So lads /ourgirl/ kelly clarkson is getting a daytime show. How do we feel about it?

So lads /ourgirl/ kelly clarkson is getting a daytime show. How do we feel about it?

Attached: kelly-clarkson-american-idol.jpg (773x878, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYbHzzWmKUs
youtube.com/watch?v=fKPK6c0mKE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thanks for having me on Kelly. I've been following you career with much interest.

Attached: 13484518-7027839-image-a-28_1557840746572.jpg (634x980, 112K)

she's a charming texas girl

I like Kelly because she has never said anything remotely pro nigger or pro minority. She hasn't been pozzed.

holy fuck, fpbp I came in this thread literally to see if the Architect would make an appearance.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTT

She used to be really hot, now she looks like the type of women I pick up at the bar and pump and dump since I became a boomer and stopped caring. Time is a cruel cunt.

>like the type of women I pick up at the bar
>pick up

You know good and goddamn well you dont bench 400 pounds.

Facts
/thread

She was hot when she was young but you could tell she was gonna balloon in size. It's all in the shoulders.

Honestly she is a little too fat for even a drunken bar poke.

>that side buzzcut
>in current year
>at current weight

I think the picture is a couple years old

based and redpilled

She looks like she can't wipe properly

Chubby but still firm Kelly was the best, now she's just fat

Attached: 116130.jpg (500x337, 38K)

she's ballooned and lost weight multiple times
kelly pickler is the hottest american idol kelly

I like'm BIG
I like'm CHUNKY
I like'm ROUND
With SOMETHIN SOMETHIN

She's just a poor man's Mandy Moore.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYbHzzWmKUs

Attached: Mandy-Moore-at-2018-SAG-Awards-1.jpg (1470x2258, 194K)

So you are telling me on my days off I can jerk it on the sofa to Meghan McCain AND Kelly Clarkson?

Attached: meghanmccain_marohagopian_09241.jpg (940x528, 84K)

she has a hot face but no curves. That's ok for wife material but not when you're looking for a slam hog.

Mandy was on Entourage so that puts her above everyone of that era.

Why is shaving the side of yo head the new thing ugly girls do? Is that supposed to be a distraction so you don’t notice how fat or ugly they is?

Stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKPK6c0mKE0

Attached: tangled-3.webm (1920x1080, 732K)

>tfw I could call a 22 year old titty monster who is infatuated with me for some reason that looks a lot like recent Kelly Clarkson and she would come over and fuck me right now but instead I'm choosing to sit here and drink alone and watch old horror movies and shitpost

Getting older is weird. I still like having sex, but I know I'm going to have to talk to her after too, and I feel like relaxing by myself tonight and jerking off in the morning is a much more enjoyable option. I honestly don't know if this is the better choice or not, but I think being alone is just better.

Attached: 5eb03c8016894e31579e530cd1da1d36.jpg (600x446, 39K)

Attached: 1565045511765.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

cancelled in a month

FPBP

I bet I could. Throw a football over them mountains too.

based uncle rico poster