Based Sony

Based Sony.

Attached: 1567791595042.png (804x552, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09zP4iK6QuI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1567803471917.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU
youtube.com/watch?v=0dEP_TebXaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank god

Eat shit Disney, this is all on you.

what is there to bother with in the marvel universe anyway?
Ironman/Captain America/ Black Widow/Loki all dead.
Hawkeye retired
Hulk a one arm dabbing merchant
Thor now a fat comic relief character

Spidey got better company in Venom

Time to buy these faggots out

FUCK YOU DISNEY
SPIDER KINO IS BACK

based fuck this faggot in a costume lmao only brainlet manchildren watch cape shit

They still have the best hero...

Attached: 58DF3238-350F-41C7-B7C1-01712CEB623A.png (644x1175, 432K)

uhm sweaty they have infinite timelines now, the same characters will come back as different (cheaper) actors and you're gonna pay to see all the movies again

Now get rid of the "Mr.Stark" twink.

Attached: 1450274917458.jpg (500x441, 42K)

dr strange?

Why did the Marvel juggernaut start to crack so suddenly? I thought it'd be years until their fortunes began to turn

Attached: maki.jpg (234x234, 11K)

>"Kevin didn't do all the work"
based, the lizard shithead deserves to be exposed

>Time to buy these faggots out
Dumb faggot.
Homecoming and Far From Home were garbage.
A Spider-Man MCUless reboot is what any non-faggot has been hoping for.

she's not a hero, she's a HER-o thank you very much

Fucking good. I don't know about you all but I'm personally over this influx of Disney superhero flicks. But really, good, it's funny to know millions are sad they don't get to pay to watch more bullshit content.

They've been pumping out low effort capeshit since the mid-2000s. It's been long enough.

Mr. Stark I don't feel so good.

My honest opinion is that they thought people are fucking stupid drones and will eat up their product like the generations before them. But with the political climate they care more about pandering instead of making cool movies for kids. For KIDS!

Good, fuck interracial-man

Why did her movie make less than Aquaman then?

I'm amazed that Disney managed to spin it in a way to make THEM look good

>Current deal is Disney gets 5% from Sony
>Sony wants to continue this, but Disney hikes it up to 50%
>Sony says that's too high but offers 25%
>Disney declines and use PR against Sony

The amount of outrage directed at Sony is amazing

This is good. Venom > any mcu flick.

Sony fucked up SpiderMan ever since SpiderMan 3
>looks like Sony really wants to sell its movie division

How dare they cross Disney. They deserve to be beaten to death.

Marvlets on suicide watch.

Attached: Marvlets.jpg (1528x502, 68K)

More Spiderverse?

>Disney wants equal profits after saving a franchise

I mean, yeah?

>I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS NIGGER LOVING COMPANY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

what outrage? lmao. no one cares outisde of a bunch of mentally handicapped eternal manchildren

>lets make Spider-Man irrelevant again and reboot the shit out of it to renew the licence

I'm sure it will work out

Spider-Man is too good for mcu. He's the only truly iconic marvel character, while avengers are still just a bunch of shitty literal whos.

Venom and Spiderverse were good, pleb

they get 100% of merch sales. 50% of the box office even if they paid for 50% of the costs would tip the balance considerably.

>check Yea Forums
>they're seething

they won't reboot and they don't need to, that's just Mouse lies. They own all the relevant supporting characters.
removing all the MCU shit would actually improve this version of Spider-Man.

>the same characters will come back as different (cheaper) actors
I can actually see this happening. It'll be like people arguing which Dr. Who was the best, but for every major character.

>Tom Holland's Spiderman but with the real Mary Jane, J.Jonah Jameson and crossovers with Venom.
How is this not better, honestly? MCU only would have had him becoming Captain Marvel's sidekick.

>No Iron Man
>No Thor
>No Spider-Man
MCU has died overnight, this is hilarious.

Why is cross posting ok?

>ASM2
>$708,982,323 WW

>Spider-man HC
>$880,166,924 WW

Half goes to the theater, so ASM2 still netted Sony 350m. If they split HC in half with Disney Sony would have gotten 220m. Would you rather have 350m or 220m?

Anybody who actually like Spiderman sees this as a positive thing. Venom's latest movie was better than anything the MCU has put out since the first Ironman flick so I have faith in Sony bringing in Carnage and giving us the Spiderman kino we always wanted as kids. No more of this MCU crossover bs, I just want Spidey.

We do that anyway. We've had like 6 Batmans on film.

>they thought people are fucking stupid drones
>thought

Sony didn't net 350m because it cost almost 300m.
But now they've realized they can do these movies at half the cost.

They likely hoped Spider-Man could act as their new front man like Iron Man did, hence setting him up as like a protege.

Stupid how Disney would give that up to focus on the past decade’s woke comics.

>it's not with muh mouse so it's irrelevant baaaaww

Remember when those leaks said Marvel was planning making Osborn the new overarching villain? I hope it's true so they are fucked

thot* sorry

>I have faith in Sony

Attached: 1553654721573.png (800x543, 449K)

oh right I forgot they made HC for free and it cost them nothing

Attached: 1553655034847.png (800x494, 323K)

Attached: 1553655136412.png (800x445, 150K)

Did Marvel not also try the same shit? It’s just merchandising and ad sales. Even the Sony talk about Parkour wasn’t that ridiculous since Spider-Man essentially does that.

