Number 15

Number 15

Burger King Foot Lwttuce

Attached: E39EC027-A171-4550-9830-5F82FDBACDDB.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxiGyr4u0nE
youtube.com/watch?v=i520aRuZXLo
youtu.be/oCbql4JiaP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTnKzAMvrMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just as there are serial killers who remain uncaught, there are serial food tampers who also remain undiscovered.

best thread on Yea Forums

the last thing you'd want in your burger king burger

is someone's foot fungus but as it turns out, that might be what you get.

Number 6 - the hash slinging slasher

Side point, who are the best creepy YouTubers and why is it Kingspook and Paranormal Scholar?

The reason this is a good meme is because that guy genuinely tried to make appealing content yet his intonation made him sound outlandish and thus he can, is and should be ridiculed for that. Like how can you speak that retarded?

Nexpo has some decent videos, even some detailing Yea Forums mysteries and shit but there’s also some on his channel that are pure trash

Born and raised in California~

If his narration was just a normal fucking voice his videos would actually be really enjoyable. I mean they already are, but in a different way

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he has a collapsed lung

His voice doesn't bother me

youtube.com/watch?v=DxiGyr4u0nE

Man, I would never want to be a Yea Forums mod. It's so hard to tell which threads are on-topic and which threads are off-topic. So hard.
You probably have to take several college-level courses to be a Yea Forums mod and differentiate between which threads are on-topic and which threads are on-topic.

Nexpo is good when he does a video on something that isn't a gay ARG. Beyond Creepy is a good one, and Scare Theater

Go back capeshitter

I loved that guy as Jeff here
youtube.com/watch?v=i520aRuZXLo

Attached: 1557294506167.jpg (1242x931, 149K)

why do fags think Chills sucks? Are they braindead?

no you just have to lurk more you faggot

I think most of his videos suck because he uses so much shit in his countdowns that are obviously fake.

Youtube has replaced television and is therefore allowed on this board

youtu.be/oCbql4JiaP4

Are mods paid? I know jannies are just beta cucklords with no monetary compensation

i always take the lettuce and tomatoes out of whatever i order

gat

cursed

Attached: 1561200255800.jpg (250x231, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTnKzAMvrMc