>Wild Mass Guessing
>XXXXX character was a TIMELORD

>see incest page
>go to troper tale section

>It was all a dying dream

fridge section?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G6y1g8hmi0

>tv tropes
>the place where people have nightmares about stupid, tame shit and unironically call said shit "Nightmare Fuel"

TV tropes is the most bizarre combination of Reddit, 9gag and Yea Forums. They also worship Homestuck which says everything about them.

>trope page
>Literature section
>it's almost exclusively YA and fantasy

IMAGINE going to Tvtropes for films and tv and not for historical events!

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/ThirtyYearsWar

It really triggers me when people put things in italics on tvtropes as if reading it you're going to be like 'no way... big stuff'

>finish a war
>go to character section of tvtropes to remember all your lost comrades

>trope name isn't actually an example of the trope

>go to the TV Tropes page of a classic, famous novel/film
>barely 5 paragraphs worth of content
>go to the TV Tropes page of SUCKY KEKY YU YU SPIRIT ANIME GIRL LESBIAN ADVENTURE
>dozens of subpages and hundreds of tropes that are explained in autistic detail

In fairness, it was started as a Buffy the Vampire fan forum not as a serious literature forum.

But the good stuff explains well

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/TheSoundAndTheFury
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/HonoreDeBalzac
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/JohnMilton

The fridge section honestly contains some gems

don't @ me

it sure does
>"On the subject of Krabs and Plankton, why does Krabs have a whale for a daughter? He obviously didn't get together with a whale, but he adopted her (during his rivalry with Plankton might I add). Why? Think for a moment. His enemy is a plankton, and what do whales eat? Answer: Krabs specifically adopted a whale so it could kill Plankton!!!"

have they scrubbed out all the loli Yea Forumsera animu shit yet?

>the place where people have nightmares about stupid, tame shit
They don't actually care about that stuff, what they're actually about is being absolutely desperate to
(A) Contribute something.
(B) Talk about some bit of media they like.
So now every page has 500 trope examples from obscure web comics, vodcasts and literallywho self-published novels etc, that are usually massive reaches or just tangentially related trivia. These sorts of people are also why there are half a million "tropes" on the site that have clearly been made up by whoever wrote the trope page and usually use some ultra obscure source as the trope namer or original instance. Same type of people are also why SCP went to shit and has hundreds of pages of "lore", Donut Steele characters and webs of crossover SCPs.

"fridge logic". It's not actually a trope at all, but just users extrapolating on the what they assume would be the consequences of some throwaway plot point or plot hole that the writers didn't bother thinking too much about. It's extremely popular with tvtropes turbo-autists because spotting them usually requires unhealthy fixation on a piece of entertainment, extreme attention to detail and an obsession with putting irrelevant trivia on a pedestal.
It's for gays, basically.

Yeah, troper tales was destroyed long ago and the tropes about incest and pedo shit were done away with

>Shitty old movies and books are less deep than some garbage FOTM yuribait anime
Based japs dabbing on boring old white men

>search a trope
>Professional Wrestling has its own subfolder

Attached: ooof.png (1440x1707, 108K)

Wrastling is basically a live action Shonen that is unfolded by all the writing and also the actual life of the wrestler like him aging and shit. There really is no medium quite like wrastling

This site also worships Douge and Linkara.

As fucking stupid as wrestling is, you're right.

Yeah wrestling is so important and distinct that it shouldn't be merged into the Live Action TV folder truly the epitome of entertainment

Damn that's true for resuming stuff like life of president or X events better than wikipedia

Right, I wonder why noone ever talks about it. It's so weird

Kys weebcel

>Ohhh people like trash, how CRINGE!
>I like what old people told me was ok to like
I do think there'd more of an appreciation for classic Yea Forums wasn't hammered on us when were teens in school, too young to appreciate it and have it dissected for us by teachers

>finish a movie
>go to Yea Forums and make a thread
>no replies

I agree. Wrestling a written live show under the guise of EXTREME SPORTS so 10 year olds will watch it. It's like saying plays or sports are no different to live action scripted TV

F

F

uh-oh...yikes...