Attached: 1553655318019.png (800x562, 171K)

The only way this works is if they use Miles or convince Holland to stay on. If they try to go for a forth Peter Parker, movie will bomb.

Are these leaks?

The venom movie was fucking shit fuck off retard

>she was wrong again

Attached: BF224756-9434-45AA-8789-8506D1912576.png (741x720, 729K)

Attached: 1553655398819.png (800x445, 496K)

based retard poster

youtube.com/watch?v=09zP4iK6QuI

The went with the "hip" Spiderman thing with the grafitti style of Spiderverse, which people seemed to respond to.

Attached: 1553655479763.png (800x446, 502K)

>I have faith in Sony

>SM3
>TASM1
>TASM2

I don't. Sony's made more bad Spidey live movies than good. They shot themselves in the foot. When they realize they won't make anywhere even close to what they did when they were still dealing with Disney, they'll try and run right back to them because it's MCU Spidey that everyone wants.

>no more gay spider-man
>no more nigger MJ
>no more poo Flash
>no more fat asian
the future looks bright, bros
based Sony

Attached: smiley.jpg (657x632, 67K)

i can't wait until Gunn's movie is the biggest success of the DCEU and she shits herself crying

Holland is on contract for at least one more movie.

Why are they being killed by Thanos?

>this seething MCuck dumping his folder
lmao

Attached: 1553654795893.png (800x694, 781K)

Look at the little Iron boy Junior...You gonna cry?

Youre retarded if you think movie theaters keep half of ticket sales

Attached: 1553654795894.png (800x478, 309K)

Looks fine.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who knows anything about Sony's business practices. That they rented out Spider Man in the first place was a miracle. Disney have behaved like complete amateurs in this entire deal, Sony would burn themselves to the ground before they let go of control of Spider Man and Disney just totally fuck it. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

>I have faith in Sony

Attached: 1553656116007.png (978x445, 145K)

Embarassing.

How?

Mouse mom seething

Only complete brainlets would think that this is Sony's loss

Disney decided to get greedy at the wrong time. They have a lineup of characters that suck balls, right as they are supposed to be launching season 2 of the mcu. Spiderman was their best bet at getting something right.

Song owns the rights. Would you give up half of your house or just the front of the lawn ?

BASED. Get rid of that turbo pussy Holland, and I might go see a Spider-Man flick again.

Based Snoy.

Bring back Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi Sony.
It'd make billions, and it'd all be yours, think of the money Sony.

I think Raimi left on bad terms though. Might be tough bringing him back.

>theaters don't get any money for showing movies

It's kind of a guesstimate when it comes to WW gross, as US can be 60% to studio, but other countries can be 40% to studio, but lets hear you're totally genius answer to how much money theaters get.

"We're sorry Raimi, here you can do Vulture and we won't meddle again. Here's a contract stating so."

He almost came back before the MCU deal. Sony being hacked by disney pressuring them to take the deal removed raimi from the equation.

Spiderman will be back, don't worry. At max after one more standalone movie with Venom. And if Spiderman does not comeback, I don't think Marvel is done. Yet.

Is everyone going to watch Sony's Jumanji over Disney's Star Wars this Christmas?

Attached: 1567633585418.gif (200x200, 706K)

Have yet to see a crack though

Does that mean no more kingdom hearts on playstation?

He did?
Why do I live in the absolute worst timeline? He better come back or I'll cry.

Kys capeshit fags lmao

looks fake as fuck, I doubt even an internal mock up would use Star Craft 2 art.

So is it possible to retrofit Raimi Spiderman into the Venomverse?

>looks fake as fuck, I doubt even an internal mock up would use Star Craft 2 art.
Yeah, it would be like if Disney used someone's facebook photo of a toy Sheev as the background for a marketing poster.

> Capeshitters on suicide watch

If you ignore Spiderman 3, sure.

Maybe like 20 years ago

Jesus, i've been shit like this at my work place for Frozen 2. They've been spinning ideas to get boys interested in watching it and not just little girls.

Incredible Hulk was never a literally who, but strangely, they don't seem to want to try at all with him.

Where you in a coma back in ~2014 when the great Sony hack happened?

TASM were purely to keep hold of the rights.

A million dollar question
When does Sony's contract with MARVEL end?

Attached: 1560958134462.jpg (1536x2048, 1.99M)

I only saw the emails.

>Raimi's Spiderman IV
Bros... could it happen?

Never. There are some Midnight's Edge videos about it.

I think they might actually own the film rights wholesale. Marvel sold them off in the 90's or whenever to avoid bankruptcy.

>after saving a franchise
You mean pulling a Star Wars on it with the garbage that was Far From Home?

You work at Disney?

tasm1 was pretty good besides the lizard and the costume. Inironically the closest to Spider-man we ever got, but nobody realizes this because they think Toby's fagboy acting is the real Pete for some reason.

They’re PowerPoint presentations for a company meeting slapped together with stuff they likely had an assistant pull off google images and photoshop. It was probably seen once while someone talked up the subject and never used again.

FUCK YOU SONY
HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE A FINANCIALLY SENSIBLE DECISION

Is that Bellick from Prison Break?

The avengers were alwasy pretty solid b list, but they're now as popular as Spider-man, the issue is they're all dead now.
They don't own Hulk's solo movie rights, universal does somehow. Also who the fuck would want to see s 0 y hulk's actor try and do anything, the guy is painful to watch.

