It takes more 2-3 days to watch a 90 minute flick

It takes more 2-3 days to watch a 90 minute flick.

Please tell me how to unretard myself?

Attached: 8d429c2814d4b21d.png (684x657, 484K)

Is it because of anxiety or you get bored?

Who is this horsefaced uggo?

Something ADHD related probably. Can't sit still.

i got warned for posting sneed but i aint fucking stopping

sneed

workout while watching it

>i'm gonna pretend to not know who aoc is becuase i'm a retard

excellent work retard

That’s AOC i think lmao

Also, OP, go to your primary care physician and try to get evaluated for ADD, if it comes back positive, start adderall.

>Mexican Mocha Milk Mommie

Attached: 0F48665F-6806-4F57-B4B9-30A6878A8E05.jpg (480x510, 17K)

She really does look like a horse. You can tell she used to be a bartender because she has the drunk lines under her eyes and deep wrinkles you can only get from booze and a life of deep suffering (which women don't get)

>implying everyone knows American politics
>implying even all Americans even know who she is
Hell, I wouldn't know who she was either, if she wasn't memed into people thinking she's hot

OP, I'm finding it harder to sit and watch movies these days unless I go to a theater and that isn't very often. I have a stack of new Blurays that I have yet to crack open. I think it's because the internet is soo proactive that sitting and passively watching something just doesn't give me the kicks that I can get from here!!!FACT!!!

It's probably because zoomers are more used to 10-30 minute youtube videos than longer movies but over 2 hour long capeshits are the biggest blockbusters so this argument falls apart.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Outstanding post. Quite based with a healthy smattering of redpill to boot.

if it makes you feel any better, im a boomer past 35 that struggles to finish movies now as well. even at the kinoplex by the end I am itching for the thing to just wrap it up

It's not you, I think it's phones. they have broken our brains.

It's not the phones. It's that they're all shit and you have a million options with Netflix and YouTube, etc...

There's no reason to suffer through the stale soulless writing any more.

look at this based intellectual and his fancy high quality on topic post

>It's not the phones. It's that they're all shit and you have a million options with Netflix and YouTube, etc...There's no reason to suffer through the stale soulless writing any more.

Correct. I have a phone and only use it for calls and texting!!!FACT!!!

What happens if you force yourself? Have you ever forced yourself?

based

some amerimutt

My retard energy is too strong.

the internet, especially Yea Forums, has killed your attention spawn
force yourself through it now or it'll become permanent

is this what they call marathoning a movie?

Just force yourself. It will be hard the first few times, then it will get easier.

Some American spic who thinks it's better to send Mexicans to the States than to fix her home country.

Sshe cute CUTE

You better fix that shit. It's going to be hard moving up in your career if you can't focus.

You best start trying to build up your tolerance. Sit in an empty room without your phone or other electronics (including TV) for 15-30 minutes a day

You're just not comfy enough.

You're not going to want to hear this, but seriously, get off the internet for a few weeks. Go outside, read a book, plant a tree, do ANYTHING not electronic-related. Give your brain a break. We'll still be here when you get back.

the first female president

Literally just start it and sit there and watch it. I've been getting through 2-3+ kinos a day for a while now. No end in sight.

A woman who has been turned into a Boomer boogeyman by Fox News and the fragile snowflakes on the right.

I don't even agree with her on most issues. I just think it's funny how people act like she will singlehandedly cause the downfall of America.

get a media player for your television

don't watch movies on the computer, watch it on the couch with NO phone

Sitting outside is better, if you're going to be in an empty room I recommend bringing a pen and paper

What?

Attached: 1567016937460.jpg (495x500, 85K)

When's the last time you guys read a fucking novel? How does it take you this long to watch a short 90 minute film?

Even if I lose focus of I just keep watching without actually seeing what's going on. And then I don't remember half of the movie as soon as it's over.

Outside might provide too many distractions. A completely empty room would suit the purpose better. It's about forcing his mind back in control.

I don't like AOC but her family, at least one of her parents, is from Puerto Rico which is literally a territory of the U.S. What you are saying would make sense if she was from Mexico.

The only time I pulled this off was with Interview With A Vampire, because it's so cringe I can only watch it in spurts but it's still fascinating and kino in some weird ways.

Attached: marilyn manson.jpg (720x1080, 116K)

I don't know anything about mental training so you may be right. I just thought focusing on one specific task might be helpful like writing, painting, or drawing

This is her home country. She's American. Her parents are from Puerto Rico which is in the USA, her home country. Have sex.

Some thot with A+ tits that got elected to Congress. She drives rightoids insane and I fucking love it

just stop watching capeshit