I can fix that

I can fix that.

Attached: 50A0B295-C1F1-47B1-B42D-F7B078F7C367.jpg (404x299, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJx0zHw1o3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Die Harder, Felicia Fancybottom, Ground Control, Matt, Bighead Burton, Fingers, Homeskillet, Big Baby Burton, Burton the Billowy Bear, Curtis, Blackstar, Chocolate Columbo, Magic Head, Spellmaster, SuperSmeller or The SuperSniffer, Slicks, Peter Panic, Gus T.T. Showbiz, Ovaltine Jenkins, Schoonie "U-Turn" Singleton, Vernest Lambert Watkins, Bud (from The Cosby Show), Nick Nack, Bruton Gaster, Lavender Gooms, Lemongrass Gogulope, Squirts MacIntosh, Weepy Boy Santos, Stewart Lee, Dr. Mc [Khoesan tongue clicking sounds] Took, François, Galileo Humpkins, Gus "Silly-Pants" Jackson, Fearless Guster, Shmuel Cohen, Methuselah Honeysuckle, Shutterfly Simmons, Patty Simcox, Chesterfield McMillan (and wife), Tan, Tangus, Ernesto Agapito Garces Conde de Abelar, Longbranch Pennywhistle, Scrooge Jones, D'Andre Pride, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia, Step-Anthony Wally Ali (Cat Stuck in a Tree), Dequan "Smallpox" Randolph, Trapezius Milkington, Note To Self, Sterling Cooper, Burton "Oil Can" Guster, Hollabackatcha, Jazz Hands, Gus Brown, John Slade, Detective Miles, Greg, Doughnut Holschtein, Ron Davis, Bob Adams, Harry Munroe, Rich Fingerland, Black Magic

Didn't the book explicitly mention that Kissin' Kate was barefoot in her death sequence? Kind of increases blood flow to my phallus, if you catch my drift.

This guy is handsome as hell and I'm straight

No I don't catch your drift

hey, is that bruton gaster?

nooooo

faggot

Reading about Kissin' Kate's bare feet gave me an erection, if you know what I mean.

Did you zoomies ever realize when you were watching this that you'd grow up to be the bad guys?

Based Psych nickname poster.

>you're a nigger
>i can fix that

have a leak in my apartment, these guys are took a month to 'back order' some 'industrial calk' to fix it. It started leaking a week later, I complained, got a 12 minute phone call back where he told me off for complaining and said it would be too expensive to fix it correctly.

they can't fix shit.

Zoomers aren't racist you Boomer

>movie cuts to his cock and balls pounding her vagina in the missionary position

After they got burned to shit on the desert?

*blacks the entire town*

>written by Louis (((Sachar)))

Still not picking up what you’re laying down here user

this dude should have taken will smith's roles

based as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=sJx0zHw1o3A

Underrated opinion
Also....
>obsessed with onions
>has a donkey
>means well
>gets a q.t
>chased by mob
Literally Shrek

Attached: 1567540627269.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)