Is it Van Damme's best flick?

Is it Van Damme's best flick?

Attached: 16556565615.jpg (311x445, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not the cover for Universal Soldier

No Universal Soldier is.

He was actually great as the bad guy in The Expendables sequel, that was his best movie

The Quest. No other movie let us see the entire international tournament.

van damme's best short
youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10

reading the synopsis kinda sounds like blood sport or whatever the kumite movie was called
wasn't he in both?

Wrong film, this was his best

Attached: MV5BMTU1NDEyMjktODgyOC00NzYzLTk4ZjctYTc4NWQ4NjA2MGM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDc2NjEyMw@@._V1_.jpg (1500x2200, 618K)

Universal Soldier is fucking garbage. Kickboxer and Bloodsport are his best films in that order. Double Impact is his most underrated film.

It's good but kickboxer is de best

I love the 80s-90s urban setting where the hero is just a "normal" guy trying to do his own thing or help his family but he keeps having to punch people in the soul every 5 minutes. Jackie Chan is a good example of this I think. Any JCVD movies like that?

The difference is that instead of many fighters from all over the world that one had Bolo.

Lionheart is a pretty good example of that. I'm not a huge fan of it but you might like it

That JCVD gimmicky autobiographical movie is probably his best work. Came out before overrated shit like Birdman too.

For me is Double Team

what's the qualification to be a french legionnarre? i need to escape where i am

I don't know if it's his best but I really liked Hard Target.

The Rod Man

for me it's A.W.O.L. (Lionheart)

Attached: A.W.O.L..jpg (585x413, 113K)

Any of you fucks see cyborg?

Attached: MV5BMDk0MmYyMWMtOWVhNS00ZTM4LWI0NGEtMTMxYWFjYjVhNWVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1896x2950, 1.45M)

One of my favorites but I don't want it to get popular and have normies start talking about it.

I remember a nude scene in this the chick had outstanding droopy tits.

Timecop sucks

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Kek

For me it's Hard Target

Attached: serveimage.gif (450x245, 1.94M)

fuck you and your whore mother

i believe this is

Attached: Cyborgposter.jpg (220x329, 25K)