No, i work in IT for a company that does market reseach for Disney amounsgt loads of clients (like google and Jaguar) and a small team does a few disney movies. They did some things for Endgame and Aladdin, now they're brain storming on how to expand on the potential audience for Frozen 2, they're worried it's only appeal to girls upto ages of 12. They trying think up ways to make the movies appeal to boys and male teenagers. I can tell they're a bit stuck. If it's still their on Monday i'll take a snap of the whiteboard they're working on.

On contract for one more MCU movie or just to do a Spider-Man movie in general?

I guess if all else fails, they could make Thor not a beersoy again, and do Cap in the 50's or 60's.Vietnam war Cap?

Tell them to include hot lesbian sex in the movie. That will appeal to male audiences.

Clever move by Sony. Give the MCU a crutch to lean on, then rip it out when they need it most. Ruthless! Hope the MCU and all of capeshit comes tumbling down.

I think the contract is with Sony, so he's theirs for at least one movie.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz...

>Sony being hacked by disney
Got proof of that, chum?

Reminder every other holland movie has flopped. Him trying to weasel out of his contract will result in never finding work again.

Are you faggots ready for Spider-Man 4?

Attached: Spider-Man_134Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1204, 177K)

how about peter parker dies and ben parker becomes spider man for a change. why does ben have to be the one to suffer all the god damn time.

I'm calling it before the truth leaks someday.
>sony negotiatng for the MCU
>unsure whether to do it or terms are any good
>hacked
>terrible PR all fronts
>jump to sign a deal to salvage themselves

>saving a franchise

They didn't save shit, the only real flop Sony put out was ASM2.

That was a weird post credit scene for Spiderman 3. I was wondering what the ghost of Ben was doing there.

Anything that hurts capeshit is based. So yes, this is very based

>Cap fights alongside Nick Fury SR and Frank Castle in Vietnam
I'm making myself excited for things that will never happen now.

>Almost all of the white Eternals have either become spics or niggers for the upcoming movie

A perfect storm of the entire saga and main character arcs so far having to come to a close and circumstances beyond their control like Sony taking Spider-Man back and the James Gunn controversy pushing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 back to 2023 when it was probably supposed to be Phase Four. 2020 and 2021 are probably going to be the worst years for the Marvel Cinematic Universe ever. I don't think there was ever a year that was this bad, much less two in a row. 2013 was the strongest contendor with Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World, maybe 2015 because Ant-Man was pretty good but Avengers: Age of Ultron sucked.

God, marketers are pathetic.

as long as they make a movie with the IP every few years they keep it forever. if they stopped making spiderman movies/games for years the rights revert back to marvel.

B-but muh capeshit

Sony only owns the film rights. Sony got the game license because of their contract with Disney to bring spiderman into the MCU.

Good for them. I hate Disney's Spider-Man. MCU is over now anyway
This

Attached: 1535269902640.jpg (325x325, 12K)

Just get them to show Anna and Elsa's ass and tiddies in the movie to sell it to all the waifufags.

The terrible wig, the terrible dialogue, no hint of a southern accent. It's like something out of Spider-Man 3.

Re-watching back AOU was nowhere near that bad. In fact i find it more interesting than the first Avengers film which is quite dull now as the story is too simple.

Like i find the first Star Wars movie boring for the same reason, i skip it these days and go straight to ESB

Do you have any funny marketing stories? Some of the shit you hear about marketers is fucking insane, like the time some tried to push the idea that the next big thing will be advertising on billboards in videogames.

What the fuck is this graph talking about?

Attached: 1544061773869.png (463x472, 370K)

It's a Venom vs Carnage movie. It's going to be a bit cheesy.

Too many niggers and LGBTBBQ.

>with the real Mary Jane, J.Jonah Jameson and crossovers with Venom.
You're naive if you think they are changing back anything or rebooting, turning Peter Parker friends into the BK Kids' Club was all Amy Pascal doing, Kevin Feige only role in the MCU (still Sony's owned) movies was stamping his name on it as a producer, all he wanted was Spider-man on Avengers so he allowed Sony to do as they pleased.

They are going to ignore all the MCU stuff while keeping everything the same way and forcing the Venom crossover with Homecoming Spider-man without even acknowledging all inconsistencies it will cause, like the Endgame timeskip happening and Peter Parker now living in 2023 and Venom's plot happening in 2019 and people in San Francisco somehow ignoring people know aliens exist since 2015's The Avengers.
it's going to be like the Fox's X-Men timeline all over again.

>not SHE-ro
you fucked up something outside of your own life for once, user.

I think it's all the different things they can slap the spiderman brand onto.

Good. There are a fuckton of Spiderman movies already, I'm fucking bored of him and I'm glad that I don't have to see Holland in the MCU again

i don't get involved in the marketing so i don't know, i only turn up and fix there Outlook and then fuck off again. Sometimes they ask me if i liked the last Disney movie. I tell them the truth and they always listen. But the biggest agreement about how hard the last Star Wars sucked, was surprised that they conceded to how bad it was.

Venom was literally Thor 2 tier level, at best.

hope sony never sells the rights back to the mouse

>It's like something out of Spider-Man 3
So its just like the first Venom movie with Tom Hardy's Eddie Brock acting autistic like a poor man's Tobey McGuire's Peter Parker

Wrong kind of cheese, then.

Because Hardy had tons of charisma in the movie, but that one shot of carnage radiates netflix original energy.

