"and I am Iron M.... AAHHHH FUUUUCK!!!! THIS HURTS SO FUCKING BAAAGGGGHHHHH ...ARGGGGHHHHHHH .... IT BURNS...

>"and I am Iron M.... AAHHHH FUUUUCK!!!! THIS HURTS SO FUCKING BAAAGGGGHHHHH ...ARGGGGHHHHHHH .... IT BURNS... FFFFRGRAA MAKE IT STOP PLEASE PEPPER AHGHHHHHHHHH!"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

He fucking died. Was that not enough?

Ok

He was a good friend.

Why can't you put the glove on and immediately wish you were immune to the radiation?

Falcons, mordor, etc.

A small price to pay for a large sum. You cannot ask a genie for unlimited ways

So these idiots had the time stone and didn't reverse Tony's death like Thanos did with Vision?

>If I tell you how it happens, it won't happen.
Wow, great writing.

Their plan wasn't to use the stones. The more they use it, the more the timeline gets messed up since those stones don't belong to their universe. Only Cap knows how much Tony fucked up the other universes with his snap

isnt iron man part alien like quill, shouldnt he survive? he have his suit

He's full human

I don't think it's a painful death, like falling in a black hole.

Hulk couldn't even speak when he had the glove on, was this scene proving iron man is stronger than hulk or shit writing?

Iron man died?

what movie?

More like basedman

why didn't he change into iron?

Attached: kys_retard.gif (498x368, 2.48M)

>that filename
Was Dr. Strange unironically based?

yes he trolled stark into killing himself

>isnt iron man part alien

Attached: 1563042036280.jpg (825x464, 34K)

There were hundreds of ways to beat Thanos. He orchestrated the whole thing because Tony made fun of his vase.

>spaghettification isn't painful

Attached: 1376934779574.gif (447x260, 2.14M)

No, you're thinking of Iron Man's secret adoptive brother who was genetically engineered to pilot a giant god mecha and is actually the real Tony Stark. Iron Man himself is just a fat nerd.

So both Tony and Arno are geniuses? Wasn't Tony just a random kid Howard adopted? Or did Howard sneak redpills in his cereal?

>Le captain marvel is clearly holding the gauntlet with no one around
>could possibly survive the snap
>instead has a girl power scene
>fails her mission to get the stones to the truck and gets Tony killed in the process

Just made women look worse instead of being empowering fucking lol

Attached: f.jpg (2048x1080, 145K)

>Captain marvel arrives and solo's a fucking battleship
>Needs help from bug girl and fucking pepper to empower women or some shit
Strange decisions

The line is delivered in such a mediocre manner, much like the majority of post-Avengers MCU.

Why do incels love these movies so much

I'm fine with female superheroes getting together, but this scene was so obviously shoehorned into the fight that it really took me out of the movie for a second.

>Has godly powers
>Can't even heal himself back to health

you can, the " You cannot ask a genie for unlimited ways" is a shitty and non-canon rule

"and I am Iron M.... AAHHHH FUUUUCK!!!! THIS HURTS SO FUCKING BAAAGGGGHHHHH ...ARGGGGHHHHHHH .... IT BURNS... FFFFRGRAA MAKE IT STOP PLEASE PEPPER AHGHHHHHHHHH!"
*ppppppppppffffrtff*
*plop plopplopplop*
*SPPPPPRRRRRTTTTIIIIPPPPPPPPTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTHHHHCHHHHH*
*brrrrrrrr-brrrrRRRAPPPPPPHHHHHHHHTGH-ppppppbrrbbbbtp*
*plop*

How would the timeline get messed up?

>Captain America becomes an old faggot
>Iron Man is kill
>Dr Strange is kill
>Spiderman is kill
>other people are kill
Can someone explain to me what they were going for with this? How are these idiots going to churn out more Marvel films if they killed off all the major characters? I hope they don't think shit like Captain Marvel and Thor is going to get it done, because it damn sure isn't.

NO.

In Guardians 1 that stupid alien cleaner bitch literally dissolved AND exploded as did ALMOST the whole Guardians crew.
AND they had a FUCKING HALF GOD actually holding it.

AND IT WAS JUST THE SHITTY POWER STONE.
Thanos literally plucks the damn thing of the glove and punches Cpt.Bitchface away like an annoying gnat.

Attached: Pakisthanos.jpg (456x627, 39K)

ALL male Heros are killed, cucked by diverse POCs or literally fat has-beens.
NuMarvel is ALL females.

WHAT COULD (((THEY))) POSSIBLY MEAN WITH IT?

Attached: ballsack witcher.png (1878x862, 932K)

Do you guys never wonder if the gauntlet doesn't help to contain the power of the stones somehow to not harm the user? think about it

surely he could build a glove that doesn't kill the user, he can do everything else

You know it just occured to me that Endgame did not generate a single meme on Yea Forums. Sure there was lots of normie facebook memes, but not any real organic ones made here. I seem to recall Yea Forums being on fire after Infinity War but Endgame discussion was pretty constrained overall.

