So my GF of 3 years broke up with me today. Can anyone recommend some cheer up kino

So my GF of 3 years broke up with me today. Can anyone recommend some cheer up kino.

(preferably some comedy to help me forget about it)

Attached: robotnik jay.png (1200x842, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfddVDBq-L8
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of movies do you like?

Why did she do that?

Tropic Thunder is the best comedy of the last twenty years

probably cheated on you

Buddy-cop movies
Satire
Neil Breen style so bad its good movies

Not an amazingly fussy person but I just want to take my mind off things right now.

It will take some time to get over it but you'll be fine.

Wouldn't shock me but I'd rather not know.

Samurai Cop.

Attached: SamuraiCop.jpg (220x315, 46K)

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great post-break up movie. It's somber, funny, and you get to see someone get through a break up and come out better. You'll be fine, user. Don't wallow.

Swingers (1996) We're going to Vegas baby!

Attached: swingers.jpg (676x1000, 109K)

100% of spontaneous breakups are because she started or is going to start fucking someone else.

>never had a gf

I recommend Tropic Thunder. It’s satire, sort of buddy-coppish/ensemble humor, and best of all, no romance angle of any kind.

Tom Cruise makes such an excellent jew

Been there done that, got the t-shirt

She got it for me as a birthday present, fuck my life.

Attached: 262463467.jpg (1152x2048, 169K)

Swiss army man

user she's getting BLACKED as we speak

Attached: thumb_help-said-help-helper-when-in-trouble-53007925.png (300x532, 23K)

Have you seen Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D.?

Er ist Wieder da

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is right up your alley. Has some great tasteful male nudity too you're gonna like.

What does it matter? she's his ex now.

And this...

inb4 fat fuck that's why she left you. I'm not actually an XL I just like baggy clothes.

Attached: 69278440_705647863237939_8867931791957164032_n.jpg (280x504, 32K)

Thanks dude, added to the list.

That's her business but I doubt it, there are fuck all black people where I live. She's probably just crying with her cats swiping on tinder.

Have sex

Seent it but it may be worth a watch considering my mood. May get some of the poison out, even if I have to tolerate Russell Brand.

You're definitely selling it

Attached: 54522963_10158280349828712_3432295111411630080_n.jpg (121x176, 4K)

have you tried stalking and stabbing her user?

The Inbetweeners movie or Forgetting Sarah Marshal seems appropriate.

Odd thing to do before asking for feelgood post-break up movies.

DESU I don't blame her, the romance was dead and we'd been drifting apart for ages. She wants to stay friends but I'm not playing that game for at least a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfddVDBq-L8

On the upside.

Attached: 65165.jpg (300x225, 23K)

>She wants to stay friends but I'm not playing that game for at least a few months.
Don't play that game at all. Cut her out of your life and don't look back. Anything else is madness.

Live in a small town and share a social group, its unfortunate but I have no choice but to at least be civil with her.

You can be civil without being friends. Don't fall into the traprap of being the guy that's still hung up on his ex and she damn well knows it which is why she keeps him around.

Open up a seed and feed store

Airplanes is my favourite

Goddam right.

Attached: 3DBE1857-7182-4412-A5C6-0E29E9AEFBDD.jpg (240x171, 10K)

If that was the case, at least she had the decency to break up instead of cucking him

Holy fuck 3 years ago get over it

When you watch it(and you will), remember that you’re not watching a satire of war, you’re watching a satire of Hollywood.

I'm not that much of a cuck.

I'm pretty good at separating that shit, I'm friendly with at least one ex in a non-piney way.

Definitely going to leave it long enough for the oxytocin to wear off though, hopefully I'll be fucking someone else by then.

I sure as hell needed to hear this when I went through a breakup (three years as well, just three months ago) but no matter what you need to know you have lost no value as a person and you certainly don’t need to rush to fill the hole she left, take some time and love yourself man, it’s going to get easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

here you go user, short and sweet!

Attached: 1534471943142.jpg (650x832, 119K)

Watch Santa Clarita Diet.

Black dynamite or postal. Those always get a laugh out of me.

The Nice Guys was the last legitimately good comedy I saw.

wow such profound statement about your first relationship almost always being a time sink and a failure, what a visionary this man

he's not asking for advice he's asking for movies, let it alone. you're talking to a stranger about a relationship you don't know, that's madness.

Seent, great movie

and yet some men fall into this same trap over and over into life-ruining serial monogamy

congrats now you get to fuck other women

>not cheating on your gf preemptively

Attached: mrasanti.png (583x548, 454K)

>take a minute and meet 6 other women at least
>literally half of them are much better than your ex
life

Don't watch movies.
Get your ass to the gym and improve your life any way you can. Never look back and never have any contact with this person ever again.
Not out jealousy or revenge e.g. "fuck this bitch I'll show her" but because you have to rebuild your sense of value back if you don't want to live in a reactionary state to this trauma for an unspecified amount of time.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The Other Guys
Bad Boys 1 and 2
Tango and Cash
Starsky and Hutch the ben stiller one
all good

>Never look back and never have any contact with this person ever again.
yeah man go and live in the forest and do some woodcraft and build some traps in case anybody comes looking for you, full rambo.

Platoon always get's me through, it's not a comedy but it's always help give me a stiff upper lip to losing a gf

Attached: platoon-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

bushcrafting is actually very therapeutic
but you don't need to go isolation mode to heal
just improve your life and make yourself a better human overall

do not look back, do not dig through the garbage

no fuck that never see or talk to anybody ever again, infact become mute and commicate only through smoke signalling and wild injun dancing

so become agent fox mulder season 9?

user i don't watch tv i'm too busy spear fishing for that shit

Manchester by the sea

Attached: tumblr_ol1nqspza51s7ewe4o2_r1_500.gif (500x220, 1.83M)

ah you're the primitive tech dude from youtube
did you finally work your way up to nuclear fusion and electronics to shitpost online?

i don't know what kind of new fashioned demonry you're trying to pull but i'm not telling you where i am, this exchange is over.

Alright buddy, just make sure to clean after yourself in the forest alright?

Eurotrip