So tell me Yea Forums, what are you going to watch this weekend?

So tell me Yea Forums, what are you going to watch this weekend?

Attached: comfy.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

Dark Crystal show

Tre Uomini e una Gamba

Interstellar and North by Northwest

thinking of watching some blacksploitation films. watched dolemite last week. any recommendations?

i'll rewatch this kino

Attached: ggo.jpg (512x288, 70K)

Does anyone have any horror kino recommendations?

Iron Monkey

Horror is shit. Why would you put yourself through such pain?

pick for me Yea Forums
>christaine f
>heaven knows what
>2046
>in the mood for love
which wong kar-wai and which drug kino should i watch

Living out of homeless shelters and my car right now, I would kill for a comfy room like that and a pet that loves me. When things get too rough I stay at a roach motel or a drug den, but even there I can't fully let my guard down and enjoy myself. I've got about 500$ left, and once that runs out things are going to start getting really desperate and really ugly

are you new or experienced with the genre?

Why would you not just get a job

I had a thinkpad like that for work, it was pretty great. Going to watch Jurassic Park this weekend.

Attached: happy birthday son.jpg (600x833, 35K)

For me, it's Cum Filled Asshole Overload 2

Maybe somewhere in between. I've seen a lot of the mainstream flicks, and a few hidden gems I found here.

I'm thinking about trying out Dark Crystal for an episode or two. If it's not fun then I'll just fuck off, maybe watch Joker before I'm thrown out for being single or whatever.

There is a film scan floating around the torrents. If you can find it, it's really comfy to watch. Has the original DTS soundtrack too.

dota 2 replays

Taxi driver

I'm going to visit my Dad and watch 3:10 to Yuma(2007) and O' Brother Where Art Thou with him.

HOUSE 1977

I started watching The Young Pope, gonna finish that up

South Park after weeks of watching no tv at all

>what are you going to watch this weekend?

Attached: weekend.jpg (500x500, 57K)