There was an actual Venom in Spider-Man 3 and it was much worse than Hardy's, so this comparison falls flat.

Cletus may have a stereotypical southern name, but he's from New York.

Of course they admitted it was bad, everyone hated it.

And still only one good one

Attached: Batman13_large_846[1].jpg (846x872, 79K)

>There are a fuckton of Spiderman movies already
And Sony will make more.

>curves
>make-up
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Afflec doesn't even know the Batusi

Woody's gonna do a good job, the wig was fine. Stop being a fag.

So all I'm hearing is that we might actually get an r-rated spiderman v venom film now

rrMy mistake then.

Woody is capable of doing a good job. He is also capable of sleep-walking through a role like he did on Solo.

Of course because he makes money. For my part I'm not watching them, the last time I watched a spider man movie in the theaters was ASM 2 and it sucked

They bit off WAY more than they can chew, even for Disney.
Announcing movies that won't be out for another 3 years, many of which aren't looking interesting. Plus a stream service that's pretty much mandatory if you want to get any references that future movies might make.

They will obviously force Spiderverse 2 into an excuse to fix this mess, send Tom Holland and co. to another dimension or somethin.

Spiderverse deserved better.

They're still negotiating you dweebs.

>obviously
doubt.jpg

Attached: Lyndsy_Fonesca.jpg (800x1080, 170K)

The current collaboration with the MCU? As far as I know that's already over after the finite number of movie agreed upon, and Tom Holland is contracted for one more movie but it's not going to be MCU. Sony's movie rights? Theoretically, never. All Sony has to do is theatrically release a SM movie every 5 or 6 years I think and they retain the rights. The only thing Marvel can do about it is a contract buyout, which Sony would likely demand billions for. Marvel still has the rights to SM in pretty any other format, they're just not interesting in flushing so much money down the toilet when they'd release a solo SM movie every few years at ~$500M net profit a pop which would would take years and years and years to break even on. Even Star Wars is still struggling to pay that kind of buyout down. As it stands, movie rights Marvel owns outright like Thor and GotG can turn just as much of a profit without the looming impetus of getting out of the red.

Sony will get desperate if and when this new attempt of theirs sputters out like TASM without Marvel's help. Then again, Sony is stupid and stubborn. Expect reboots and multiverses trying to coast on the fading hype of MCU association for as long as possible. They probably have a 10 year plan to run on those fumes.

Just start the movie with Peter going to college. New location, new friends.

>we might actually get an r-rated spiderman v venom film now
No, Sony's executives forced Venom to be PG-13 so they could do a crossover with the MCU Spider-man, there is a filmed Tom Holland cameo that was ordered to be removed from the final cut by Disney, I imagine they will reuse it for the inevitable crossover.
One of the Sony's big suits pretty much said Venom 2 doesn't need to be rated R to show how scary and violent is Carnage. And they haven't even released an R-rated Venom cut yet, if it exists in the first place.
The Morbius movie is probably going to be PG-13 too.

>EDM (electronic dance music) is the defining music for Millennials. Wondering if there’s an EDM angle somewhere with Spidey? His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it

Attached: 34img9.jpg (479x435, 49K)

R-rating is overrated. You can definitely make comic villains imposing without extreme violence. They did it for decades.

How do they explain JJJ doxxing him

>r-rated
They need Red China's money to succeed, so unless Supreme Leader Xi allows adults only foreing movies to play there, all these movies will continue being rated PG-13.

Attached: venom-bf-2.jpg (700x1244, 190K)

Lot of Peter Parkers in the world.

>They trying think up ways to make the movies appeal to boys and male teenagers.
They should just do Tangled 2. That movie was awesome. I don't understand why everyone seemed to like Frozen better.

But yeah, it was the same thing with Tangled, apparently. To get boys to watch it, they included the male character into the posters and removed Rapunzel's name, then called in Tangled.

They showed his face

Did they? I thought it was Mysterio's face.

kh3 was shit anyway

Attached: 1567796242121.jpg (804x552, 71K)

Nice work.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1567803471917.webm

Attached: Spiderman Dance Small.webm (640x263, 553K)

Based Sony! For the moviers!!

Thank God. Fuck MCU spidey. He was great in Infinity War, but his solo movies were shit. It was like Spidey-in-name-only. Characters nobody has given a shit about since 1972. An MJ who wasn't even named Mary Jane. Stories centered around Iron Man instead of Spidey. The villains were the only decent part.

Reddit is seething right now, lmao. I thought you guys were memeing that they were literal soi.

Attached: 1531335231741.png (1024x719, 806K)

The only reason it came close was that people didn't learn their lessons with Black Panther and actually thought it would matter for the Avengers movie.

>He was great in Infinity War,

Attached: get-out-movie-song.jpg (1013x596, 139K)

Sony has the rights to a movie, and from the good gracious of Sony they allowed to Disney to share that movie.
Disney wants a movie they dont own the rights to, and half the profits from that movie.

The license is renewed so long as they use any character in the deal, though. Venom, Morbius, Silver Sable, Black Cat, Kraven, it doesn't matter.

Sony fears the Jonah Jameson

user, that movie is only valuable, their two spiderman movies, including the fuck up called VENOM only did so well because it was fucking attached to the MCU and MCU spiderman!

Without the MCU push....the Spiderman movie IP is fucked.

>one girl grows up to become a man
>someone becomes a nigger
Ah yes, the 2010's...

