One ticket for the J-- never mind

>One ticket for the J-- never mind

Attached: 58b8c5f768924.image[1].jpg (1200x674, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/air-force-suicide-rate-air-force-orders-first-ever-day-off-from-training-to-focus-on-rising-suicide-rate/
youtu.be/N7T84ax2bLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat minority airmen

They're honestly and objectively less of a threat than white civilians.

Too late, I just charged you :^)

>chair force

dont worry they'll turn off the lights in the kinoplex after your spree.

t. ytoid twink that can’t do shit

3 whites 2 blacks

you sound obsessed

The chairforce is based, though

i mean yes white males are the most dangerous demographic in the country you are correct

Wasn't it confirmed that these /leftypol/ posts are one dude?

dont forget to thank them for their service before you go

I'd take four eyes gun of him and shoot him

>americans are so terrified of cultures outside their own they have to build little fake american towns on bases with all their favourite corn syrup mush fast food

cbsnews.com/news/air-force-suicide-rate-air-force-orders-first-ever-day-off-from-training-to-focus-on-rising-suicide-rate/

We're not French or Spanish, we don't fuck and live with the natives instead of staying secular from them.

>thank you for your service.. on my wife

that's happening among that age demographic in general, it's not even limited to the military

Hurry up and nuke muttistan based Putin

So is airforce allowed to just do what ever they want off base with their camis? Cause navy you cant do that shit

How dangerous they are does tend to increase when they realize the sights top of the weapon

>staying secular from them
Yeah, you're American alright

Huh?

chairborne rangers could always get away with that shit.

Well when you take two demographics of people and one knows how to use the weapons sights and the other one does not.
It's no surprise when the first group is deemed more dangerous

Do these guys choose to dress like this or something?

This. We'll proudky keep working and paying your taxes so the warriors of israel can feel at home

how else are they supposed to get a discounted whopper

Late American culture is really strange, like a bad trip

america is a whi....

they get rewarded for wearing that embarrassing shit with "respect" and discounts

Army does it, too. I don't fucking get it. I see those retards everywhere in their cammies. If they want everyone to know they're in the service why not wear one of the uniforms meant to be eorn in public? This is like a mechanic going out in town wearing coveralls, it's fucking stupid. In the Marines you get your shit pushed in if anyone even sees you pumping gas off base in your cammies.

I'm pretty sure this is an on base movie theater

We had a theater and bowling alley on our USMC base. Your ass is grass if you get caught at either in cammies.

Attached: 1254329632887-395x500.jpg (395x500, 81K)

This is probably a movie theater for the army and their family members.

I used to think it was gay that we weren't allowed in our cammies anywhere, but I see why now

post body

t. civvie who would piss at the sight of a terrorist

we had a log ride back in nam. Long lines though.

>civvie
cringe

but enough about black dick

t. pog that only fired his rifle in basic

If you wear your uniform outside of being actively at work, in combat, or transiting to and from work/combat then you are garbage.

that is a phrase that has never come out of your mouth.

cause your mouth is crammed full of black dicks.

Y-you too

>terrorist
you've shot a lot, fat boy?

thank you for your service

kys

>says the guy on autism welfare

i probably saved your pathetic life more times than you can imagine

the only american military members below the level of general that are worth a damn are people who enlisted between september 11, 2001 and september 11, 2002. everyone else is a fucking retard and/or bloodthirsty barbarian.

fuck you rambo. You just did not know what to do after high school and made a bad choice. You are at best willing to kill other humans, and that means you are trash. You could not even save yourself.

>being this much of a racist and sexist
blacks and hispanics commit just as much crime you bigot. Quit judging a people by the color of their skins or gender.

How do you know the other user is Israeli?

>terrorist
>human

we got a bleeding heart lib here

guess you were not a marksman.

I give no shit for politics.

You seem like a loser

fpbp

You seem like a skinny faggot.

DIE
FOR
ISRAEL

Attached: 1549532810017.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I entered basic training march of 02.

Based. The military budget needs to be cut massively, fuck all the gibs we give these people.

That's something an obese person would say

youtu.be/N7T84ax2bLE

Attached: 1524812887996.png (960x540, 773K)

Why was the explanation not adequate?

"Uh, can I get a military discount for this here sandwich?"

"UH, CAN I GET A MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR THIS HERE POO POO PEE PEE? FUCK OUTTA HERE BOOT LICKER."

Attached: festive pepes.jpg (564x423, 34K)

You would prefer we just invade and take over the local communities?

this is a female

Anyone that joins the military should be charged with war crimes. So should politicians but I think we should focus on one subject for this thread. The only thing military members (and police) protect are corporate, bourgie interests.

