Clockstoppers

What if you had the power to stop time?

Attached: 71HWUgSXuIL._RI_[1].jpg (800x1200, 219K)

i'd fuck and suck all day long

We are NOT having THIS thread

Stopped time (formerly moving)

probably just read more lol

I'd learn to speak english so fluently that my accent disappears over night

I'd stop time

>What if you had the power to stop time?
I would rape.

Just grope a lot of boobs, read books, steal shit, the usual.

why not grope books, steal boobs and read shit?

Every time you stopped time, you would taking minutes off of your own lifespan that wouldn't sync up with the rest of the world. You'd be prematurely aging yourself.

Literally forgot this shit even existed lmao

i wouldn't use it because according to that movie i would still age

The Japanese series did it better.

Attached: 04-stop-the-time-jav-sento.jpg (600x337, 36K)

rape everyone then fill the six flags wave pool with my rapecum and lock 350 sweaty fat mexicans in there with hiroshimoot until he surrenders 4channel.org, which I will then make redirect to blackpeoplemeet.com, freeing thousands of neets from eternal servitude

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Bike across a small body of water on fat tires. Paint my platonic female friends apartment in gold leaf from an art store with a little note telling her that I could have raped her and gotten away with it but that I think she's such a sweet gal I dunno what else. Tbh.

Frakeskino

i would probably bike across a small body of water. maybe later i would paint some dudes GF's apartment with leaves. i dont know what else id do to be frank

Id rape some dudes gf desu

For great justice?

Attached: STOPMAN.jpg (1060x1500, 235K)

>want to go see the new time machine movie
>beg dad to buy tickets 2 weeks in advance
>get taken out of school early to go to the theater
>can barely contain my excitement
>walking down the aisle
>we don't stop at the time machine
>wut...
>dad turns to go to the clockstoppers showing
And that's how I watched one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Literal boomer confusion.

Attached: 511X29E4AAL._SY445_.jpg (319x445, 38K)

What a hero

This is something that always bothered me about having the ability to stop time. It wouldn't seem like much, but it adds up.

Only from the outside.

From your point of view, it's just that the lifespan of the world around you will be shortened. Perhaps you'd live to see 10 years of world's history in your own 80yo lifetime.

lol

Only for justice. I'm a just raper.
too bad all women deserve it

Or he was providing a value life lesson.

I would go into hotels, find people who are fucking, stop time and sew them together.

My nigga gesundheit disagrees. He made a time stop story where you neither age nor need food or water while the time is stopped. Have some fantasy. You make the rules after all

If you touched anything, would it explode because it was touched by something going at crazy velocity?
Similarly, would your hand shatter for the same reason?

>clockSTOPPERS
>lol they're actually just moving incredibly fast
Worst fucking cop out. Any setting where time stop is just 'moving really fast' is a shit setting, period.

Doubtful. I mean, cells would stop dividing, so no aging, but does that mean you couldn't make new memories? If you cut yourself, I imagine your wounds wouldn't heal. Would they bleed? If you left bread on your desk, it's not like it would grow mold, so. . . huh.

IN THE CAR
I JUST CAN’T WAIT

REQUESTING THAT OLD OLD PASTA OF SOMEONE STOPPING TIME AND MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF A WOMAN, CUMMING FOR YEARS AND THEN UNFREEZING TIME!

Giant loli guro hyper scat banner in times square

NOW THAT IS A CLASSIC COPYPASTA! FACT!!

Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached: the cumshot that changed the world for milleniums to come.jpg (1420x750, 106K)

This is why I'd rather have quicksave/quickload.
>fuck something up
>reload until you succeed
>person is being a dick
>save, punch super hard, and then load

Even if you used that power all your life for days at a time at most you'd ever be a year or two older.

They won't have changed their behavior after you load, what's the point? Seems like a pussy version of time stopping.

desu it only works if time slowed to something approaching 0. If time literally stopped inside your body, electrical impulses wouldn't be transmitted so your brain would be unable to communicate with your body.

That honestly sounds worse.

With timestop you can only rape until you're 80. With quicksave you can rape forever.

>people debating the physics of time stop
Everything stops except for you, you work normally, that's all.

It's dumb, though. Girls dodge cumshots all the time. She'd be getting up off the ground after 20 seconds of non-stop cumming, not politely sitting there for hours.

Thanks user for giving, you made my night.

>no light
>no heat
>no gravity or electromagnetic forces since they're both functions of time
have fun loser

Came here for this.

Everything works for you. It's as if time hasn't stopped for you.

I disagree. the world becomes more fucked up every decade. you'd get to avoid that

>the scrawny offensive black friend
I love the early 2000s.

Attached: Travis_Mayweather,_2155.jpg (800x712, 139K)

you sure?