Sneedposters have a discord

>sneedposters have a discord

Attached: 1394104619270.jpg (413x417, 53K)

link it

>sneedposter make a tinder account

Attached: 1564305152849.jpg (989x1495, 62K)

THREE YEARS AND GOING COMFYKEKS!!!

why would someone do this

Attached: 1544731984024.png (516x356, 76K)

And its filled with anime avatars lmao fucking tranny queers

>when Masquechads btfoed sneedcells on thier own channel

Attached: 1565914633508.png (367x341, 172K)

That guy fucks and sucks

is it just a bunch of fat autists shouting SNEED! SNEED! since they've never done anything different in any threat the last few years

>21

Reminder that the discovery of the sneedcord proved what I’ve been saying all along, that all the “Simpsons threads” you see on the catalog are made by and for sneedposters. Look at the bottom left of the screenshot, this user is outright linking his “crypto sneed thread” to the discord so others can sneedpost in it.
This completely destroys the “sneedposting is here to drive the Simpsons back to Yea Forums!” narrative that all these sneedfags use to defend their spam

Attached: B8C8EBC9-72C4-49C4-A518-50D32C33F06F.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

i don't care lmao
sneed

Okay unironic discord tranny

jesus christ this is embarrassing

right

this is discord tranny tier of posting

>simpsons thread
>crypto
'Simpsons Threads' haven't even come close to 'crypto' for 18 months. It's been painfully obvious they're just here for discord raid groups.

>he still isn't aware of the sneed matrix server (formerly xmpp server)

Every type of poster has one
The BRADU PITTU
The BLACKED
The SNEED
The SHEEV
The REY

Dilate

Anyone who has any interaction with anons outside of this site is a HUGE faggot in my book.

sneed

Yeah for real, when did people start making this a thing outside of Yea Forums? Imagine forming a community around spamming a forced meme, lmao.

I only do it because I ahte the simpsons and I hate you. Sneed

>hates the Simpsons
>spams a joke from the Simpsons
>makes Simpsons threads everyday

i just like getting (you)'s from moeposter desu

same really, and from other retards complaining without fail every single time
don't even care about simpsons or sneed

The Moeposter is a sneedposter dumbfucks

...and?

Attached: 1504655923819.jpg (512x512, 37K)

I am a rogue sneedposter and didn't even know about the existence of Sneed Qaeda. I simply do it for free.

sneed

Hello d*scord tr*nny!

sneedcord janny

formerly skype tranny

oh wow, you mean Yea Forums is being shilled by /pol/faggots paid by republicans? shocking. who could have ever seen that coming?

Attached: troll.png (420x420, 193K)

@120647970(You)
Dumb sneedposter

>BrieLarsonFan2004

>ValleyForge
Christ why am I not surprised it's a tripfag helping spam this shit

S I M O N

M A R T I N

N E W C A S T L E

Why do they find this shit funny?
They make it painfully obvious when they start up Simpsons quote threads and lo and behold the first reply is somehow a sneed comment.

Genuinely the most unfunny thing ever to happen to this board.

Attached: image.jpg (680x526, 62K)

sneed

the absurdity of this whole thing makes it funny

haha epic

Thanks !

The joke is we're all thinking "okay who will be the first to say it" and also your angry reactions when you can't discuss your show.

based retard

it's just like every meme from Yea Forums. It's used locally on the board it originated from, then posters crosspost it to other boards, then it gets overused and ends up on reddit, and then reddit users post it back to Yea Forums because they think it originated on reddit, then people on discord circle jerk it and post it back on reddit and Yea Forums, then Yea Forums discord users 'ironically' post it on Yea Forums and reddit, then it starts getting posted on facebook by old people and everyone else stops using it

thats grindr

Yeah except you faggots keep entering in non-Simpsons threads with your unfunny spam like some sort of cancer strain, if you kept it contained to threads for the Groening Feet show everyone would probably be okay with it.

Dilate

You can discuss it, on Yea Forums
Ironically you sneedposters got what you wanted but you still can’t stop yourselves from spamming it

Attached: 15FC9B51-8510-4C2D-B1AB-7D6B4426C63A.png (1366x768, 757K)

sneed trannies..worse than regular trannies