It's sad because spiderman was basically the only good hero left that people actually liked in mcu
Spiderman had the most money making potential out of all their marvel franchises imo
Except maybe stupid Ms marvel and guardians of the galaxy

Oh yeah and maybe black panther cuz black ppl just watch it automatically and so will most liberals

Was stupid of Disney to revitalize the franchise by allowing him in the MCU in the first place. Sony's movies were stinking up the joint, was only a matter of time til the license was useless to them. You idiots just gave them two MCU-tied blockbusters that revitalized the character. Of fucking course they're not about to turn over the license now. Should've just let their shit movies rot then bought it back from them for peanuts.

>including the fuck up called VENOM only did so well because it was fucking attached to the MCU and MCU spiderman!
IT wasn't attatched to Spiderman, and it did well in spite of Disney and Lady GaGa trying to sabotage it. Expect Venom 2 to make double.

Fuck you, pal. 'Oh, we're using made-up names' was the funniest line in the movie.

>iron man is dead
>cap retired
>nobody liked captain marvel
>dump every hope in spiderman
>sony kills it

Attached: 1543350595099.gif (500x316, 499K)

>r rated
>spidey versus Venom
That's fucking retarded, Eddie only ever did goofy shit with Spiderman in the comics, for fucks sake he beat him up and then chartered a boat to a tropical island vacation with spiderman. Eddie is a goof ball.

The MCU Spider-Man is the ultimate stand-in for the average MCU drone.

The MCU Spider-Man is an Avengers fanboy, and in a lot of ways, a MCU fanboy himself. They've stripped away all of Spider-Man's personality and independence from the comics to make him into this idol worshipping non-character.

The reason the MCU Spider-Man is so beloved by MCU fans is because acts exactly how any MCU fan would act if they were placed into the MCU.
>He worships Tony Stark and the Avengers
>Geeks out about little things like Winter Soldier's metal arm
>He even references Star Wars more than once

This version of Spider-Man wasn't created to be relatable to the younger generation, he was designed to be relatable to 20-30 year old manchildren who worship Disney products.

Did someone Photoshop Mike in there??

He's always from. She has been consistently wrong about Lucasfilm as well.

Was this chart made about Yea Forums

Sony saw MCU going full speed into the Marvel Comics's SJW dumbsterfire. A wise choice to leave the sinking ship.

God bless the American National Socialist party and god bless the Raimi trilogy.

also, fuck Iron Man Jr

>NOOOOO! I'M SO SORRY SONY, I WON'T ASK FOR 50% AGAIN!

Attached: paint.jpg (631x426, 74K)

Why are there so many Mike clones in the world?

Anyone else want to rail her?

Change the arm into a stretched out spiderman and it's perfect.

I'm a fan of the mcu, but it does explain why I hate this spiderman so much. He really isn't Spider-man at all and is instead a MCU fanboy. The closest he acted as spiderman is in his final fights with villains in his own movies.

>DOOR EES CROSED, WHITU PIGGU!

Also there pivot towards SJWism was too fast and unsubtle in the slightest. Everyone thought it just have diverse heros and some gay heros. But then they started hiring female feminist for the shows, advertising Portman Thor without any plot. They made the SJW mistake of carrying more about the message then the story itself. Also too many Disny+ shows.

>circumstances beyond their control like Sony taking Spider-Man back

This wasn't beyond their control. They literally just showed up one day to Sony and demanded 10 times more money. If they didn't rock the boat or at least made a more reasonable offer then they'd still have spider-man right now.

Attached: 1566407886882.jpg (1080x1350, 920K)

I tried. Maybe you can do it better

Attached: itried.jpg (631x426, 79K)

If Sony Japan wants a deal made, it'll happen.

>that pic
LOL it's totally the other way around.

>sony kills it

Wrong. Disney was fucking stupid waving it's big dick around and thought it could take the entire pie. But it's Sony's pie, and Sony didn't let Disney have a single slice after being so disrespectful.

this

I'm now more excited for Sony's spiderman universe than the MCU going forward, I think we're going to get some Holland/Hardy kino fighting Harrelson.

Attached: 879.jpg (474x437, 18K)

This. I didn't watch Homecoming but Far From Home was so fucking lame. Why would someone want more of that

"I'm off to fuck with some real fine ladies, Peter, don't tell your aunt. If I get shot in some shady part of town tell her I was at the library."

based

>doesn't watch first film
>thinks second film is shit
you don't deserve the ability to think

>The amount of outrage directed at Sony is amazing
And Sony doesn't give a shit.

>>thinking Venom was good.

Bretty good

Attached: 1481225674790.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

No, they wanted a bigger slice of the pie than 5%. Sony may own the rights but Disney actually brought Spider-Man back from the grave. Disney wanted to make Spiderman movies because they actually love That character and the lore. Sony just wants to make money and doesn’t give a shit about keeping a coherent universe. Which is obvious when you look at Sony’s attempts.

Attached: C822DCA3-848A-4036-8DC7-B71E8543B43D.jpg (400x331, 21K)

>Buying a company because of something trivial as more money for box office results for one specific character of their one specific franchise when they already have full toy and market share of the character i.e where the actual money comes from
Yeah, great financial decision

I've started seeing more and more Normies talking about Disney being at fault.

Imagine if Venomverse ends up beating nuMCU lmao

>current deal is 5%
>decide that you want 10x more plus 100% of merchandising profits

I know Haggling 101 tells you to make the first offer more than what you're willing to settle for but demanding 10x more is rude kikery.