Attached: 1543819057203.jpg (260x384, 27K)

Hoyl fuck the arms on the rightmost one, how would she punch anyone with those gauntlets on and not break those tiny twigs?

Do you actually have a working brain?
Or are you just another female trying to watch movies meant for Men.

She has those magic niggeranium power rings on her arms and the niggeranium paws doing all the work for her.

Good observation. Think everybody just watched it to be done with the whole fucking thing.
Including the Russos.
It shows.
It´s actually a pretty mediocre by the book flic.

Are you insane? Maybe you watched a different movie?

Nowhere did they say that using the stones breaks the universe. Ancient One said that removing the stones effects the universe that loses said stones, that’s all.

As for Cap knowing the damage done by Tony. A) How would be even know and B) if he cares so much about universe and timeline damage why did he create a new timeline and live there for 60 years

Just realized
>Mantis is part insect
>played by an Asian woman
>bugmen meme

It’s all coming together now

Attached: A9C28FED-7211-4C0B-BCCB-F9DE519698B2.png (800x600, 608K)

>Iron Man himself is just a fat nerd.
Honestly, at this point, he is: A braincopy inside a recontructed body, revived after a cosmic reset, in with an uninverted personality, based on a brain backup of three different AUs, of which he has all the memories of, inside a body reconstructed by Extremis and Bleeding Edge. At this point it's confirmed that he's got 0 relation to the actual Tony's genes even due to putting himself in a new body. Current Comics Stark is a really wild ride.
His biological parents where a SHIELD/HYDRA Agent and a Rockstar so eh, I guess he had good enough genes to work with. Add MONEY, and it's believable. Honestly, the whole thing is stupid since it's way too contrived. Arno himself is... Eh. I liked the original Iron Man 2020. This one is yet to become an actual character.

Attached: tsim11_3.jpg (1031x1565, 197K)

You retarded or something? user literally said Thanos used his hand to hold the guantlet like a regular stone yet half celestial quill was being torn to bits even with his friends help.

Whats worse is full human Tony Stark held them all like nothing, he made it seem like a light brain freeze

user, he said that thanos used his hand to hold a stone. Thanos is clearly an exception to the rule.

Tell me why my female brain is so retarded, user.

whoa whoa whoa, what do you look like irl. don't respond if fat.

Those are actually blasters ala megaman.

That's not really an argument, user.

t. incel tranny

robert was suppose to stop playing ironman back in ironman 3

You'd be cooked alive from the radiation long before you felt any tidal effects.

Don't (You) me you incel

He's an insane immortal titan who still has the other stones on the other hand.
Don't forget Ronin the implicator held the stone in his bare hand too.

Damn, everybody is on the edge here

He was literally on deaths door in his next scene.

What a bitch.

Attached: darkseid.jpg (300x300, 10K)

This. One of the worst, most stupid pandering scenes in the whole MCU.

Sorry dude, I mistyped I meant stone not guantlet

Attached: PostTits.png (538x307, 57K)

TITS OR GTFO

Dude. Wtf bro? you ever heard of an adrenaline rush? Rober downey junior IS iron man. Hes like super strong. Fuck u for thinking he couldnt take it.

He is far from immortal, Thor killed him with a single axe swing. But thanks for bringing up the ronan thing I had forgotten, its kinda bullshit that ronan held it with ease but it was only for a second unlike Stark

insectoid

Nah, it is cool. I talk like a fag an my shit is all retarded

>He is far from immortal
He's literally cursed by Death herself to be immortal for all of existence you dunce.
Even Ghost Rider's stare doesn't work on him because he can't be killed.

Attached: 1547879247819.jpg (1449x2174, 1.22M)

Why did they feel the need to make Tony Stark not related to Howard Stark, that's retarded

ouchy

See, i actually would've enjoyed this more.

You can ask but he'd just get mad and kill you.

>oh great now we've only got C-listers
>SAVE US X-MEN

There was one. It was something like "Hey Peter Parker you got something for me?" I don't know the actual line since I never saw the movie.

Gillen threw shit at the wall just cause. Then BENIS came in and was mostly intrested in writting about his OC negress so he just padded the run with a shitty story and went with "SHIELD dood!" in order to put his name on Iron Man 700. Then Slott took over and instead of retconning it, doubled down on Arno because next year is literally 2020, and he's getting to write Iron Man 2020, so he'll get to put his name in some sort of Milestone after Spider-Man 700. We'll see who does what with Iron Man come 2021...

At this point everything's convulted. Howard himself is a member of the actual SHIELD, alongside Reed Richards' father, Leonardo Da Vinci and Newton, and has also time travelled and met Super-Powered Nikola Tesla. Remmeber the bird that Crazy Nick was obsessed with towards the end of his life? She's now an alien spirit-thing or whatever. Newton's got a ahlf-fishpeople son who looks like an average guy but is some Celestial Lovecraftian Deus Ex Machina or whatever. Newton hangs out with Doctor Strange and was in the running for Sorcerer Supreme. Nick Fury is the Watcher, and for about 20 years has been operating as a guy in an asteroid base killing Space Gods and Demons and shit before anybody else knew about them.

Shit's nuts.