Is Hollywood racism the reason why Paula Patton's career never took off?

Is Hollywood racism the reason why Paula Patton's career never took off?

Attached: paula-patton-gq-02.jpg (762x1201, 338K)

typecasting
Saldana has more charisma and screen presence than her
and F&F franchise has their brown quota filled with two others already
she was okay in ghost protocol but the makeup in the warcraft movie was just stupid making her look like a second hand cosplayer
still hot

Robin Thicke hounding around on this was a bigger crime than his plagiarism desu

patton nude?

This.

She never made risky movies like Halle Berry Monster Ball
Patton always made boring movies

90% of the time when a seemingly talented actor/actress is unable to get work, it's a combination of 3 things
>they don't know how to negotiate properly or have a shit agent that can't negotiate either (this is also behind 99% of the WAAAH WHY AM I MAKING LESS THAN A CO-STAR shit)
>they are hard to work with and have been informally blacklisted
>they picked the wrong projects and ended up sinking with them (this is killer for actors, a script that looks ace on paper could result in a total shit movie due to bad directing or a good movie could flop due to bad scheduling, and something they expect to be a breakthrough role could end up as barely a blip)
I actually think she's a decent actress and is hot as hell, it's a shame she's not in more things

literally who? but still...

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Or they didn't play ball/someone doesn't like them for whatever reason and used connections to blacklist them

One of the very jew mutt who i love

She ended up in a tough spot. Zoe Saldana is a better actress then she is (and they fit the same slot of black girls who look white enough) and she never was in a super big franchise, so now she 40+.

She was already getting a bit old by the time everyone noticed how fucking hot she is

Also she could have become part of the Mission Impossible recurring cast but instead, for whatever reason, she was only in one of them

Her barefoot fight scene in Mission Impossible is still one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

I want to be racist with her if you catch my drift

Or they didn’t fuck someone

As hot as she is, she's quite a hothead and aggressive.

And not drawing audiences to the theatres and having plenty of alternatives just tanked her possible career.

That Warcraft movie was also a bad decision all around: terrible movie, and Paula Patton looked terrible in it. There's not a worse crime in the world, than making a beautiful woman look ugly.

>Also she could have become part of the Mission Impossible recurring cast but instead, for whatever reason, she was only in one of them
She can be a pain to work with while Ferguson is better to work with, younger, and has more drawing power.

True but the franchise clearly has room for more than one significant female character at a time
They just added Haley Atwell to 7 while presumably Ferguson will still be there too

And to be fair, Atwell has much more star power and name recognition then Patton

she looks like she fucks white boys.

Nope, she's actually Denzel Washington's "secret" fucktoy. Same as Eva Mendes was for a while.

that awful album he made afterwards to try and win her back is some of the funniest contemporary music of the last decade. what an absolute eejit

Here, I'll condense your list down for you:

>they refuse to suck jew cock

Robin Thicke is literally the father of her child lol. And the kid is white and blond as fuck.

COPE

White bois love brown chicks with white facial features

paula patton pusy