Based

Seeing Disney getting fucked over by copyright law is fun.

Actually, Disney didn't get 5% of the net profit. They got 5% of the total grossings at the box office of the first day of release. It's a deal that whether the movie flops or not, they still get paid.

25??! Fuck i would have said 10 and fuck off. 25 is way better than anyone should expect with a half a brain. Disney is fucking retarded for declining that counter offer!!

Attached: 4293A24E-C5EF-4731-808A-1CCB43642DCD.jpg (778x1024, 173K)

>Disney: "You're being greedy and selfish so we're giving you back spiderman"
>Sony: "But we own spiderman and were doing you a favour? Are you really going to blame us for the fact you're demanding a higher cut of the profits?"
>Disney: "If you're nothing without the mcu you don't deserve the mcu"
>Sony: ???

>loki
>dead

Please for the love of God be a troll, this is the dumbest thing I have read all week

>they actually love That character and the lore
Yeah I mean just look at the side characters, clearly they LOVE them so much they decided to change everything about them.

Attached: smirk.png (471x398, 108K)

Thanos was pretty much the glue holding the shit together, once the Thanos saga that has been building up for over a decade was finally over you had a flood of actors retiring from their roles and Disney moving the characters left to B/C tier status (Thor,Vision,Wanda,Bucky,Falcon) and focusing most of their efforts on much more minority characters and women.

Brie has been a nice fuckup from the start, they're giving most of the rest of the established characters TV shows on an unproven service that could be rendered noncanon anytime they like, and theirs no uniting threat for the upcoming movies.

Strange and Thor are pretty much the only solid things they have in the pipeline and they really lucked up with Hemsworth staying as Thor

Is Hemsworth even in the new Thor movie though? What's going on with that?

Attached: grace.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Define, good? Box office? Not compared to mcu spider-man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep hearing GotG3 and Thor Love and Thunder star Thor but that's about it.

Pretty much Hemsworth had been ready to retire after Endgame because of the way the character was thrown everywhere then Ragnarok turned him into dude bro space adventurer and he likes doing that
>inb4 future GotG is Thor, Rocket, Groot, Korg and Miek after they steal Peter's ship
>plot twist as Drax is secretly on the ship too having mastered the standing still invisibility

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Disney thought they were hot shit who could demand anything of Sony, and they got a dose of reality

>Dude, Disney is totally getting a better deal and it will be announced at D23. Sony is fucked.

Attached: pp.jpg (553x506, 52K)

Time for an Asian Spider-Man

Attached: Spider-Man.jpg (640x960, 120K)

>They've been spinning ideas to get boys interested in watching it and not just little girls.

For boys 6-12
>Guns. Ninjas. Robots. Exploding shit.
For boys 13-17
All the above plus show tits.

Love and Thunder is supposed to star "Thor" played by Natalie Portman though. I guess Hemsworth will have to have some kind of role in Guardians.

So where would you take the Spider-Man Cinematic Universe? Clone Wars with Kaine and Ben Riley? Solo films about Spider-Man 2099 etc building up to the Spider-Verse crossover?

Attached: Spider-Man-Shattered-Dimensions.jpg (1400x875, 157K)

Hulk solo movies aren't very good because all he does is sperg out and smash shit and it's hard to write a plot around it. He's best as a supporting or side character imo.

What if they retconned Andrew Garfield as Ben Riley?

Oh no you didn't sugga

Iron man is now a strong independent sassy black teen girl who will be fighting drumph and the kkk full time

cap is a black guy who will be fighting nazis

hulk is a chink

thor is a wyman with breast cancer

take that cis huwhite males

ps. can't wait for this shit to tank at the box office and everywhere else

Attached: f70a802d1e807eddf06b44954dacb88e3ee65b2ae58dd82399a864e161293692.jpg (386x368, 31K)

>Hi guys! You can now fuck my ass for 50 or you can blow me for 30!

Attached: 7967a987e99127c57f17c44_a764bc09_640.jpg (640x795, 113K)

People say that, but there are good Hulk solo stories they could adapt, surely?

Sony can do it, Disney cant

Pretty much any character directly tied to Spiderman is off limits
>Aunt May
>Gwen
>Mary Jane
>Venom
>Carnage
>Rhino
>Doc Ock
>Scorpion
>Vulture
>Electro
>kraven
>chameleon
>Mysterio
>Norman/Green Goblin
>Black Cat

Only one they might can do is Kingpin because hes jumped between Spiderman and Daredevil for as long as I can remember

Hulk can be good but it needs actual drama and good writing instead of just capeshit pyrotecnics which Disney doesn't have
>DUDE HE'S STRONGER THAN ANYTHING
gets boring fast

so the mutt friends and girlfriend are out?

Figure he'll be involved somehow, probably something to do with reforging the current timeline Mjölnir and Jane getting it while he keeps stormbreaker

Fat Asian OC might actually be owned by Sony since he was introduced in a Spiderman movie and my understanding it anything introduced is theirs

and in other good news....

>...ruins your universe

No. World War Hulk and Planet Hulk are peak Hulk. The former would need an ensemble cast and Planet Hulk was sorta absorbed into that Thor movie.

Venom and Spiderverse were better than both Disney Spiderman movies.

