Where's all the women?!?!?

Where's all the women?!?!?

Attached: 1528800612802.jpg (640x320, 49K)

More like where the fuck are the rest of them?
>Nuke one place on a planet
>That's it, that's the entire population

Oh fuck off. Just fuck right off.

More like where the fuck is the plot?

At home cooking and taking care of the children, I mean it is an advanced alien society.

They didn't have like defense turrets or some shit?

Why do they all look like a bunch of retarded untermenschen compared to the engineers from prometheus? Are they a different species?

It was actually a clever homage to Alien III - the movie that nearly ended the franchise because of how bad it was. Inserted into Covenant for obvious reasons.

it's an allegory for how all white men will be destroyed by their creations. ridley my man is like that in all his movies sorry if that went right over your heads

Silly thot, women have been vanquished ever since the great purging. Good way.

dont you mean at home fucking and sucking?

delight! simply delight!

So how did a race of bald dudes created life on earth, when earth life forms are all based on hair/fur? Even white women have a lot of almost invisible hair. Hell, even ancient Greek sculptures all have manes of wavy hair.

I remember when I saw them, I wondered if they were even really meant to be the same aliens; perhaps some kind of lower caste or maybe even the same race had degenerated after 2,000 years. They just don't look the same as they did in Prometheus. Then Ridley revealed they were and they just couldn't be bothered to apply the same makeup techniques as before.

Haha do you genuinely believe there would be women around in an advanced alien society? For what purpose? They probably got rid of all the women and just have advanced AI sexbots at home that can give birth and do the raising from 0-3.

What were they doing there in the circle? Remind me of that Muslim prayer

Wasn't this supposed to be a military base also? Where is their armor?

Wait wasn't this a military base?
Wouldn't they have some form of defense? Like why would they let some random ship fly right on top of everyone

There's probably a few in the crowd shot or the corpse piles.

The guys we originally saw were pilots/scientists/military guys that ended up wiped out because their bio weapons went berserk. It makes sense then that the ones that were left probably renounced all that shit and tried a more basic lifestyle. If they hadn't then they probably would've spread that infection back to their world or conquered the universe before Alien 1.

Attached: Female Engineer.jpg (573x750, 205K)

It's set in the future so formerly.

Attached: 1567288562776.jpg (960x679, 98K)

It wasn't a nuke you raging fucking retard. It was a virulent, airborne pathogen.

Attached: 3601C4B6-9852-4251-A259-F6C9067D07EE.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Yes, they are in fact another another genetic creation made by engineers.

Would

No space faring civilization would bother to keep those things alive

>highly advanced race of white males get wiped out by a race of predatorial black illegal aliens who only have plunder and rape on their minds
what did they mean by this

I'm the kitchen

thats just a young boy. engies were based on greeks so...

How can they master the creation of life and interspace travel but still walk around in a bunch of identical brown sacks for clothes?

Pretty sure these guys are supposed to be just another race created by the Engineers, not the engineers themselves.
That aside you must have seen enough Star Trek to know aliens always wear the same clothes.

Yeah, because we don't have them on earth already. Fucking retard.

I want an engi gf to crush my head between her thighs.

Well, they're an advanced society

they were not the engineers. they were just an alien race.

>ooga booga where da really white wimmin at?

This is a problem in a lot of shows, particularly Star Trek (any of them). Honestly scale in general is a problem for the majority of shows

>pathogen isn't stopped by any natural barriers
>it never mutates, no one is a carrier
>they're a hyper advanced super society that literally plays god but somehow they aren't cyberized with biofilters for exactly this sort of thing

Those were just their surrogates

>how can x race exist if human beings started out as black?

They didn’t

lol.

Those ARE the women!!!

Attached: 1540861998191.jpg (996x682, 64K)

WTF i always thought the guy on the left had his eyes closed

But.. that's just a bald chick with a wide neck

They meant have sex

So was xebonorphs bursting out if them? I could barely make out what happened.