

>Christianity
>only thing stopping them from doing all those things is the threat of eternal punishment instead of a true moral compass
Christians really are horrible people

>what is nazi germany

i wasn't talking about you specifically. How is it wrong? You don't need proof to believe? Because it's FAITH not KNOWLEDGE? You can't see how stupid it is? Then say to a random christian that you believe rainbow colored dinosaur named Fred is a god and he listens to you when you sing Lady Gaga songs in the shower and only with that conditions. Then see what happens when you say you don't need proof because it's FAITH.

having faith in god means you are a follower. That explanation you have presented is for christcucks who want to silence cognitive dissonance about how stupid and ridiculous their religion is.

this.

>thinking some shitty Protestant propaganda film is kino in the name of Christ
sure is pleb in here

Attached: Andrei Rublev (1966) Criterion Collection cv.jpg (1288x1600, 219K)

Show on this dolly, where did the padre touch you, user. Don't be shy.

my parish has a sexy priest. Would jump on his dick unironically. Don't need that molestation part.

>Muslim father is an abuser
>Atheist is a monster

Yeah, real fair and balanced.

I honestly find it hilarious, I'm from a very christian country and not really into that american christian propaganda movies, so my initial reaction was that it was supposed to be a spoof movie in the vein of Black Dynamite. And if you watch it as a comedy it's pretty damn hilarious, the ending is so cynical and mean that I couldn't believe what I was watching.

What movie nowadays isn't propaganda you fucking idiot.

Define propaganda, and then I will answer.

>hurr durr propaganda

Every mainstream movie is propaganda for products and/or liberal ideas you fucking idiot.

>pr*testants

Attached: 1567465513994.gif (245x180, 1.57M)

>Philosophy class
>have to deny existence of God
I think it's pretty evident no one involved in the production of this film went to a university philosophy class

>finish watching the Passion
>curious about Jesus Christ and look him up on the internet
>MFW he was real and died for our sins

Attached: 1BACB2B6-F581-4D16-876C-3FC9E31FF847.png (574x430, 204K)

>everyone who doesn't trust on God dies in the movie

The fuck?,even in the ending instead of helping the dude he trusts in God before he dies

Attached: 1567487234313.png (628x350, 432K)

The sequel is ever better, the bitch that got cancer for not believing in God is cured because now she does

It takes a Catholic to truly portray the faith.

Attached: Passion-of-the-Christ.jpg (2000x1333, 409K)

this movie is a meme, even christians meme this fucking movie

>evil atheist is actually a christian all along
>no atheists ever harass the christian hero
>the message of the film is that atheism isn't a problem and christians are just harassing each other and pretending it's atheists because they just can't handle how bland their lives are and that they'll never actually get to become martyrs

really makes you think, don't it?

Also they celebrate his death because he died in god or some shit, reminder even Jesus was sad at some guys passing in the Bible.

Daily reminder to atheist brainlets in this thread that expecting tangible proof of the existence of something that by definition exists outside our understanding of science is retarded. Have a blessed day friends!

>Guy dies
>his girlfriend was dancing at the concert of that christian band
>she sent him a text "God's not dead"
>the black priest who got professor's phone reads and smiles saying "today was a good day" a minute after watching a man dying
>he didn't reply to the text "but your boyfriend is"

Attached: Mel Gibson.jpg (300x436, 15K)

>"But your boyfriend is"

Attached: 1567555225222.jpg (500x540, 40K)

Roasties would still ruin it same way they've ruined Western Europe. Atheism isn't the solution, it's just byproduct of logical thinking and even then loads of people ruin it by being atheistic for wrong reasons ie being rebellious or doing it as some sort of counterculture movement instead of truly coming to that conclusion through contemplation.

>le shitty incoherent evangelical pandering with ott messaging

>le generic catholic/orthodox semen slurping with shitty minimalist cover and “valuable life lessons”

Fuck off cucks, muh christkino doesn’t fucking exist
>waaa, my keenoh about a generic priest from ireland/east europe is better than your trash about le dumb dumb proddies
>noooioe!!! my film about da struggles of christ against ra ebil non believers is better than your shitty drama about a kiddie fiddler than lives in windswept lands and talks by staring

Just fuck off and get analy violated by your local priest, you are easily the worst thing about Yea Forums

have sex

This movie is so much fun to watch in a group.
Me and my friends applauded when the asian Dad got out of his car at the end of the movie. (In every single fucking scene that he's in, he's in the same car at the same time of day)
youtu.be/T3X6LxYQP4Y?t=222

Holy fuck the amount of liberal brainwash seething coming from that post
>Unironically believing irrelevant religion that lost any significance or political power in every country outside of Slavic shitholes is the worst thing ever when muzzie posters exist.