Attached: 1558828575890.png (112x112, 15K)

That's an on base theater. You can tell because or the X logo on the drink cups which is for Base eXchange. They probably just got off of work and didn't feel like going home to change just to come back on base.

Nah, it's something that someone that can do 15 deadhang strict pull ups and benches 140kg would say.

based

Yes

>Atleast with Obama things will change for the better and Americans will wise up... I hope.
Yeah, about that

What does Obama have to do with this?

Attached: that way.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>in the theater on opening night with my 3 wives
>see white male under 40 and alone
>pull out megaphone and scream INCEL ALERT! INCEL ALERT! in his direction
>he menacingly reaches into his trench coat
>I leap into action and snap his skinny little pasty white neck
>10 minute ovation for my heroic deed
>finally get to watch the highly anticipated Joker™ film
>get my cock sucked while the Chadker fucks his black girlfriend and teaches me that capitalism and indifference are much worse than anything that antifa or the misunderstood urban youths could do to society
>poltards seethe uncontrollably until they all commit suicide

Amazing

Attached: 496870912.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

Read that video's description
Jesus you're dumb

because this became a meme, i guarantee it will happen
warner brothers should pull the plug NOW
no number of billions is worth even one human life

>Going to the cinema in uniform
Do americans really do this?

>reading a wall of text from an obvious retard
>calling anyone else a retard

Lol you're pathetic, kid. You dont earn good money, do you?

I demand a refund
>Sorry no refunds :^)
Okay, then I'll just leave
That five dollars is not worth my life

you exchange life for money every time you go to work. so your life does have a monetary value

?

No, that's work, not life.

THANK
YOU
FOR
YOUR
SERVICE

>the ones who were shot at or roadside bombed by towelheads get the same rabid idolatry as the ones who sat behind a desk at an air conditioned army base stateside
Does anyone else find this fucked?

Looks like my theater on the day Straight Outta Compton premiered

*to the tune of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall*
HEY!
INCEL!
LEAVE THAT THEATER ALONE!

>going to an on-base theater in uniform
do Europoors not understand time and distance?

civilians just see the uniform and the programming kicks in

You alt-right dweebs are insufferable.

I wonder if the branches of the military actually have serious rivalries or if it's all just friendly bantz.

My dad only went to an off-base restaurant in uniform once and immediately got swarmed by a family of rednecks who practically worshiped him.

Attached: Israeli special forces-.gif (227x600, 96K)

Your posts reek of poverty

>terrorist
you mean cia and mossad trained and armed fighters used for the regional interests of israel. There were no weapons of mass destruction other then "gas" and the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were saudis. kys

Attached: 1560966022389.png (497x488, 213K)

How so? Seems like some major coping on your end.

>POGs

Attached: 1565313531309.png (397x338, 287K)

Attached: file.png (395x500, 292K)

>You are at best willing to kill other humans, and that means you are trash
Shit I guess that means every American service member to ever live is a piece of shit

The only thing you can do in your uniform in the army is pump gas, pick up kids, or get groceries on the way home from work.

>Hispanic
>Race
Hispanic is a geographical term created in the 70s that's extremely broad and any race could be hispanic

There's a reason why the Hispanic question is before the race question in the census BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

Brown people are brown due to NATIVE genes not "Hispania descent"

Why should an Argentinian of spanish descent be blamed for the actions of a mestizo?

Stupid fucking low iq kike shit

Hispanic is not a "Single population" you stupid fucking idiot

I am actually fucking butthurt

You need to fucking kneel and beg for forgiveness to the fucking ghost of Cortez you fucking cocksucking sack of shit

The iberian didn't conquer half the fucking world so some dumb slavic fucking pig could blame their shit for the inca cuck's shit fuck you fucking NIGGER

GET STATISTICS FROM HISPANICS OF SPANISH BLOOD AND GET STATISTICS FROM HISPANICS OF MAYAN BLOOD

THEY'D BE FUCKING DIFFERENT

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU DUMB FUCKING SLAVIC KIKE FUCKS TO UNDERSTAND HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE

>In the Marines you get your shit pushed in if anyone even sees you pumping gas off base in your cammies.
I saw a marine pump gas in his fucking underwear because of this

Yeah I aint afraid of no pussyass airplane bitches. Let me crack a sip and get some thrash metal tunes going, I could take on 5 easy. Bet none of them could bench 3pl8 lmfao. Now if they were muhreens it'd be different and it'd be a real man fight. We'd have to clear the kinoplex for that type of throwdown of muscle.

Attached: boom.jpg (250x229, 10K)

>begging god to save you from natives trying to expel you from their own country
americans are shameless

>goes off on an autistic tangent literally no one cares about
>reddit spacing

Attached: 1419887971984.jpg (358x292, 35K)