WGAF. The few movies we got Spidey with the Avengers were based. We should be thankful Sony played ball at all. The Infinity War saga is over.
Venom was trash. The Andrew Garfield movies were trash. Spiderverse was ok.

fuck off Pajeet, they were great. Holland is the best Spiderman so far.

>Venom was trash
>Avengers were based
Kys

Surely Tom Holland is going to jump ship to Marvel and become Iron Man 2.0

Planet Hulk is done but they could still pull off World War Hulk by somehow pissing Banner off royally where he just loses it. That could leas into a far off future film with the Maestro too.

I think Marvel is gonna run out of steam now that endgame is over and most of their stars are leaving

If they're patient they should make five standalone Spider-Man films, each one representing a historic storyline/different incarnation of Spider-Man. Then add a post credit scene that brings them all to the Spider-Verse for the crossover film.

>Uncle Ben's death origin story for the main Peter Parker's Spider-Man
>a Ben Riley film telling a Scarlet Spider story interlaced wit flashbacks to the Clone Wars
>Death of Spider-Man to serve as Miles introduction, possibly Spider-Gwen as well

>then your choice of Symbiote saga Spider-Man, old man Reign Spider-Man, Six Arm Spider-Man, Back in Black for the non-Symbiote black Spider-Man costume, Doc Ock's Superior Spider-Man
Most of those would be a very hard sell, like a solo movie with Superior Spider-Man, but I think they could work the Superior Spider-Man and Six Arm Spider-Man as tertiary characters without a solo film. I think a Back in Black Spider-Man film would be a really interesting take on a Spider-Man movie though.

fuck Disney fuck niggers fuck trannies and most of all fuck jannies *dabs*

He's talking about the solo films though. World War Hulk would need the other heroes for him to fight, so it's technically not a solo film/story.

What the fuck was Disney even thinking. They tried to prop up Spider-Man as Iron Man's successor, Spider-Man, the one character that they didn't have a lock on the rights to. Like fuck, if you're going to build a new guy to carry your franchise, it would have been smarter to go with Captain Marvel, or better yet wait for Wolverine to be your new flagship star.

Hulks always been an event character. No reason to start giving him pure solo outings. They could do something like Captain America Civil War where its basically an Avengers movie but with a strong focus on Hulk

good.

Funniest thing is since Disney still has the merchandising rights and Spiderman sells so well that Disney cant just axe all spiderman merch when the next Sony movie rolls around without being willing to lose out on a cashcow

kind of relatable
youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU

I'm pinning the blame solely on Disney here. They already get 100% of all Spider-Man merchandise sales, which is far more valuable than any movie grosses.

They're being too greedy.

They already did Kingpin, and then they cancelled daredevil

Are you the brainlet who keeps quoting the nuwars box office and thinks Disney has made their investment back?

GOOD, FUCK DISNEY FOR HANDING OVER THE MCU TO A RAGING MAN HATING DYKE BITCH WHO'S GOING TO RUN IT INTO THE FUCKING GROUND!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Alonso.jpg (1234x2082, 638K)

>Why did her movie make less than Aquaman then?

Here's why.....

Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807

Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

Even with the unrelenting shilling, system rigging, ticket purchasing and riding on the heels of the most anticipated movie of this generation (Endgame) that they shoved her into to create false hype while piggybacking her off a decades worth or work and effort, Disney's new flagship character was STILL beaten by a joke character whose solo film was coming off a box office disaster (Justice League) while it promoted pro-Feminism/SJW values (interracial relationships, strong female characters and an environmental friendly message) better than Captain Fungi whose message only appealed to North American white women who are the most coddled and entitled spoiled fucking bitches on the planet and hate their fathers which is the real reason why they cry "DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!" because Daddy didn't buy them a pony.

Not to mention that Aquaman's cast were more likeable and attractive while the movie itself was better Written, Directed and just more entertaining that that boring uninspired piece of shit.

Aquaman is the underdog who had everything going against him but triumphed in the face of adversity while Captain Marvel lost despite being backed by the biggest entertainment corporation in the world!!!FACT!!!

Disney wanted 100 percent profit from all Spiderman Merchandise Rights and 50 percent of all profit earned from the Spiderman movies and sales.

>Why did the Marvel juggernaut start to crack so suddenly? I thought it'd be years until their fortunes began to turn

Here's why....

Victoria Alonso has been with the MCU since the beginning, having been a producer on Iron Man and involved with every MCU flick since. She's also a man hating dyke, who hates the title "X-Men" because it has the word "MEN" in it, and she's the one who's pushing this forced "diversity" SJW feminazi shit into the franchise. I get the feeling that she's taking over Phase 4 and Kevin Feige is rolling over because he knows they'll #MeToo him if they don't get their way, same way Disney got rid of John Lassiter because he wouldn't churn out endless sequels.

Fine. I didn't pay to watch Captain Fungi, didn't pay to see Endgame because of that blockhead bitch and wont pay to see any MCU movies that caters to these rabid zealots who push this shit and yell "THIS ISN'T FOR STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!!!" and when it fails they start screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING STUFF THAT WE DIDN'T MAKE FOR YOU SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, INCEL, MANBABY ETC...".

Women are natural born destroyers who take everything men build and bring it to ruin!!!FACT!!!

Attached: alonso 2.jpg (1234x2082, 454K)

This post was nauseating to read!!!FACT!!!

You know if you didnt act like a sperg and imitate Trump people might take you more seriously

Iron Patriot?