With you?

The Robertson Family honestly sounds like the name of a cult

Also love the scene where all the main characters go to a christian concert for no fucking reason at all. It's so obvious that they're not actually at the concert, but they keep cutting to real concert footage. It hysterical.

Yes

That's Mell Gibson?

Looks more like Hell Gibson!

Attached: mel gibson a devil.jpg (216x233, 9K)

>implying God isn't axiomatic
>implying the burden of proof doesn't fall on any heathen who dares risk their very soul to challenge such an all-powerful being
Nice try, Mr. atheist.

Muzzie posters are non-existant on Yea Forums you retard. And I’m not arguing against christianity. I’m talking about you cucks that bring your sectarian arguments onto this board and shit the place up

It's almost as if there are more options than atheism or christianism; maybe things your ancestors believed in for millenia before the kike on a stick desert death cult.

>Western "Christians" love this movie but have never even heard of Andrei Rublev, Ordet, The Passion of Joan of Arc.

Attached: 04e29348248b4f80826ccb7c86b3aec2.jpg (1161x956, 109K)

Holy shit. No faith, religion or belief can justify that embarassment.

I'm a lifelong agnostic who simply realized that religion wasn't the problem and humans simply replaced faith with ideology and gods with public figures and celebrities. The hatred of dumb people who wanted to punish you for not believing in their gods turned into hatred for opposite political camps while the whole political tribalism operates on the same necessity of ultimate truths as without them both religions and your little modern circle jerk cannot exist. In both scenarios religious and political beliefs are just means to an end - that is justifying your shitty behaviour.

I have a legitimate question going out to atheists. Josh asks his professor why he hates God. While this may not be everyone's situation, but Josh also brings up the topic of agnosticism. Agnosticism being you don't know what it is you should believe.
I cannot comprehend why someone would rate a film that has such a powerful message so poorly, beside biased interest. If an atheist were to come out with a film, "God is Dead," and provided their standpoint on the issue, then many people would watch it, and it would have a very high rating. Why? Because more people are willing to accept that there is no God, than stepping out of their comfort zone and saying that their life is not their own. This is a tough decision to make.
From a theist perspective, this movie has the potential to change many lives, if the people watching it were not coming to spit and scream at it. So, if the atheist can muster the ability to watch it again, then put yourself in a different standpoint. Try to see things from a different angle. How did humanity progress this far? People took the time to observe whether or not there was another way of looking at things. Take the heliocentric theory, for example. If Nicolaus Copernicus had not taken the time to look at it this way, science would not be where it is today. Take gravity. If Newton had not come to the conclusion that there must be a force that pulls things down, then, we would be in the same predicament.
The only way to make progress is to keep going. However, if I keep going, I am going to make a lot of people mad.

Regardless, here is my belief, and why I believe that, "God's Not Dead," is right on the money: Christians believe that God created the world and everything in it over 6000 years ago. We believe that God the Father sent his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to take on the sins of the world. Everything you have done, I have done, and everything anyone has done.
Pureflix >>>> Netflix

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 6K)

why are atheists so ignorant of philosophy? there are 3000 years of writings about theism, but they think they can tip their fedoras and gurgle something about skydaddy and that's that

No, it's shit and not worth your time. Try this list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films
It is dishonest but not in the way you're saying. The issue is they understand that atheism is simply the lack of the theistic position but yet don't substantiate what position they are taking and instead treat atheism as if it were a position. Western atheists and and almost entirely just naturalists, which is an honest position.
>Isn't arguing for God's existence kinda contradictory to the very notion of faith?
Christian faith is about trusting God, not about believing God is real. It is a faith in God, not a faith of God.
Any place you'd recommend watching Passion of Joan of Arc from? I'm interested in seeing it but now sure where to find it.

Attached: Seriously now.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>I have a legitimate question going out to atheists.
No you don't. You didn't ask a question.

If you didn't watch the sequel at midnight drunk in a theater while the only other people there were trying to fuck, you're not a real Christian.

Not God’s Dead is a good movie.

It's evangelism that just happens to be for Christianity. not a Christian movie. It doesn't promote any of the tenets of Christianity, and makes terrible, terrible arguments that undermine Christianity. The alleged atheist is actually a miso theist - he believes in God and hates him - so there is actually no opposing viewpoint.

That's why crime has dropped like a stone and evangelicals resist caring for others via healthcare for all.

>Any place you'd recommend watching Passion of Joan of Arc from?
Archive.org

Crime has dropped due to infrastructure and government healthcare != caring for others.