Just marathoned an episode of this at the parents' house. Why do boomers love it so much?

Just marathoned an episode of this at the parents' house. Why do boomers love it so much?

Attached: bigbang.jpg (960x1440, 292K)

imma bump you nigga

Penny's feet

formulaic sitcom writing

you can't marathon an episode, dumbass

it's not a marathon if it's one episode you stupid fuck

Fuck off

Trips checked
New f words

The newest of fags.
>f words
why?

A marathon is a single race.
Like a single episode.
You can be a marathon slut like lance Armstrong.
and run lots of marathons.
And you can run lots of episodes at once.

Attached: 1566873929627.gif (417x317, 39K)

I fucking LOVE science

because it makes fun of millennials.

It's a show about smart people and nerd culture but requires no knowledge of these topics to understand any of the jokes, because ultimately it's about socially awkward men entering relationships

The majority of boomers aren't nerds. And they like watching people more pathetic than they are make fools of themselves even if it's not an accurate picture of said group since they wouldn't really try to bother learning about the subject/topic in depth.

Bazinga show knows it's audience isn't the people depicted in the show so everything is structured in a way that the audience would understand. It's tailor made to appeal to a large audience of people who really can't be bothered to watch anything better.

I honestly don't know, user. May have to do with CBS being boomer central

I saw a clip of that retard swimming in a ball pit just repeating bazinga while the laugh tracks just kept playing and playing. It was enough for me.

>mom says i should be a writer
>"the writers of bbt are amazing"
i'm starting to think im fucked

Underrated post

Baklava!
>Hahhaaahhahahaahahahahahahahah
Im lactose intolerant
>Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah
Zimbabwe
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that's actually a real clip
ooooooooooh noooooooo...

Attached: image.jpg (460x276, 17K)

The characters are also hyper competent when it comes to science, which makes them likable. You can tolerate a really smart socially awkward/weird person, but not a stupid one.

post it?

Its a killer show and portrays accuratly nerdz like me.