Why? What did MCU Peter honestly do? He was cucked in every way. All he had to his personality was "muh Mr. Stark".

based. Step dads on suicide watch

Maybe you faggots will finally realize that the Amazing Spiderman movies are underrated and much better than MCU shit

They're okay.

apples and oranges

im done with marvel anyways they finished on a high note and i feel there is nothing more to tell. I skipped the spider man movie as idgaf about twink spider and i could care less about any of the other series.

>actually implying that matters for fucking superhero movies
You don't deserve the ability to post

youtube.com/watch?v=0dEP_TebXaE
looks like Spider-kino is back on the menu.

Attached: 16e.png (915x1024, 240K)

>Remember when those leaks said Marvel was planning making Osborn the new overarching villain? I hope it's true so they are fucked

DOCTOR DOOM would be the perfect Phase 4 overarching villain. A cis white male against Black panther, Captain Marvel and Spider-man, who they're going to turn faggot like OP, would get SJW's foaming at the axe wound!!!FACT!!!

I'll just follow the characters I like, like I always did. People don't actually watch all of these movies, do they?

after watching end game again at home i noticed something.
When Tony/Thanos put on glove it does a quick power up and than its over. When Hulk put it on he just kept drawing power until it fell off after the snap. "It's mostly Gamma".
Right now he is scarred, you could call him Green Scar Hulk. I have the feeling they left it open with him so they COULD do WWH.
>years down the line
>Carol is the head bitch in charge of earth.
>she goes after Hulk for some bullshit like in civil war 2
>Hulk gets away and hides in New Asgard
>Miek, Korg, and Valkyrie form the Warbound
>some where down the line Carol gets Betty/a love interest killed

the biggest problem is who is gonna take Sentry and Illuminati's place? They could introduce Sentry, Reed, and Xaviar BUT how much longer does Ruffalo want to keep up the role? without it feeling rushed as fuck they would need to introduce those characters NOW. not in a P5/6.

>This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who knows anything about Sony's business practices. That they rented out Spider Man in the first place was a miracle. Disney have behaved like complete amateurs in this entire deal, Sony would burn themselves to the ground before they let go of control of Spider Man and Disney just totally fuck it. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

Disney played their hand well. They got SM in Civil War, Homecoming and that paid off in IW and Endgame. FFH felt more like an afterthought. Sony has ONE more movie with Holland and you know the Mouse will bribe him not to re-sign with Sony. So the MCU's Spider-man is dead after the next one if Sony doesn't work with Disney and without Feige, Spider-man 3 will be another disaster because that stupid kike cunt Pascal will run it into the ground as she's done twice before with Rami's SM 3 and TASM2!!!FACT!!!

>pic unrelated

Attached: Sony vs. Disney.jpg (900x919, 248K)

Minority replacements piggybacking off their predecessors name recognition
I wanna say it won't end well, but they'll probably find a way to make it work out well enough for a few more years, as much as I hate to admit it. This is probably what it feels like being a diehard liberal and wanting Trump to finally fuck up and fuck off, LMAO.

>Hulk solo movies aren't very good because all he does is sperg out and smash shit and it's hard to write a plot around it. He's best as a supporting or side character imo.

The problem is that they didn't develop him into a CHARACTER. Professor Hulk was shit because it was just Ruffalo in a mo-cap suit. They should have made Hulk become super intelligent, cultured and sophisticated to the point that he's now a giant snob and maybe even hire Kelsey Grammar to voice him. The contrast between him and fat drunken slob Thor would have made for some Odd Couple style comedy gold and make Hulk interesting!!!FACT!!!

Pascal is not at Sony anymore, dumbass

>Holland is finished

Based

Thank god. MCU spiderman was complete shit. And this also mean no more of that ugly tranny zendaya. Fucking love Sony

This. Sony gave us blacked kino.

Fuck the MCU

Attached: 1545526007673.jpg (1126x1115, 205K)

its time for into the raimi verse featuring amazing spiderman, toku supaidah man, and venom

>You know if you didnt act like a sperg and imitate Trump people might take you more seriously

Like I give a fuck you dog blowing asswipe pussyfaced fuckstick. And why do I sound like "Trump people"? Because I don't swallow Feminazi/SJW bullshit like you do BBC?!?FACT!!!

At least Disney doesn't have a stranglehold on everything now. And I only care about Guardians since they killed off most of the original cast, maybe movies can be more than just Disney summer films for a goddamn eternity.

The Jew always lose against the Samurai. They will not cater to any bullshit for any reason

What's the point? No one going to see whatever new reboot Sony does due to being pissed at the absence of MCU-involvment.

The vast majority wont even know. You forget how little a percentage of the population even follows this corporate drama.

>Pascal is not at Sony anymore, dumbass

OH YEAH, I forgot that it's TOM ROTHMAN, you know, the asswipe who hates comic book movies and sabotaged the original X-Men trilogy by not re-signing Bryan Singer for part 3. Oh and let's not forget Daredevil and X-Men Origins:Wolverine. Even better....!!!FACT!!!

>!!!FACT!!!
Which social media cesspool started this shit of ending sentences with FACT.

The early 00's landscape was very different. The whole "nerd culture" thing happened, and it became cool to know superficial things about comics. I don't see another X-Men Origins happening. They're not that stupid.

disney might be spiteful enough to do it.

There isn’t any
You faggots say this every year
Doesn’t it get tiring getting BTFO constantly?

i feel the same way when i look at your face.