Anyone else afraid to watch Joker™ in theatre on premiere day?

Anyone else afraid to watch Joker™ in theatre on premiere day?

Attached: 1494791593618.png (394x397, 226K)

afraid or uninterested?

why would I be afraid? I

Attached: 1567587013448.jpg (950x1544, 304K)

A movie theater is a very versatile hiding spot, and given the fact that a lot of people will be interested in seeing the film, you'll also have a decent meat shield if shit hits the fan.
Remember to duck and crawl towards the side of the exit if anything happens. With enough luck, you might survive long enough to make an escape.

If there isn't at least one shooting I will genuinely feel let down.

Being shot is part of the experience you pleb

I am senpai, I won't even go to the store when it's released on Bluray for about 2-3 weeks

Attached: 1553015338100.jpg (382x379, 18K)

Attached: 865.gif (350x350, 132K)

all women molest children

Stop making threads with the exact same joke as a million others

>t. theater shooter

this buddy

Attached: the-joker-1989-version-dx-series_dc-comics_silo.png (480x752, 354K)

Oh say can you can seeeeeeeee

Imagine being afraid of death

It's not a joke. People were killed in the Aurora shooting. It was a very serious tragedy.

this

Im already suited up

Attached: when u gotta see the kino on the big screen.png (1440x1914, 2.24M)

I'll be out buying the new Star Wars toys for Force Friday. No time to get shot at a movie.

I'm not from US so fortunately I would not get shot.

You may not live in the US but you still live in a society.

kind of an autist so genuinely wondering that if i wear this to watch the movie will ppl get scared or not?
Would it be less scary if i got my other three friends to buy one too?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Attached: 1567763372109.png (940x1024, 672K)

be real with me, how many people here still actually go to the theater? it's fucking 2019 people

Attached: 1547886596659.png (577x796, 59K)

No I don't live in AmeriKKKa

Honestly, part of the fun is the thrill of not knowing if you're gonna die watching it. Also, you would be part of a historic moment in the clowncell movement.
All in all, I think it's worth the risk.

Yeah

second

I don't want to pay for another grimdark capeshit hailed as a deconstruction of the genre.

I’m nervous but I think I can hide fairly well and check the exits beforehand so they don’t catch me

I actually felt a bit scared watching the dark knight rises in theaters a few days after the shooting. Had to look around every once in a while or during action scenes.

▲▲

>escape vis the popcorn mineshafts

Yeah, I’m staying home for safety reasons

I will see it in theatres but I will be aware of the whites that are in the room with me and keep side eyeing all of them the whole time especially pasty lanky whites with glasses

Joker is another mass satanic worshiping movie, jokers, clouns were the representation of demons since ages, now the masses are hungry for an evil hero to follow and mimick him. People are blood hungry, they need to have something to free their natural tendencies, that is why they worship and hail all the evil villains, criminals, monsters basically, no one even in the official recall Hitler as a rotten disgusting worm, instead they hail him being a brilliant mastermind, charismatic leader, strong personality, although he killed millions in the harshest way, same for Napoleon, Stalin etc.